[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

so can someone explain how I should handle reflect mobs like what can kill me?
also how do u get over 350 mana regen his build only shows 3 pieces with regen and they only had up to about 160 or so how are people getting over 300
so what character should i be, if i go Templar then i have no idea what passives to take. i have OCD for this stuff, i need a set-in-stone build for every aspect.
"
kenx написал:

My earlier statement:

"The best way to counter reflect is to only det. the small mobs. The burn is more than enough to 1 or 2 shot bosses so no worries about lack of damage.

If you're facing a pack, try to desecrate to the side and front. Don't do it right in front of a pack, when they run at you they'll walk right over and your det. dead will hit them all. If you don't detonate a large hp corpse you won't die but you will crap yourself. If you set the corpses slightly to the side you can hit the edge of the pack, the proliferation will melt everything.

Oh and can someone do more tests with Vaal Det. Dead? I tried to kill myself with it but couldn't. 30-40 corpses detonated on top of a pack of 20+ and nothing was felt..."

-----

Another protip: If I dual curse I get hurt. If I only use Flamm I don't even get tickled by reflect.

"
kenx написал:
also how do u get over 350 mana regen his build only shows 3 pieces with regen and they only had up to about 160 or so how are people getting over 300

Getting % increase to max mana also increase regen. Look at your tree and see if you're missing any really good mana % or regen nodes.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Последняя редакция: Caessa. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 1:08:41
"
Caessa написал:
"
kenx написал:

"The best way to counter reflect is to only det. the small mobs. The burn is more than enough to 1 or 2 shot bosses so no worries about lack of damage.

Alternatively, use Concentrated Effect, but do not use the Increased Area of Effect gem and/or too many Increased Area of Effect passives (remove all the +4%). Your Detonate will hit smaller groups (thus lessening the Reflect), yet the Elemental Proliferation burn will take care of the entire group.

If you want to be cheap, get a 4L Rime Gaze (which gives you the Concentrated Effect for free), and you can run your entire offense from a 4L, freeing up your chest

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 6:11:34
"
Caessa написал:
"
kenx написал:

My earlier statement:

If you're facing a pack, try to desecrate to the side and front. Don't do it right in front of a pack, when they run at you they'll walk right over and your det. dead will hit them all. If you don't detonate a large hp corpse you won't die but you will crap yourself. If you set the corpses slightly to the side you can hit the edge of the pack, the proliferation will melt everything.

Oh and can someone do more tests with Vaal Det. Dead? I tried to kill myself with it but couldn't. 30-40 corpses detonated on top of a pack of 20+ and nothing was felt..."

-----

Another protip: If I dual curse I get hurt. If I only use Flamm I don't even get tickled by reflect.

"
kenx написал:

Getting % increase to max mana also increase regen. Look at your tree and see if you're missing any really good mana % or regen nodes.

ive followed fites passives exactly so I took everything he did and I didn't know % to max mana increased regen that could be my problem thanks!
so im level 85 now in ambush... farming 75+maps with a map rotation group. This build is very beastly and pretty tanky. I think the last time I died was at 83 due to a -max resist + ele reflect map. I now throw in life leech for those maps and try not to kill everything in 1 DD.

A problem I do find I have is on some boss fights I run out of corpses and find myself waiting on desecrates global. I have quite a bit of cast speed so im blowing up corpses very fast. This is in 5-6 man groups. anybody have a tip to control corpses better so im not waiting on desecrate?

another question I have is....is it worth it for all those points over to entropy? Wouldn't spending 2 points in fire walker be around the same damage but only for 2 points?

and holy hell good DD scepters are hella hard to find right now! If anybody has a good one for sale in ambush, let me know. I will pay the right price for a DD sceptre. 20% ele dmg, +1/2 cold gems, %fire dmg, at least one of the following (%cast speed, mana, mana regen)
Последняя редакция: bigpife55. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 14:30:42
"
bigpife55 написал:

and holy hell good DD scepters are hella hard to find right now! If anybody has a good one for sale in ambush, let me know. I will pay the right price for a DD sceptre. 20% ele dmg, +1/2 cold gems, %fire dmg, at least one of the following (%cast speed, mana, mana regen)

It's not perfect (if it was, I'D be using it!), but if you needed something to tide you over;
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"
bigpife55 написал:
another question I have is....is it worth it for all those points over to entropy? Wouldn't spending 2 points in fire walker be around the same damage but only for 2 points?

Not even close. Entropy is 7,5% Damage over Time per point vs. Fire Walker being 11,5% total damage per point (and much easier to grab).
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave
Последняя редакция: Eregoth. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 15:35:56
How come nobody is taking the Immolation and Fire Walker nodes? It seems like these would provide a massive DPS boost unless I'm mistaken?

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsHYwj0DlwQdBJpFE0VIBZvFxwY2xmFGjgabB8CJKoo-ilPKaUqTSqNLOktHzGINZI2xTbYNuk8BT1fPydBh0V-RZ1G10p9SshMs04qUlNSr1XGVytbr13GYG1noGwWbRluqnF5dPF5A3qqgh6Cm4LHgziD24Uyh2WHdojxi4yPRpBVl4WXlZf0muCcLZ2un9-iAKcIp4StSrUEtfK3PriTwFTB880mznHPZdDQ2CTbC90N3fPhc-Nq5CLmgevu7DjsVe0g73zwH_Pd-ej8S_zF_go=

That's the tree I've been working with. Has 16% less mana and 20% less regen and 12% less Base Skill area of effect but takes a whopping 65% fire + 12% elemental damage.

Edit: I should say I'm playing from the Templar start.
IGN: Dmillz
Последняя редакция: Dmillz. Время: 19 марта 2014 г., 18:54:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация