[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
ShadowWalker07 написал:
I am lvl 66 atm, can farm merc docks easily but I get raped in maps. Which pieces of my gear should I change first?
Скрытый текст

Current build

I have 3.6k hp, 1.3k LA, 45/75/75 res and 35% reduction

woah.. when i was lvl 66, i had 2k hp after auras and LA was around 750 dps.
only did one map so far, which was lvl 66 crypt (maze, cursed w/vunerbility). didnt find it that difficult, except for undead rhoas + ArchBishop. thankfully he was slow and i could easily kite.
Последняя редакция: Pi314. Время: 26 марта 2013 г., 13:09:38
"
Pi314 написал:
"
ShadowWalker07 написал:
I am lvl 66 atm, can farm merc docks easily but I get raped in maps. Which pieces of my gear should I change first?
Скрытый текст

Current build

I have 3.6k hp, 1.3k LA, 45/75/75 res and 35% reduction

woah.. when i was lvl 66, i had 2k hp after auras and LA was around 750 dps.
only did one map so far, which was lvl 66 crypt (maze, cursed w/vunerbility). didnt find it that difficult, except for undead rhoas + ArchBishop. thankfully he was slow and i could easily kite.

Personally, i wouldnt go into maps until level 74+, with no character.
I leveled from level 60 to 74 in about 7 hours, by farming sarn city.
Sarn city is the best farming area in act 3, hands down.
The shittiest mobs that deal no damage and have no life, that pack up tightly in order to get 1 shot by aoe attacks.
Just stay at the south side of the area and run towards the waypoint/sarn encampment in order to not meet with Perpetus.

Even if you outlevel content by 5-10 levels, you still get much more experience per hour if you can clear it fast.
Even at 74 i was still getting reasonable experience per sarn city run (1-2% exp per sarn city run, which took me about 2 minutes).
If you start skipping whites and rares for blue packs (at 73-74), you can increase that to about 2-3% exp per same amount of time spent.
Последняя редакция: gh0un. Время: 26 марта 2013 г., 14:52:49
f.ck m8, i have just saw your video...

i would have busted my comp in anger already if i would have this much lag...it is practically unplayable:-(

have u managed to pinpoint the reason(s) for it?
I've no idea what's causing it. I've tried everything I can on my end, so that probably means I'm forced to play like that or not play at all. The sad thing is it is pretty much futile to try playing HC endgame. 2:20 is a prime example of the smash-the-PC moment.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE написал:
I've no idea what's causing it. I've tried everything I can on my end, so that probably means I'm forced to play like that or not play at all. The sad thing is it is pretty much futile to try playing HC endgame. 2:20 is a prime example of the smash-the-PC moment.

by chance are you using an ati radeon card?

Also, would taking oak reward in normal for 40 hp be preferable to 1 passive if youre just going to use it for 8% life node anyways?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Последняя редакция: Nephalim. Время: 26 марта 2013 г., 21:07:32
Radeon 4850, 1GB GDDR5.

Taking 40 HP is preferable unless you are surely going to run Kaoms Heart, put simply, in which case the 8% node comes out on top. There was a detailed calculation somewhere around...

EDIT: I just did a search around based on your question about the card used. There has only been one suggestion, and that is to force fixed framerate. So I set up the "3D Refresh Rate Override" to 60 Hz. Going to test the game a bit to see how it goes and report back.

EDIT 2: The "3D Refresh Rate Override" didn't do diddly jack.
Последняя редакция: VenatorPoE. Время: 26 марта 2013 г., 23:05:27
"
VenatorPoE написал:
Radeon 4850, 1GB GDDR5.

Taking 40 HP is preferable unless you are surely going to run Kaoms Heart, put simply, in which case the 8% node comes out on top. There was a detailed calculation somewhere around...

EDIT: I just did a search around based on your question about the card used. There has only been one suggestion, and that is to force fixed framerate. So I set up the "3D Refresh Rate Override" to 60 Hz. Going to test the game a bit to see how it goes and report back.

EDIT 2: The "3D Refresh Rate Override" didn't do diddly jack.

I had similar issues though generally only in large parties with a high IAS LA.

I was able to completely fix it by installing the 13.1 catalyst drivers but choosing to NOT install the CCC software component.

I'm not sure if 4850 is supported by 13.1 drivers but its worth a shot. Had it not been for this fix, i would have not been able to play LA without death and frustration.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
My gear:

Скрытый текст

LA dps: 2587
Frenzy dps: 7865

LA dps w/charges: 2842
Frenzy dps w/charges: 10228

Is it worth upgrading my belt? Or should I save my exalt for my other character?
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Последняя редакция: jtrand. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 16:17:11
Well unlike the rest of your gear that belt is just garbage. If you are playing that character as your main, absolutely invest in a good belt!
Ok thanks, im looking at belts and I have a dilemma!!

Please someone give me advice!

Both belts give weapon elemental damage over 20 and both belts give life. But one belt gives 50 more life, whereas the other belt gives 10% more weapon elemental damage!

50 life is a lot but so is 10% weapon elemental damage...

Which one is the better buy? I need opinions please

Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация