[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

"
return33 написал:
Why dont you take the Inner Force Ring? You are very near to it.

Doesnt that improve the damage of Anger/Warth a lot?

Would be kind of interested in this topic and didnt get any comment on it.

I play this build with a templar (lvl 39, a1 cruel now) and normal was really a joke with that crazy dps from level 10 (took a bow from that point because templar gets so much +ele damage in the first ~20 levels).
I need an advice guys. I have started this build 2 days ago, at the moment I'm here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUcRkuJ-06UlBQVElXDVhjXz9qHnKpfNmMz57NpzCoGKyqud3G2NIh2WHfv-dS7w7yL_ZI

Lvl 35 with 13 unspent points. Since I get a Legendary sword I went to Cruel chapter 1 with it and now it is time to swich for the bow.

So... I have a questions. My dextrity with a quiver are 129, but 16 of them are on useless gloves which I had to change asap. So I have around 113 dex. Now I need to spend my 13 points knowing, that it might happend I will need more dex for my weapon. Where should I go according to the final build tree now?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: vitek. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 4:45:29
"
bmadfsh написал:

Just wondering, how is faster attacks is better than faster projectiles?

I'd assume faster attacks makes the cut because faster projectiles don't add as much extra damage (10% base, slowly increasing in 1% increments while Faster Attacks starts at 25%), LA is fast enough as is and benefits a lot from firing more shots in the same amount of time.

Can't really answer the other questions, just 35 on a build more or less identical to this.

"
vitek написал:
*snip*

You have pretty much two options. Grab the 30 dex node next to Blood Magic if that's enough for now (can grab the one near the marauder start for like 3 extra points as well if needed). That should help you out long enough while you make your way to the templar tree points.

Second approach is the one I'm taking, move further towards Iron Reflexes, get the health/ health regen below duelist and pick up dex along that way.

I'm supporting that choice with a good Onyx Amulet and some random dex scattered around gear, with no worries to have enough later on, as the 30 dex nodes are still cheap to get options for eventual shortcomings prior to endgame. (I picked up the 30 Int near marauder start already so that leaves me with 2 points to 30 dex there as well)
Последняя редакция: silentone. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 4:57:44
There is also one very easy to get +30 dex node on the way to static blows (just take the inner "way" to get up from templar to the health ring above templar).

So you get +60 Dex for 3 points, ~39 from quiver thats almost 100.
"
bmadfsh написал:
Just wondering, how is faster attacks is better than faster projectiles?

Definitely faster attacks. I just use faster projectiles because I don't have faster attacks yet (only lvl 23).

"
bmadfsh написал:
And, does anyone know how to calculate the average dps of elemental hit?

At low level, EH doesn't seem like a lot, but let's take into account the equipment that the OP linked on the second page when he was like level 30:

"

So, base damage for the weapon is 14-59 with 22-45 cold damage added from items and 4-47 lightning damage added from items.

I'm going to assume that the EH gem he's using is at lvl 4 (highest lvl it could be at with him being lvl 30) so that's 28-51 fire, 23-42 cold, or 4-84 lightning damage that can be added.

I'm also going to assume that he has somewhere in the range of +70% Enhanced elemental damage from nodes (it's probably less, but it's a nice easy number).

So, once again you take the elemental damage from the items, add up the lowest possible damages from all of them (22 and 4 or 26) add the lowest damage for the first random element from EH (28 from fire) giving you a total of 54 and the divide it by 0.7 (+70% enhanced ele damage) giving you 77.14. Add your lower base weapon range (14) and you have 91.14 as your lowest damage in your final weapon range.

Now, do the same for the highest elemental damage from the items (45 + 47 = 92) and the highest from the first EH element (51). (92 + 51) / 0.7 = 204.29 then add the high damage from the base weapon (204.29 + 59) and you have 263.29 as your highest damage in your final weapon range.

Add the two (91.14 + 263.29) and divide by two to get your DPS of 177.22 for added fire damage from EH.

Anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask. ;)

"
bmadfsh написал:
AND which out of the static blow or projectile damage (where you go for the proj dmg/speed nodes near duelist) build has more dps?

The OP swears by static blow and I can definitely see why. With as much elemental damage as you're sure to have by the time you get to there, that flat percentage increase from it makes it where you end up shocking them probably 50% or more of the time, meaning SIGNIFICANTLY more damage than the projectile damage nodes you could pick up (without the crit damage to go with them)

"
bmadfsh написал:
P.s Should I use molten shield or enduring cry?

Depends on which you like better as both are quite good. EC will definitely be more survivability (what you should probably go with since you're doing HC) but MS also gives you a bit of "oh shit" damage as well, which isn't horrible.
Последняя редакция: morsdraconis. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 6:20:23
just finish merciless a2 with this build!
This is the sickest build I've played. Currently lvl 50 on Hardcore, and I basicly DESTROYED cruel, I never went below 70% hp up to A3. Bandit quest was a cakewalk. Currently running with one health potion, one granite and three speed potions (swaping one out for bosses to another health potion). Currently playing with EH-WED-Increased Fire dmg-Faster attacks, and at lvl 50, I'm doing 1.5k dmg with EH. For AoE, I got Split shot-WED-LoH-Fork, and packs of mobs just drop. Like seriously, drop.

HP - 2.3k, about 2k with auras
Resist - almost all 75 except Fire which is about 60 (so many damn resist nodes to pick up!)

I used DW with cleave until I killed Vaal since I needed that level to use my old bow (which I JUST replaced, it lasted me all the way from A3 normal to A3 Cruel). It was a pain to get the decterity at first, but you can honestly drop survivability at the start on gear, and go for the dexterity (light quiver, boots, helmet, amulet), just to get that Dexterity going. I'd recommend going north first to grab that awesome health node at the templar tree, and after that, around lvl 33-35, grabbing blood magic, and start your domination!
Just died to merciless Vaal Raaaaaaaah

Honeslty I don't know what I could have done about it. I was 6 levels above the boss , all my resists were capped , I had 3K life , 3,2K armor...

I just took a rock + a laser and I was done

I think this build lacks HP for hardcore play , because otherwise I don't see what else I could have done , my gear had already set me back at least 2 exalted for the whole thing if not 3 and all my pieces except the weapon had 50+ HP on it :/

Other than that , it's a good build , but maybe not 100% secure for hardcore
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
Why does he picks Iron Reflexes? hes a marauder so u can just go for armor gear. or am i missing something?
Последняя редакция: KIDA. Время: 11 февр. 2013 г., 17:43:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация