[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

is resolute technique or iron reflex even really required? I mean i can see a case for iron reflex+ grace to for more armor/damage reduction, but even then do we really need it? I understand that resolute technique allows you to ignore accuracy, but is the dps lost from crits made up by not missing? i mean we aren't melee life gain on hit characters living on the edge of our seats maybe dying if we miss an attack. With Summon Skeleton/Enduring Cry + spell totem , do we need to absolutely not miss (Resolute Technique) or have a lot more armor (Iron reflex+grace)? I mean i got to level 67 on HC before dying stupidly to vaal smashing my face with this exact build after i took the wrong tp back, so i like to think i can weigh in to the discussion just a bit.

TLDR:

1)is the dps lost from not critting ( no Ignite Status Ailment, no Chill Status Ailment, no Shocked without Static blow) made up for never missing an attack?

2) is iron reflex required? not that its out of the way like resolute technique, but with summon skeleton/enduring cry spell totem and bear trap, i was never getting hit anyways so does armor matter at all?
Последняя редакция: matrixsage. Время: 12 февр. 2013 г., 10:13:01
I have a stupid question (My English is bad,I'm Taiwan player)

About Elemental Hit

This skill Is pure Element damage?
physical damage Will not be counted?

so,my bow just choose Elemnet
like this?
matrixsage,

isnt accuracy a hamster wheel? the higher your level, the more accuracy you need to add to keep the same accuracy %?

I just re-read your point #2. I noticed you said Resolute tech being out of the way???
This thread is about being a Bow maurauder. Resolute tech is right next to the maurauder starting point.
Iron reflexes is far away :)

zrllerb46s46,
VERY nice bow.

How do you deal with reflct monster though?
Последняя редакция: Pi314. Время: 12 февр. 2013 г., 12:16:49
Im lvl 42 on my Bow templar (very similar build to that, using bloodmagic) and got Quill Rain yesterday....

ITS SO FUNNY

its like a machine gun .... okay you REALLY want to hit things (LoH) - if i dont hit anything i burn like 200 HP per second - killing myself in like 7 seconds (you cant really kill yourself but burn yourself to 1 HP). But its so funny .... i highly recomend getting a quill rain just for the fun - maybe better bows out their ... but i cant think of any cooler bow.

Attackspeed: 4,xx attacks per second with LA, 4 link (lmp/wed/loh) 200hp/sec
Elemental hit is above 5 attacks per second (have no 4 link yet; so i use wed/fasterattack (sic!) with it

In act 2 cruel i really feel like an terminator. Trash groups get 10 hits in 2-3 seconds and die, champs get 20 hits in 4 seconds and die.

Im really having fun :)

Try it - the best 2 chaos orbs i ever spent on an item in this game!
Are armor nodes worth it?
i guess if you want to facetank instead of kiting, they probably are.
"
Camaron написал:
Are armor nodes worth it?

No, they aren't. The amount of damage that enemies do in higher difficulties FAR outweighs what's needed to attempt to negate the damage via armor.

You're better off just to get more life instead.
So if I'm using Lightning Arrow and Elemental Hit, does the Physical damage on my bow matter, or is it only the elemental damage that matters? I only use frenzy to generate charges for attack speed.
There are two ways to build, one for which physical matters (generally not the build discussed in this thread), and one where all that matters is elemental and you want to stack as much flat elemental damage on all your equipment as you can.

It is possible to do this build focusing on Physical damage and iron grip, since LA converts half your Pdam to Litdam, but you would want a different passive build than what is focused on here, and would probably be better off with a ranger/crit build since there aren't very many nodes near the mara start that would boost your bow Pdam.

The damage elemental hit adds to your attack is a flat amount that is independent of your actual damage. Of course, it does benefit more from +ele effects, so it is probably better in an elemental focused build. For a Pdam focused build I think Burning arrow might be better as it does scale with Pdam, but it might not be even then since Elemental hit does add just a ridiculous amount of flat damage.
"
return33 написал:
Im lvl 42 on my Bow templar (very similar build to that, using bloodmagic) and got Quill Rain yesterday....

ITS SO FUNNY

its like a machine gun .... okay you REALLY want to hit things (LoH) - if i dont hit anything i burn like 200 HP per second - killing myself in like 7 seconds (you cant really kill yourself but burn yourself to 1 HP). But its so funny .... i highly recomend getting a quill rain just for the fun - maybe better bows out their ... but i cant think of any cooler bow.

Attackspeed: 4,xx attacks per second with LA, 4 link (lmp/wed/loh) 200hp/sec
Elemental hit is above 5 attacks per second (have no 4 link yet; so i use wed/fasterattack (sic!) with it

In act 2 cruel i really feel like an terminator. Trash groups get 10 hits in 2-3 seconds and die, champs get 20 hits in 4 seconds and die.

Im really having fun :)

Try it - the best 2 chaos orbs i ever spent on an item in this game!

I've been using one since level 15 haha.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация