Righteous fire resource guide

Did they remove a lot of max resist from the tree? i can only find 1% extra max fire resist now...

Ahh, seems they have. is RF still possible?
Последняя редакция: chockomonkey. Время: 11 сент. 2014 г., 15:47:05
Hi there, RF is still possible.
You need around 10% life regen with rise of the phoenix and vitality + resist fire lvl17 for both. When you get around 12% life regen from the passive skill tree, you'll start see your life under RF regen.
I had to respec a bit at lvl 70 because I didn't took enough life regen nodes, so be careful about that.

As usual, be careful when a team member casts discipline, and as always, -X max resist, life and man no or 50% regen affixes are bad for TF.
and with saffels frame is posible?
and with zeloat oath keystone(life regen on ES) ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
ty in advance
"
Sambottedouble написал:
Hi there, RF is still possible.
You need around 10% life regen with rise of the phoenix and vitality + resist fire lvl17 for both. When you get around 12% life regen from the passive skill tree, you'll start see your life under RF regen.
I had to respec a bit at lvl 70 because I didn't took enough life regen nodes, so be careful about that.

As usual, be careful when a team member casts discipline, and as always, -X max resist, life and man no or 50% regen affixes are bad for TF.

Thanks for the post!
hello,
can you help me with the choice between: +36%inc life or +75%inc burning dmg when i want more dps on my RF:/

atm i have 6k life and 94ES, 770str=> 96% inc dmg /from Doon Cuebyari sceptre/, 26% fire dmg and 30% burning dmg from the tree+56% burning dmg from the gem, conc effect lvl17=65% More dmg and 8% inc area dmg and 5% inc buff ; my life regen is around 14% with vitality, my fire res 87% with PoF etc -it's ok

i have 37%inc life Belly of the beast and when i take it off i lose ~700life, so if i take the same %inc life from the tree it should be the same= ~700 life
but i'm not sure which one /between inc life and inc burning dmg/ would be better -in my calculations the burning dmg would be better with around 2k dps more, is it correct ?
Последняя редакция: The_26th_King. Время: 29 сент. 2014 г., 5:59:37
Hello,

Grats for this awesome post!! But I need to know something about righteous fire.

at 20/20 it gives 59%+15% spell damage right? my Freezing pulse have 1601 base DPS withot RF or any charges. With RF on it has 2612. Thats fine (however if i make a calc 1601 * 1,74 = 2785).

My question is: If I add 10% elemental damage node from tree why my Freezing pulse only get 36dps?? How does RF differs from elemental damage on tree? (based that we are talking about a spell, with cold damage).

Thanks,
Lethalis
"
Lethalis88 написал:
Hello,

Grats for this awesome post!! But I need to know something about righteous fire.

at 20/20 it gives 59%+15% spell damage right? my Freezing pulse have 1601 base DPS withot RF or any charges. With RF on it has 2612. Thats fine (however if i make a calc 1601 * 1,74 = 2785).

My question is: If I add 10% elemental damage node from tree why my Freezing pulse only get 36dps?? How does RF differs from elemental damage on tree? (based that we are talking about a spell, with cold damage).

Thanks,
Lethalis

I don't really understand the question :P
The reason you get what seems a lower dps increase is because "increased" mod is additive not multiplicative like "more".

Nice to see ppl still messing around with RF :) From all the chars I made it was the most fun. should make it again next season and update all this stuff.
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
"
Necropotence написал:
Nice to see ppl still messing around with RF :) From all the chars I made it was the most fun. should make it again next season and update all this stuff.

People are still messing with it because it's a pretty objectively great spell bonus (though at the same time snapshotting was fixed, Crown of Eyes made it no longer affect Attacks), but it hasn't been uber-viable as a primary damage source since 1.2 hit.
Ty Very Usefull post.,.. :) OP

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация