Cut-throat, Event 4: 4 Hour Cut-throat

Please make it so other skills than cold skills are at least viable? I should not have to use these cold skills to play cutthroat.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
Why can people still quit during PvP combat?!?!

That needs to be fixed... 5 second timer I thought.

It gets lame around lvl 20+, because people arent getting one shotted anymore...and the loser just leaves...
I dont even know what to say.

The rng I saw this race was just unbelievable, pretty sure I never landed a single crit or freeze the whole time. Pvp is just so much fun when you see someone invade and then get two shot when your much better then average weapon dont even dent them. qq
Fun for about an hour and a half or so, then turned into a giant snoozefest.
The few people that I could invade either logged or progressed too far. Spent about 10 minutes in Solaris 2 trying to get my stuff to follow these clowns but ended up quitting instead.

Main pieces of feedback from this event: Cutthroats longer than 2 hours are boring as fuck and remove Solaris 2 from the game. No seriously, delete that thing, remove it from the recycling bin and pain your players no more with that nightmare zone.

Also, wish I streamed to capture GreenDude's epic showcase of being a bitch.
Последняя редакция: boof. Время: 22 марта 2014 г., 1:05:17
"
DD321123 написал:
Please make it so other skills than cold skills are at least viable? I should not have to use these cold skills to play cutthroat.

This is exactly why I don't waste my time pvping in CT. I prefer to just progress and farm to practice for upcoming race season than to get perma frozen and lose all my gear.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude написал:
"
DD321123 написал:

This is exactly why I don't waste my time pvping in CT. I prefer to just progress and farm to practice for upcoming race season than to get perma frozen and lose all my gear.

Let's face the music GreenDude... you'd run even if a naked ranger ran up to you.
Greendude I hammer timed you in upper submerged bro lol
That was fun.
rng :

-limbsplit from chest, yolovaaled at the end
-shield from graveyard hole boss
-bow from docks , would be insane in a longer cutthroat..

Wasn't fun at the end, i couldnt find anyone to kill:P
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Looks barely better than the 3h one. Sadly it was in the middle of the night.

"

Then watch out of the next rogue exile Multistrike Glacial Frostbite and Flickerstrike on a 2h Maul ;D

"
Cutthroats longer than 2 hours are boring as fuck and remove Solaris 2 from the game. No seriously, delete that thing, remove it from the recycling bin and pain your players no more with that nightmare zone.

First GGG must disable the ability to grief level 8 players with level 14 characters.

Then they must increase the hostile marker size on map again and reduce sizes of A3 maps.
Even you invade somebody in Act3 it's next to impossible to catch one in the bigger areas if you don't camp areas.
Sewers, Bossfights, Catacombs, Docks and Sarn are the act 3 limitations.

You hear sounds and feel the invasion lag if you get close. The marker does shit. I remember CTs where you could see if somebody invaded you in upper prison but now it's barely bigger than your screen."Yeah I know thats not a rogue exile there but thanks for putting a useless X there" :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация