HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

"
DuFFzbar написал:
"
moon_nmh написал:
What was his dps using this gear. It doesn't seem like it would even be over 10k =/

I am wondering this also, but havent found out what it is yet.

I was able to pause the third youtube video of him killing atziri, where he moused over his cyclone, and it read 12.7k dps. I am very interested in this build, but Im concerned about the clear speed.. I realize its a max block build, but I still need decent clear speed..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
what od you level this build with on low lvls ? im starting this build with about 30 exalteds to gear with, whats the most important pieces of gears to get first and how do i lvl it ?

any tips is greatly appretiated oh havoc god of poe :P
"
Knightmare101 написал:
"
DuFFzbar написал:
"
moon_nmh написал:
What was his dps using this gear. It doesn't seem like it would even be over 10k =/

I am wondering this also, but havent found out what it is yet.

I was able to pause the third youtube video of him killing atziri, where he moused over his cyclone, and it read 12.7k dps. I am very interested in this build, but Im concerned about the clear speed.. I realize its a max block build, but I still need decent clear speed..

I'm at 20k tooltip atm
"
daniellaw написал:

What did you level using? I feel like cyclone doesn't do much for me at low levels...

I spec'd into the mace/stun nodes for leveling and did quasi perma stun build. Just need an ok 1h mace to use.

I leveled as a HeavyStrike/MeleeSlash/AddedFire/BloodMagic in a 4L till I was able to use BoR. Then I just put those gems into the BoR and continued to level with that until I was able to afford the SoulTaker.

4L gloves: CWDT/eduring/immortal/duration
Leap Slam and vaal cyclone to group up mobs for faster clearing.

Leveled the gems id need for cyclone and auras in offhand or where ever. I also swapped out melee splash for stun support for bosses/exiles during early maps.
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
level as facebreaker cyclone , build is exactly the same -minus any weapons specific nodes ... melee physical nodes will still help obviously
Последняя редакция: kirbs. Время: 31 марта 2014 г., 21:58:36
"
Brosiris написал:
I'm at 20k tooltip atm

hey are you using the same gear and passives as him or are you changing it around a bit?

just curious as how we can potentially increase dps? he seemed to be able to kill it fairly well with just 12.7k dps ... i think it should be higher than that no?
bookmarking
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Leveled a mara to 52, had originally planned to do a ele ST build, but have now fully converted to this build.

Currently using an ok phys 1h with heavy/blood magic/melee splash/added fire, but im doing shit damage, any suggestions as what to level till 68ish, since i seem to be in a mid-life crisis :P
Последняя редакция: krilox. Время: 5 апр. 2014 г., 14:21:35
Updated skill tree / build. I no longer run grace and have switched to determination. I can drop some dexterity node pathing and end up with more life, damage and armour. Also, in a party I can leech grace from party members to get 18-25k+ armour.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
First kill and 36 kills... awesome, congrats! But totally useless since you still didnt get the respect of that guy.

Btw, what level were you when you first killed her?
Последняя редакция: spr4ts. Время: 9 апр. 2014 г., 7:40:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация