"This loot system is flawed and needs to change!!"

"
Tandimonium написал:

While having a seperate league would possibly fix the situation, it would also needlessly hinder more servers and cost more to run the additional servers.

Well, GGG said they want to implement the option of creating own leagues by micro-transactions, so it seems it wouldn't be much of an issue to add one
"
Ophis написал:
"
Tandimonium написал:

While having a seperate league would possibly fix the situation, it would also needlessly hinder more servers and cost more to run the additional servers.

Well, GGG said they want to implement the option of creating own leagues by micro-transactions, so it seems it wouldn't be much of an issue to add one

Perhaps, but by league, I am not sure they meant re-working the entire loot system to suit your needs. I imagine it is more likely they mean creating a timed hc, or a first to lvl 100 type league and allow for prizes.

I could be wrong, just don't see why they would spend the time to redo the loot system for some persons league. But yea, I am not GGG and I cannot speak on their behalf about that. : /
"
Tandimonium написал:
"
Ophis написал:
"
Tandimonium написал:

Perhaps, but by league, I am not sure they meant re-working the entire loot system to suit your needs. I imagine it is more likely they mean creating a timed hc, or a first to lvl 100 type league and allow for prizes.

I could be wrong, just don't see why they would spend the time to redo the loot system for some persons league. But yea, I am not GGG and I cannot speak on their behalf about that. : /

Yeah, we don't know about it really, but well, the future will tell
All i heard about, is that "If you want loot just solo" don't join with randoms. However, that being said I have gained a huge friends list playing D3 and alot are playing PoE now so, i have no fear from them.

I fully agree with a OP. We love PoE for what it is - finally a hardcore game and a cut-throat loot system. GGG, do not listen all these casual QQs. PoE should stay as hardcore as it can be - that's what make this game unique and for what we all love it.
IGN: Iworkeout
For the love of god, FFA isn't hardcore please stop saying it is. That is a seriously illogical argument.
I trust GGG to not listen to the casuals. These guys made the game they wanted and they will make the changes they want. GGG wanted the game to be hard, and they wanted the loot system to be FFA. If you get beat to an item then simply ask for it. Unless the guy is a total jackass, they will most likely drop it for you. If it's an item you both need, game on.
The "Authorized" thread on this subject grows everyday. It is an issue. Someone stated supporters of POE dont want an option. Im a supporter and I want an option. PVP doesn't Belong with PVE. Thats why they are normally separated. POE is a great game. Please GGG look at the growing Consensus among many. Drooling fanboys are not always the best advisers. no one looking for an option wants to do away with the current option. Just the ability to eliminate the PVP element. The only time I will join a pug is on a boss kill in act 3. There is always someone hovering over a timed piece waiting to ninja it. How does that ad to game experience other than fucking it up? These same people would be ninja looting every thing if nothing was there to stop them. Its human nature for some. Its like a dog eating cat crap. They cant help it. But some find it repugnant.
Последняя редакция: BarneyRubble. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 12:17:45
"
Tandimonium написал:
You cannot join a game that is designed a specific way, with people who enjoy the game because of it being that way, and say it has to change.

If there are 10 people enjoying the game and 100 new people joining....YES YOU CAN.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
Omnivore61 написал:
As a long time hard core pvp veteran of various games, I have to say, FFA looting in a PvE context sucks the big one. It is practically all reward and no risk for the 'ninja'. If the devs truly wanted a 'cut throat' feel, then allow pvp and full corpse looting along with FFA and longer portal/alt-f4 delays. That would be hardcore. This is phfftt playground bully in a rich kid's school. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.

What I don't get is why you all feel so threatened by an instance loot option.

Because then they cannot ninja your loot any more, obviously.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация