GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Xavderion написал:
"
Sneakypaw написал:
"
ScrotieMcB написал:
Ideas, and even posts, are often stupid, and clearly so — I have all the information I need to accurately appraise a sentence after the sentence has been written. This is completely different from saying its author is stupid, because I cannot judge someone's entire life based off words they happen to type (or not type) in a forum.

Also, just for the record, I genuinely think ExiledRenor is an intelligent person. Intelligent people often do believe wrong things, and when they do, a flawed premise or two generates many flawed conclusions dependent on that premise, creating a rather elaborate network of false belief. Isolating the flawed premise someone believes and deeming it incorrect is not equivalent to saying such a person is stupid, because if he was stupid he wouldn't have generated such an elaborate network, written about it profusely and with passion, nor come up with two decent suggestions despite the flaws in his theoretical basis. Thus, I find it ironic that you are implying I don't respect someone I actually do.

Man, you BLOW. GTFO :P

Reported for hate speech.

You are the one who has 'hate speech' in his post...

Btw, who is with me on the thought that Exalteds (with what they provide) shouldn't be one of the rarest orbs?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw написал:
Btw, who is with me on the thought that Exalteds (with what they provide) shouldn't be one of the rarest orbs?

I'm ok with exalts being as rare as they are. Regal orbs however should be more common for their utility and an increase in their drop rate would help out SF players especially.
"
Sneakypaw написал:

I can say I am against you on that thought. At least to me, an Exalted makes an item better, no matter what affix you roll on it, it is undoubtedly better as an item, perhaps not for your current build. Even thorns added to a t1 5 mod chest is better than a chest w/o it. Better as an item you want to use, not based on a trade value.

Me playing with items I find myself, I exalt everything. I don't look at exalts as 1 billion gold or whatever, to me they just add bonuses to my gear, unless it already has 6 mods.

This I exalted fire res and Energy Shield +2, even the eshield made the ring better as an item adding +2 ehp to my char, rather than 0 and it just being an open mod.

Point being, if exalts were less rare, people would just blow them on everything, rather than "decent" gear. You can even make something less than decent, really good using exalts.

"
GeorgAnatoly написал:
"
Sneakypaw написал:

I'm ok with exalts being as rare as they are. Regal orbs however should be more common for their utility and an increase in their drop rate would help out SF players especially.

Swimming in them, I have a hard time selling them 1:1 chaos. 75+ recipe makes it very easy to obtain.
Последняя редакция: Worldbreaker. Время: 14 мая 2014 г., 7:21:42
Regals are the key to making blue items interesting. That I find 10 chaos for every regal is retarded. But hey we gotta have DaT eCoNoMy.
"
Regals are the key to making blue items interesting. That I find 10 chaos for every regal is retarded. But hey we gotta have DaT eCoNoMy.

Regal recipe?
"
Nubatron написал:
"

Regal recipe?

Is worthless for 90% of a character's lifespan.
"
GeorgAnatoly написал:
"
Nubatron написал:
"

Regal recipe?

Is worthless for 90% of a character's lifespan.

Shared stash? :)
"
Sneakypaw написал:
"
Xavderion написал:
"
Sneakypaw написал:

Man, you BLOW. GTFO :P

Reported for hate speech.

You are the one who has 'hate speech' in his post...

I agree. They are not really for crafting at all especially if youre not the 90% trading and 10% playing type. I sit on 2 ex and probably never use them i guess i just sell them off at some point if i need some fusings or something.

GGG, give the 10% trading and 90% playing people some options here.

All in all: Game: Good, not just good, one of the greatest games of all time and the best arpgs ever.
However, crafting is comparable, sad as it is, to what went on in D3.
AH centered droprates. Trading centered orb drops. Different game. Different vision of how the game should be played. Same issue. People who are at the bottom dont get to throw an ex on an item.

And that is all i would want, decide to trade it or use it instead of hoarding it not knowing what to do with it.
Serious, genuine question for anyone who doesn't want an optional SFL:

- How detrimental, or not, do you feel RMT is to PoE as a whole?

I ask because in my view a SFL has two goals for me:
- Rediscover the joy of finding "trash" uniques (items-> build, not the other way around as it is today)
- Substantially impact the RMT business model

I feel RMT has a huge and negative impact on PoE via the economy in all leagues.

P.
"
mrpetrov написал:
Serious, genuine question for anyone who doesn't want an optional SFL:

- How detrimental, or not, do you feel RMT is to PoE as a whole?

I ask because in my view a SFL has two goals for me:
- Rediscover the joy of finding "trash" uniques (items-> build, not the other way around as it is today)
- Substantially impact the RMT business model

I feel RMT has a huge and negative impact on PoE via the economy in all leagues.

P.

I never traded much, but when I trade I don't really care if I get scammed or not. Just don't rub it in my face.

In that, you can see that I don't really care about economy and such. So I don't really care what RMT does to it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация