GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

i love how most the posts are, this is reasons it will never work or... i wouldnt enjoy it so i dont want one.

people would like a SFL or an offline client of the game

"
killa2o9 написал:
i love how most the posts are, this is reasons it will never work or... i wouldnt enjoy it so i dont want one.

people would like a SFL or an offline client of the game

I promise you the latter will never happen.
hey guys i realy enjoy this forum with all the posts... i wish they would make a SFL even if only 10% of the player would enjoy it i think it would be worth it. and for me at least make it a long lived game to play for us

thanks GGG for making a game that gives us hope

off to league of legends for me

thanks
I am pretty sure it's because SFL would open a floodgate. Complaints about how they fucked it up, suggestions on how to fix how they fucked it up, people advocating for other "special" leagues, normal leagues bitching about increased drop rates and why can't they, "Friends and guild mates shouldn't count as trading"... etc

As a parent, sometimes it's easier to just say "No!"

Easier to contain a bonfire than a forest fire.

Not saying it's a good reason not to do it, but I can see why they wouldn't.
"
Worldbreaker написал:
I am pretty sure it's because SFL would open a floodgate. Complaints about how they fucked it up, suggestions on how to fix how they fucked it up, people advocating for other "special" leagues, normal leagues bitching about increased drop rates and why can't they, "Friends and guild mates shouldn't count as trading"... etc

I understand that as well. However if they won't make a league to alleviate the complaints then I think they should do something to make it better at some point. I hope the devs aren't happy with having their game constantly put down as a trade sim. This is an ARPG for crying out loud and people are constantly reporting in this forum how crafting and finding loot just aren't very good. I wish I could disagree with them but I can't. Which is why I am in this thread.
Standard Forever
"
Worldbreaker написал:

yah cus look at how all the other leagues of races opened a floodgate.... lol
"
iamstryker написал:
I hope the devs aren't happy with having their game constantly put down as a trade sim.

Have you heard Chris talk about loot and trading? As far as I know, and can remember, he talks about the fun thing of finding a good item, is that it's valuable to someone else. Not that YOU can use it - now or with your next re-roll. I think "trading sim" is a compliment to a company that puts down the "economy" as the most important thing in their game.

"As veterans of various online role playing games, we understand what is required to make an addictive action RPG with visceral combat and a complex item economy"
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
lolbam написал:
"
Worldbreaker написал:

yah cus look at how all the other leagues of races opened a floodgate.... lol

Exactly, with the Invasion fiasco (as Chris put it), I am led to believe this idea of a SFL is fading in the rearview mirror.

The only issue with this SFL is that everyone has a different opinion on what it should be, and what has been proposed as to just remove trade, they will counter with "well don't trade in the current leagues"

Unless there is a general consensus, it just looks like whining for balanced drops for those who don't want to trade, where to me a SFL is competing against other players solo on an even field. Able to test my farming/crafting/mapping methods against others. Making a great build with what I find. Imo they could even decrease the drop rates for it, knowing it's like that for everyone makes it ok to me.

Regardless, solidarity speaks louder than an angry mob.
"
Phrazz написал:
"
iamstryker написал:
I hope the devs aren't happy with having their game constantly put down as a trade sim.

Have you heard Chris talk about loot and trading? As far as I know, and can remember, he talks about the fun thing of finding a good item, is that it's valuable to someone else. Not that YOU can use it - now or with your next re-roll. I think "trading sim" is a compliment to a company that puts down the "economy" as the most important thing in their game.

"As veterans of various online role playing games, we understand what is required to make an addictive action RPG with visceral combat and a complex item economy"

This would be the negative for a SFL. I made one ES character my time here, in ambush if I found a Shavs, I would be ecstatic, in a SFL it would be "You've gotta be fucking kidding me?"
so what? in HC league you dont lose anything for dieing? thats not hardcore. people had differnt opinions on how that should work and its a leauge. we dont even need a HC league its same as standard

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация