Zenocide's 10 Frenzy Dodge Ranger

"
Ondar's is a waste when you have stats like this

I don't know - it looks like he's intentionally putting together a niche super-defense build. Ondar's is inarguably the most powerful defense keystone in the tree. 95% Evade against Ranged coupled with his Block & Dodge equates to the ability to completely ignore ranged mobs while you kill their "dangerous" melee brethren who may have Accurate or Traps...

It's an opinion, so subject to being stupid- but mine is that those 3 points would be well spent given the tone and intent of the character.
nice work - i'm so jelly ;)

Скрытый текст
<3ggg
"
Hey there Zeno-

You are using Soul Taker, but have spent 3 points up into Wicked Blade (south of Duelist) for Sword damage and 4 more into Blade Master- each are wasted.

Give some thought to spending those 3 points getting to Ondar's Guile to maximize your unkillability, and the remaining 4.. Well, I'll put together a new build, but not today- very busy supposedly at work :)

Hello. There are two specs posted. one specifically for Soul Taker and one for a sword spec if you cannot afford a soul taker or prefer swords.

In terms of Ondar's Guile, I already have about a 6% chance of being hit by any attack. If the mob has a high dex, accuracy, or I am cursed with projectile Weakness, the chance of me being hit only counters my evasion not my dodge or block. Therefore three extra three point I believe are well spent else where.
It's funny how I actually made a build doing exactly this a few weeks ago, but decided not to share it. Big up though, great minds think alike :)

Also I decided not to use the double dark ray vectors as I found the shortened time they're active not to be worth it. And compared to the alternatives there is it's not worth it.

But exactly right to use them in the guide where you explain the thoughts behind the build.

I was able to skip Vaal pact, as I'd dodge/block/evade my own attacks enough of the time. But now you've let it out to the world I guess it'll become the new black!
Nice build, but concept has been around for quite a while now. JunkX made almost this exact same build a while ago in his thread here in the 2nd post with Soul Taker and 10 frenzy charges for high dodge: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/550606. If you are looking to max out block and evasion - Tiurakh build is also good for that, it maxes out spell block and spell dodge, with less regular dodge than yours, since spells are the weakness for evasion builds.

Последняя редакция: Wishuponastar. Время: 27 мая 2014 г., 22:24:20
I tried Darkray Vectors, I found that it was better to use Atziri's step due to the added chance to dodge spell damage. Also the reduction in frenzy duration from Darkray is annoying.
Does anyone think this build can be mixed with a critical build (and so, switch the melee damage on full life with critical strike multiplier)?
Show us videos (vs Uber Atziri if you have balls of steel :P ). This build seems interesting. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I'm dying to see some good video footage. Hopefully you can get us something soon. Maybe an Atziri run (if it's possible) or some of the more difficult map mods for this build.

This build is very interesting with the defensives. Even just showcasing them against an attack that is typically brutal (but trivialized here) would be awesome.
Obviously, this is a good build. But in terms of min/maxing and ultimate potential, I question if + 3 Frenzy Charges is really worth it. When you would already be Dodging 60% of attacks, and then evading 57%, and the blocking 62% - barely anything is going to hit you.

On the other hand, you could wear Atziri Step and and a + block corrupted Lazhwar for more HP, Spell Dodge, and block (thus spell block) making you stronger against what would be the build's comparative weakness - spells.

For the effort needed to go from 7-10 charges, I am not sure the build get's the "bang" for that "buck." Or, if you were dead set on the charges, perhaps some gear or tree block or evasion could come out for more DPS - again because the build has so much avoidance anyway you would just go from (in essence) never getting hit to never getting hit, while increasing DPS further.

My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация