Zenocide's 10 Frenzy Dodge Ranger

Twitch vod is linked now on the original post. YouTube video is now also linked too!
Последняя редакция: ZenocideGenius. Время: 28 мая 2014 г., 14:31:48
I'm making a build inspired heavily by yours and I have some questions you might be able to answer:

1) I'm planning to take Charisma and run Tempest Shield + 2x 60% auras. My quesiton is if I link Tempest Shield with blind, curse on hit and a curse, will I blind targets even if I evade or is it only when I block?

2) Have you considered skipping some of the Duelist nodes and go for the Influence aura cluster and run Anger/lightning flat dmg aura (forgot the name). It seems sort of ridiculous considering you're doing attacking so insanely fast. On the same page, running Alpha's Howl might be ideal for this setup, but you'd probably lose too much HP by doing that. I suppose you could just hope for party members to have it. It seems to be a huge DPS increase nontheless.

Great guide. Thanks. :)

I'm trying a variation of this build and currently the only thing i'm fearing is the corpse explosion and flameblasts (the flameblasts are due to high international ping, 200-250. When they show up to me, they already blew up on the server and I can't really get out of them).

About the corpse explosions: Every time there is a corpse explosion due to detonate dead or a nemesis mod (volatile iceblood, etc) I end up taking damage. I could never notice to dodge or block it. Is that kind of spell unavoidable?

About maps:
I could finish double shrine Piety without problems. However, I died to double residence Dominus. Two rogue exiles are also near impossible for me without dying in the process (The Witch Summoner with corpse explosions and the one with the flameblasts).

Gear * :

Скрытый текст

* The Body Armour has no use. It holds a gem for replacing on the helm only. The swapping happens on boss fights or maps that I can't stay full health a decent amount of time (Chaos damage over time).

Passive Tree (Level 84):
Скрытый текст

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwR-BLEFtQguDPIVIBXwGY4a2xutI_YmlSgqLOkwVDBxMHw2PTiWOkI6WD3iPs9HfkjuSn1LeExgTipRR1PfVUtW-ljbWhpaSFuvYEth4mVNZ6Bqk2wWbXtuaXBydO14rnlIeu99dX8rg9uE2YTvhxmHdofbjX2Nv5AKlWaZK5lXm4ObjaXLpn-qf6q4q8Wsr7GztUi2QbcXvYG95r6nwA_Gos3qznHSTdN-1CPV7daK3Q3dqOd06xTtQe2D7g7v8Plj_Ev8xf66

Stats:
Resists: 75% All Elements, -29% Chaos
HP: 4.6k
DPS: Around 30k with Added Fire Damage and around 35k/23k (Without full life) with Melee Damage on Full Life.
Block: 62%
Spell Block: 31%
Evasion: 47~% (Against my level)
Dodge: 58% (With Frienzy Charges)
Spell Dodge: 40%
Frienzy Charges: 9, seeking for 10 (Boots)

===

Did anyone got to solo Atziri or do a dual Dominus (Residence or the level 78 map) with this build? I haven't been to an Atziri fight yet (Just started playing 1.1.x this week).

EDIT: I tried the Apex of Sacrifice and died to double Vaal one time (due to lag) and several times to the triple add bosses, leading to a wipe. I was running -57% chaos resistance without flasks. I will try again changing the gear accordingly to the bosses and I believe it will be easy.
Последняя редакция: csiqueirasilva. Время: 30 мая 2014 г., 17:58:34
What is your opinion about using abyssus with this build? with how rarely you get hit it could be good unless it winds up getting you 1 shot
hi i was interested in your build but i couldn't seem to open the planner with your link. I don't know if its just me or not but I would appreciate if somebody could message me a link that works or something of the sort so I can check this build out. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: smokey356. Время: 12 сент. 2014 г., 13:26:46
anyone running this in the "new" leagues ? finding it hard to run a 5 linked frenzy (cost 125 with BM), with the sword version of this spec
Any chance we can get an updated tree with the changes?

Is this build still viable with the Frenzy nerf?

Cheers
IGN: RangerDodson

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация