State of Exile Episode 9: Throwback with Baker & Gankstaboo!

TEAM BAKER ♥ HAIPU
Последняя редакция: Taffy_the_Taffer. Время: 27 июня 2014 г., 4:35:02
who is baker? i'm not trying to be a smart ass here, i just have no clue who he is and would like to know. Is he a streamer, can we get a link?
"
Halagaz написал:
who is baker? i'm not trying to be a smart ass here, i just have no clue who he is and would like to know. Is he a streamer, can we get a link?

Austrian guy that got the first level 100 in Hardcore :)

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFoRJCCfTU
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Последняя редакция: qwertz. Время: 27 июня 2014 г., 6:10:47
come on... Hege is not really a nice guy
and all of you have already knew much about that
"
Jshaw995 написал:
"
dime написал:
"
HegemonyTV написал:
GGG has donated 12 microtransaction vouchers to win after the podcast so make sure you stick around for the details!

The last time I watched your podcast, the microtransaction giveaways were very deceiving. After two hours, and the conclusion of your podcast, you said that you would be splitting up the microtransactions between the streaming participants, if you watched their own personal streams. I don't even think you gave any microtransactions away during or after the podcast, that just seems like a dirty trick to get viewers on your own streams?

Is this something that you will continue to do? If so, I will not be tuning in. Why did you deceive viewers like this in the past?

It's all an obvious ploy to get free viewers on their personal streams.

GGG can you please stop giving them MTX to take advantage of the community with?

Let their "Podcast" stand or fail on it's own. They clearly are abusing your generosity.

Im pretty sure that most of those mtxs go to their friends and they pretend they actually won.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Time to Mors and Willy rape theses suckers with their own podcast!
Honestly... can't things just coexist? There is plenty to do in the game that getting two podcast from two different views would only benefit the community. This stuff about people getting rich off of 5$ is getting old. The reason these guys stay positive and try to help as much as they can is because its contagious and brings a good atmosphere to the game.

Between racing, standard, hardcore, four month races and ladders there will always be plenty to talk about. even if things overlap it would be nice to hear different opinions on the matter. More opinions does not make things worse. Hating on people because you don't like the content they provide does not accomplish anything and is a waste of energy.

I honestly look forward to more content from more people. Because in the end knowledge is power.
Come by my stream! I answer questions about builds and just general useful information!

http://www.twitch.tv/namtro
TOILETTE BRUSH BOYS

Getting hyped for the MorsCast tm soon!
ign Fumble.
I just want to weigh in for a little bit here, this is all MY PERSONAL OPINION. If you have anything to say, I'm down for replies or even PM's if you so desire.

I'm no big streamer or anyone important really, but I like to think that I have morals. I am and always have been entirely against giving anything away. More because you shouldn't need to give stuff away to get people to come to your stream. Because once you give your stuff away, usually between 95-100% of the viewers who came for the giveaway leave. You should watch a stream because you find it entertaining or educational really.

Both of the parties involved are misguided in this situation according to my personal moral compass. I think giveaways are a dumb and cheap way to gain exposure, and Hege, Terr, and Zeno are a little off the mark using them as an attraction. People (like myself) should be intrigued by the content, not by winning MTX for just being on the page. But the viewers are missing the mark as well in my opinion. If you are so concerned with how they give out the MTX, then you must be so focused on the MTX that you don't even care about the content. And that is ridiculous as well. If you really care about the content, then you wouldn't be so caught up in the MTX and how they give them out. GGG gives these guys the MTX codes because they are exposing the game and its mechanics. Getting the name out there and stuff. It's like paying a publishing company to publish advertisements. If you don't like their streams but like the podcast, then chill. They worked for those codes and they can give them out how they see fit.

tl;dr:
It's not just about the MTX codes guys. It's about the content you put out. If they need the MTX codes to get viewers, then they aren't great streamers. If the community needs MTX codes to be viewers, then I think your values need a little prioritizing.
Podcast starts today! hypu! don't miss it!
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация