1 month league response to low player numbers?

I wish /online still worked.

Anyway, back in December 2013 "Grinding Gear Games has announced that its free-to-play action RPG currently has over four million registered users, with more than 250,000 users playing every day". I don't know how reliable Destructoid is, but I don't think PoE's numbers could've dwindled that badly if it's true.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Xavderion написал:
Oh look, another PoE is ded thread, just worded differently :) So many people looking for attention lel. I blame anime.

I agree , anime is stupid. Also people who watch anime are stupid.

( that's what this thread is about right ? )
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I don't understand the "steamchart's is a crock of shit" posts. If your argument is that steam players naturally move from game to game, then that would be reflected with all the games on steam. However if you actually look at the other f2p games poe is losing more than the other popular f2p games. Warframe, War Thunder, Dota 2, TF2, etc are all doing very well, even growing, while poe has only lost players since the initial spike.

I'm sure someone will try to argue that poe is unique in that it's SO "hardcore" that it somehow is different than the rest of the thousands of games on steam, but THAT is the true crock of shit.

Like the game, play the game, or not, but don't try to pretend that the game is growing based on your feeling when you ignore actual numbers based on a reliable source.
"
SirSid написал:
"
Xavderion написал:
Oh look, another PoE is ded thread, just worded differently :) So many people looking for attention lel. I blame anime.

I agree , anime is stupid. Also people who watch anime are stupid.

( that's what this thread is about right ? )

I watch anime :(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
DexterousGecko написал:
I don't understand the "steamchart's is a crock of shit" posts. If your argument is that steam players naturally move from game to game, then that would be reflected with all the games on steam. However if you actually look at the other f2p games poe is losing more than the other popular f2p games. Warframe, War Thunder, Dota 2, TF2, etc are all doing very well, even growing, while poe has only lost players since the initial spike.

I'm sure someone will try to argue that poe is unique in that it's SO "hardcore" that it somehow is different than the rest of the thousands of games on steam, but THAT is the true crock of shit.

Like the game, play the game, or not, but don't try to pretend that the game is growing based on your feeling when you ignore actual numbers based on a reliable source.

Steam:non-Steam ratio went from 50:50 to 30:70 so something indeed is different with the Steam audience compared to the non-Steam audience.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion написал:
"
DexterousGecko написал:

Steam:non-Steam ratio went from 50:50 to 30:70 so something indeed is different with the Steam audience compared to the non-Steam audience.

source? Also, does that mean that the 70 percent is growing? Or just that steam users are leaving more than non steam users.
"
DexterousGecko написал:
"
Xavderion написал:
"
DexterousGecko написал:

source? Also, does that mean that the 70 percent is growing? Or just that steam users are leaving more than non steam users.

It was the shift when Steam audience was leaving in the initial release due to disinterest. It's not unusual to install some F2P games on Steam just to test them prior to read anything detailed about it. I do it myself as a steam user. :P

The numbers were provided by Chris some time ago in a similar thread in conjunction with actual user numbers and player concurrency, which people dismiss often enough.
Последняя редакция: Nightmare90. Время: 11 июля 2014 г., 19:26:53
"
DexterousGecko написал:

Too lazy to search (must theory craft 1 month build). It means Steam and non-Steam users are different and having solely Steam numbers doesn't really tell you that much :)
"
Xavderion написал:
I blame anime.

Oh come on, it's not all bad. May I suggest Fisherman's Wife 2: The Retentacling?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

None. Of. This. Matters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация