unreal prices for all end game gear

To be fair most specs can deal with 78maps with a cheap gear. Meaning a 5L, 3 good affixes per gear slot etc... It's not that hard making it happen.

2 days into ambush. I gave few 66-67 maps to a mate who had issues in the end of merc. He got a shav in like 30mn, massive luck, he sold it almost instantly for equivalent of 30 ex, 15 ex plus tons of chaos.(cf chaos/ex rate at this time)

Prices are reals, when somebody has 4+ bot accounts, he buys what he wants to. Exalted are based on how average players farm chaos(hence bots farm chaos slower obviously, especially in ambush).

That's why I don't play the game anymore or don't bother trading when I do, OR for very specific things like trading fuses, gems, basic stuff. Atm economy is a perpetual scaming motion, players bots or rmt currencies that they put on the market scamingly, then it wrecks prices so they buy other ex or install more bots. You can play around it(I did it few times), speculating, buy/sell things. It's very degrading and uninteresting.

Everything in this game became degrading just because of cheating. It's nice having an economy based game, I all up for this, but when it introduces degrading mechanics, well it's everything but nice. It's why steam player pool is at least 1/10 of what it could be easily.

*preping for taking boters hate*
Последняя редакция: galuf. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 13:09:57
in ambush I Had a lvl 63 char when I first beat Piety, when it reached 68 I beat dominus.

Well, to add to that, I killed him under 15 seconds at that time and if thats noth enough,
the gear cost me around 10-15 chaos at that time. It became lvl 89 when I decided to stop playing that char.

So no you don't need 2000 exalt to beat the story.

And yes atziri is different. Have a 400+ex build not capable of dealing with her at lvl 85, while there are 10ex builds that can do it.
(not capable means probably my playstyle as I was too lazy too look for patterns and evade her shit)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация