unreal prices for all end game gear

unless you like to play this game over and over from 1 to 66 or so its pretty pointless to play at all. new players unless you know someone you will never I repeat never get any of the end game items for your class....here is an example of the crazy prices in this game loath bane dagger its best in slot it costs lowest I ever saw was 280 ex that's right boys and girls 280ex I make 1/2 a chaos to 1 chaos a map run so in 12000 maps I may be able to afford it ...not likely. every slot for every class is like this. this is why this game cant get new players or players stay a week and stop...they cant afford anything to move forward.

it gets worse.... loath bane is hugely expensive right? so now every tom,dick, and harry feel that there junk dagger that's 1/4 as good as a loath bane should fetch 1/4 as much ex as a loth. you cannot buy even a crap dagger that barley can help you in 66 maps and beyond for less then 25ex now.

bottom line people want to much for there stuff...new players cant afford it old players cant afford it longtime players have them when they were cheap, so sellers have cut there own throats no one is buying it so I guess its a trophy in your stash or a rwter that has money to burn will buy it.
Bottom line if you don't want to handle the overloaded economy, don't play Standard.
Последняя редакция: elitedesolator. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:05:01
lol like I have a choice? ambush ended and my toon I worked hard on is now here...
Последняя редакция: slantasiam. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:07:00
Why even mention the top mirror worthy gear? You can get very functional equips for a few chaos each.

I'm judging that off ambush prices though.. I assume mediocre gear is not more expensive in standard.
Последняя редакция: kasub. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 3:08:58
lol..

Dont play Standard and Hardcore

And you can mostly play the most thing solo self-found..

You dont need any High-End items to play this game to endgame and on..
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
slantasiam написал:
lol like I have a choice? ambush ended and my toon I worked hard on is now here...

the 1 month leagues are fun as hell right now.
"
lol..

Dont play Standard and Hardcore

And you can mostly play the most thing solo self-found..

You dont need any High-End items to play this game to endgame and on..

bs I have fairly decent gear and I get wrecked in endgame. what im saying is at 66 or so there is nothing you have nothing to look forward too unless you plan to do 12k maps per piece. nothing, zero ,zilch...the game ends at 66 and that is why a lot of players leave.

lol you must find better "self found" things then me...all I find is junk or stuff that no longer sells. I cant even sell 3 res gear...
Ok i have not played PoE in a while. But hey, my game knowledge hopefully did not deteriorate yet.

1. You are probably on standard or hardcore, and not one of the temporary leagues. Both of those 2 leagues have a lot more currency going around because it gets dumped there from temporary leagues.

2. I checked loathbane. And holy shit. That is a perfectly rolled dagger. Do you realize what crazy chances are to get something like that? Damn, the price for that item should be non existant because its something you dont sell, just mirror.

3. Why the price? Daggers have a crazy large mod pool they can roll with. If it takes a lot to roll a perfect axe like that, it takes twice the work at least to roll an equal dagger.

4. From what i know GGG added vendor recipes that would allow you to roll high % dmg on your dagger, and hey you might consider crafting an option. Im fairly certain last time i played you could clear all the content + maps with average gear, the only time crazy gear like that really helps is when attempting things like uber atztiri or atztiri. Or wanting to speed up leveling to 100 by making mapclears faster.

Daggers were always really expensive melee weapons. And always will be, its just the way it is because of the mod pool. So you might want to play a different build next time if an expensive build causes you headaches. Try elemental dmg builds instead of phys. Or pretty much goddarn anything besides pure phys daggers.
"
elitedesolator написал:
"
slantasiam написал:

the 1 month leagues are fun as hell right now.

ya they are fun for a month then it ends up in standard and being not equipped you start over at 66 like I said. whole game is based on make it to 66 cant buy gear repeat....
Your highest is level 69. Your standards are WAY too high.

When I start a league, I don't expect to have much more than 15 ex before I hit level 90, let alone afford an item like Loath Bane.

At your level, I usually only have maximum 1 exalt worth of gear on any character I have and then your job is to farm up, trade up, whatever you want to build up the wealth.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация