Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

"
torturo написал:
"
Fluffy_Puppies написал:

Catacombs had the large chests removed in response to corrupted zones, not because of bots. Don't confuse the issues.

Cata was nerfed because of map hacks. It wasn't related with corrupted zones at all...

Go read the sacrifice of the vaal patch notes. You can come up with any baseless claim you want, you are still wrong.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
You know nothing. Why keep on arguing then ?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo написал:
You know nothing. Why keep on arguing then ?

I am the one with the evidence and you are the one with a baseless claim, and I am the one who knows nothing?

Okay. Lol
"
Fluffy_Puppies написал:
"
Temper написал:
RIP Catacombs.

Where's next ?

Catacombs had the large chests removed in response to corrupted zones, not because of bots. Don't confuse the issues.

Was just commiserating the loss off Catacombs as a cool place to be is all and pondering what area gets the chop next.

Not actually relating botting,soz I was kind of off topic and didn't make myself clear.I have a beef about the chests being removed,but won't get into that discussion. lol
Последняя редакция: Temper. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 7:03:39
"
Temper написал:
"
Fluffy_Puppies написал:
"
Temper написал:
RIP Catacombs.

Where's next ?

Was just commiserating the loss off Catacombs as a cool place to be is all and pondering what area gets the chop next.

Not actually relating botting,soz I was kind of off topic and didn't make myself clear.I have a beef about the chests being removed,but won't get into that discussion. lol

Oh, in that case I agree with you. The lack of large chests did kill Catacombs for me. It is the best non map exp but not worth it without the loot.
funny as always such threads... :)

personally i think, as long as a game is online or worth to play, as much players try to cheat in anyway.. thats nature...

is like here, and its about someone enjoying how to play a game..

if i play poe as no pro gamer, i got daily goals for me to follow, i do my grinding sell my croms and alts, got my ex for it, trade some stuff, and finally after some month buying some stuff i want...

if i got a perfect char, then i try to plan another build, and start again

if i would rmt then i got top items faster, but the progress is missing for me. and grinding trading are really great parts..

if i had all the top items, this will be the time to carry on to another game. is like that one dude who wrote... "i got 1 stash tab full of ex, i feel i am cheating!".. he is looking around what he can do now in the game, cause missing the goals and progress.....

i see a lot of new players, who are able to buy in standard 70ex+ gear, after less than 3 weeks, and crying about the prices, but if you take a closer look, there were never seen in the trade chats...

in the trade chat you got your "everyday suspects" around any time you get in... after a while you know a lot of the dudes by trading flipping stuff a lot.. after the month you dont have to know them personally, but you remember like "ah that guy changed his prices now, cant remember last week, his stuff was more expensive"

so a lot of the newcomers still have that amount of ex but not from trading....

so... i would never buy any items for money, is like cheating, i feel great for 3 seconds, and after that the joy of this game is gone....

and finally, what happens to all of the dudes who cry now to forbid or delete mirrors from game, if they farm one today? do you think they will vendor him, or trying to sell it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Последняя редакция: loCurnus. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 7:25:55
There's a saying "Don't argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and will beat you with experience."
Anyway, I'll risk.

Map hackers used to know if there's a large chest spawned. So they restarted the area again and again until it was there. WP is next to the zone and they were able to do fast runs. Did it for a long time. For a relatively good profit. GGG finally got it. Knowing pretty well they fucked up large chests a long time ago, they just removed it, considering it will not affect much fair players. Then used the chest location to spawn corrupted there. They don't need specific terrain patterns to place a corrupted zone. They just used the "free space".

I may draw you a picture of it all, if you still don't get what it is about. Just ask.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo написал:
There's a saying "Don't argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and will beat you with experience."
Anyway, I'll risk.

Map hackers used to know if there's a large chest spawned. So they restarted the area again and again until it was there. WP is next to the zone and they were able to do fast runs. Did it for a long time. For a relatively good profit. GGG finally got it. Knowing pretty well they fucked up large chests a long time ago, they just removed it, considering it will not affect much fair players. Then used the chest location to spawn corrupted there. They don't need specific terrain patterns to place a corrupted zone. They just used the "free space".

I may draw you a picture of it all, if you still don't get what it is about. Just ask.

That quote applies to you, but you will never see it.

If the first part of your story is true or not does not change the fact that large chests were mostly removed from the game because corrupted zones serve the same purpose, as stated in the Sacrifice of the Vaal 1.1.0 patch notes.
"
Fluffy_Puppies написал:
If the first part of your story is true or not does not change the fact that large chests were mostly removed from the game because corrupted zones serve the same purpose, as stated in the Sacrifice of the Vaal 1.1.0 patch notes.
Why are you so sure that it is
"
-Hey, we introduced corrupting zones, so let's make catacomb corrupt entrance be a big chest instead of door/wall breach. Just for fun, hey!
, and not
"
-Hmm, that catacomb chests were exploited by botters for quite some time, maybe we should do something about it?
-Nah, man, who the f*ck even cares about bots?
-Wait, we have new expansion coming, maybe something in it will help us with that problem?
-Why do you even bother?.. OK, let's see. So what do we have there?
-Vaal gems.
-Think they are no use here.
-Vaal fragments.
-No use too.
-Corrupted areas.
-Seems to be no use either...
-Wait! Their entrances are the doors or holes in walls? let's make vaal area with an entrance through the chest!
-Man, that's ridiculous. An entrance through the chest? What do you smoke, really?
-But that's a solution to this chest-grinder situation!
-Ooohkay, but we shouldn't reveal that we don't give a f*ck about botters.
-So let's make large chests vanish not only in catacombs but everywhere. And write in patch notes that it is WAI.
-Nice thought, that's exactly what we will do!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit написал:
"
Fluffy_Puppies написал:
Why are you so sure that it is
"
-Hey, we introduced corrupting zones, so let's make catacomb corrupt entrance be a big chest instead of door/wall breach. Just for fun, hey!
, and not
"
-Hmm, that catacomb chests were exploited by botters for quite some time, maybe we should do something about it?
-Nah, man, who the f*ck even cares about bots?
-Wait, we have new expansion coming, maybe something in it will help us with that problem?
-Why do you even bother?.. OK, let's see. So what do we have there?
-Vaal gems.
-Think they are no use here.
-Vaal fragments.
-No use too.
-Corrupted areas.
-Seems to be no use either...
-Wait! Their entrances are the doors or holes in walls? let's make vaal area with an entrance through the chest!
-Man, that's ridiculous. An entrance through the chest? What do you smoke, really?
-But that's a solution to this chest-grinder situation!
-Ooohkay, but we shouldn't reveal that we don't give a f*ck about botters.
-So let's make large chests vanish not only in catacombs but everywhere. And write in patch notes that it is WAI.
-Nice thought, that's exactly what we will do!

Because rational people can only base their opinions on what there is evidence for and not baseless speculation.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация