So how do they get so much currency in a few days ?

since RMT are alimented by players , it could be . no matter if it is fresh or not . if u dont understand that i can do nothing for u .
in your virgin mind , what is "fresh new" cannot be corrupted .
have a nice day doodoo
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Последняя редакция: xtothez. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 13:48:57
"
xtothez написал:
since RMT are alimented by players , it could be . no matter if it is fresh or not . if u dont understand that i can do nothing for u .
in your virgin mind , what is "fresh new" cannot be corrupted .
have a nice day doodoo

id like to buy a mirror plz

ohh look a flaw in that really dumb logic

think i would have ~7ex right now if i would sell
exalt drop
divine drop
tabula drop
6l drop Oo only itemlvl 53 but hey its a 6l and a summoner doesnt need fancy stats :)

all in 2 days ohh and 2 cwdt those are popular in hc

iam only 65 so imagine one of those 80+ guys with the same luck and you get a slim idea what he will have in his stash
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Последняя редакция: ventiman. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 13:56:29
you just need to know where to get orbs...

After 2 days you could see "WTS Exalted orbs 1200 fg each" or

WTS Chaos orbs 40 each :)

Its so easy to generate chaos via recipe and trade up; and also to sell blues and rares for alt orbs and turn into fuses to trade to chaos. I wish I can play as much as these fellow players but I have tried and always burn out. It can be quite satisfying for these people, for some of us wealth accumulation is a measure of progress. I sometimes wish I also had OCD tendencies.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
The most annoying part is that when you've finally made the right amount of currency for your "big item" it just goes up by another 4ex within 2 days.. at least in my case it did. Farming 2ex was really difficult and took me a lot of time but having to do that again twice is getting really boring.
Последняя редакция: SenpaiTypeBeat. Время: 16 июля 2014 г., 22:10:24
My bet is that they're reps for a team. Some sell. Some buy. Some play. But they all work together to amass community owned wealth.
well, i hit 81 or so on the third day, stopped playing because burn out :D

i made about 6-7 exalts in 2 days in currency and items.
had 16 chaos drops (i did count)
1 exalt drop
and everything else was shit tier gear that i sold for 1-5c
and i mean really shit gear, 50 life with 25 resist item would sell for about 3c at the very begining. never ever done the chaos recipe, and every single jewelry i had from level 62 and above areas i would store in my stash in a very organized way, and even the shitty once sell.

just use xyz, set buyout prices for higher success rates and then you have it.

"
Zangetas написал:
my first guess was trading too but with that lowlowlowlowlow rate there shoudl be only 10 exalts on the whoel server

game hates me i guess :d

Nah, there are probably close to 1000 now.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Made about 40 chaos and some other orbs so far from just giving players way-points and helping them kill bosses, I only charge the spammers though everything else is just from friendly tips.
rmt or not rmt?

if ggg make a new "self found" league, we'll know

I think mainly it is 16 hours day nerding, but some rmt can help.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация