So how do they get so much currency in a few days ?

When all you do is play PoE, it is easy. All you need to do is quit your job, stop going outside, give up sleep, neglect your personal hygiene. You are now a PoE master.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
CliveHowlitzer написал:
When all you do is play PoE, it is easy. All you need to do is quit your job, stop going outside, give up sleep, neglect your personal hygiene. You are now a PoE master.

+ Shit in a bucket, eat solely from pizza delivery.

Can confirm works 10/10.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
What OP is basically asking, is the no-life trade-tycoons are selling, but who's buying?

If Kasub sold a gem for 23 Chaos, that means someone had 23 Chaos to buy that gem from him - but since the league is only a couple days old, 23 Chaos can be as much as 1-5 percent of the total amount of Chaos Orbs in the league.

That doesn't make any sense, unless someone has been pumping orbs into the new league since day one. Care to take a guess who that is?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Последняя редакция: johnKeys. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 0:26:47
I've gone so ham this league so far.

x31

And tons of smaller currency.

It's quite easy to make a lot in this game if you play it a lot.
Последняя редакция: DestroTheGod. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 0:26:41
"
What OP is basically asking, is the no-life trade-tycoons are selling, but who's buying?

Same people who sell. I think you're vastly underestimating how much currency people make and how many people play PoE.

Even without vendor recipes I have looted 10+ chaos, similiar amount of regrets and an exa(well that was lucky).

Without using that exa I bought something else for 50 chaos equivalent. That was a combination of many reduced mana/bm gem sales, my empower sale, and chaos from vendor recipes. Haven't even started selling my uniques and rares.

Последняя редакция: kasub. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 0:53:09
"
johnKeys написал:

If Kasub sold a gem for 23 Chaos, that means someone had 23 Chaos to buy that gem from him - but since the league is only a couple days old, 23 Chaos can be as much as 1-5 percent of the total amount of Chaos Orbs in the league.

That doesn't make any sense, unless someone has been pumping orbs into the new league since day one. Care to take a guess who that is?

Jesus?

And 23 chaos is 0.1% of the total Chaos now - you just don't have a good handle on the scale.
Последняя редакция: Chundadragon. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 0:34:58
"
Chundadragon написал:

Jesus?

And 23 chaos is 0.1% of the total Chaos now - you just don't have a good handle on the scale.

My point exactly.
Back in the first 4-month leagues, that amount could very well be up to 5 percent of the total, after just 2-3 days.

So, has the number of active players increased tenfold since? Unlikely. We are talking about 1 year ago, not Alpha.
Do people reach Chaos Recipe level zones quicker, nowadays? Probably.
But that still doesn't add up to so many pure Chaos Orbs in circulation, after just 3 days.

So the answer should be obvious: those orbs come from one specific place.
And in case you did't get the hint, I'll just say it bluntly:
RMT sites are already selling stuff for the new leagues, and their army of bots is already in place, to deliver customer orders.
Fun fact, don't you think?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys написал:

There's more than 23 chaos orbs in new league when first 1000 characters get past Hillock.

How would "they" pump orbs into existence on new leagues? In new hardcore league? With invaders?

"
Back in the first 4-month leagues, that amount could very well be up to 5 percent of the total, after just 2-3 days.

Do you just make up stuff as you go? You seriously have no idea how much currency drops. I doubt it even takes 10 minutes for such a small amount.
"
johnKeys написал:

RMT sites are already selling stuff for the new leagues, and their army of bots is already in place, to deliver customer orders.
Fun fact, don't you think?

Yup - there is RMT in the new leagues.

Yup - there are bots in the new leagues.

Yup - the currency those bots make may well be going on sale.

Do I need to bot/buy currency to reach the top? No - I'll give an example, last 2-week Race I had 8 exalts 4 days in, just from casually doing Cruel Dominus boosts, no good drops.
Последняя редакция: Chundadragon. Время: 17 июля 2014 г., 0:58:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация