[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

Are you using anything as an off-attack like a trap? I looked at your gems, and I only really see the ice spear; you just leveling it like the other SwT?

Looks fun and I can't wait to give it a go this weekend!
"
JoeODanger написал:
Are you using anything as an off-attack like a trap? I looked at your gems, and I only really see the ice spear; you just leveling it like the other SwT?

Looks fun and I can't wait to give it a go this weekend!

Ice Spear is to generate the power charges I believe, as 2nd form has 600% increased crit chance, crits still count even with Ancestral Bond.
IGN shdowe
I didn't know they could still generate charges doing no damage; neat. What about using Assassin's Mark to generate charges? Would that be a big dps loss to use that as the curse of choice?
Последняя редакция: JoeODanger. Время: 29 авг. 2014 г., 15:21:59
What are the best damage alternatives to conc effect?
Последняя редакция: woodyfly. Время: 29 авг. 2014 г., 15:20:51
"
JoeODanger написал:
I didn't know they could still generate charges doing no damage; neat. What about using Assassin's Mark to generate charges? Would that be a big dps loss to use that as the curse of choice?

Totems can't have power charges, they just inherit the stats from you having them, so I don't think the curse would work as they're the ones killing.
IGN shdowe
Последняя редакция: shdowe. Время: 29 авг. 2014 г., 17:27:15
"
"
JoeODanger написал:

Totems can't have power charges, they just inherit the stats from you having them, so I don't think the curse would work as they're the ones killing.

the buikd cast>spell damage?
"
"
JoeODanger написал:

If i remember correctly totems actually can have their own charges as well, but they will lose them as soon as you recast, making that not actually a valid option. Not 100% sure, don't quote me on it
Последняя редакция: Meraxas. Время: 30 авг. 2014 г., 9:37:13
hi, a guy on reddit said that SWT doesnt benfit from spell crit
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2e1706/shockwave_totem_info_some_might_find_usefull_in_12/

" yes it scales with spelldamage now, i was confused with the choice of words, so I tested it on TW Client.
Base Crit chance is now 5%
Still doesnt benefit from Spell Crit because the skill isnt tagged as "Spell"/ due to the mechanics of the skill itself. Hoped they would change it with the Spelldmg scaling part, but nope...
Crit will still scale of global crit chance/charges, but I dont recommend it (go for it if you want)"

whats up with that?
"
coolmccool написал:
hi, a guy on reddit said that SWT doesnt benfit from spell crit
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2e1706/shockwave_totem_info_some_might_find_usefull_in_12/

" yes it scales with spelldamage now, i was confused with the choice of words, so I tested it on TW Client.
Base Crit chance is now 5%
Still doesnt benefit from Spell Crit because the skill isnt tagged as "Spell"/ due to the mechanics of the skill itself. Hoped they would change it with the Spelldmg scaling part, but nope...
Crit will still scale of global crit chance/charges, but I dont recommend it (go for it if you want)"

whats up with that?

It has the spell tag, and it does work with spell crit
"
namei написал:
"
"
JoeODanger написал:

the buikd cast>spell damage?

I'm not the OP.
IGN shdowe

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация