any character animations you think should be improved?

Going to be doing a polish pass on the character animations soon.
any animations you guys think are particularly lame?
animator
Последняя редакция: Erik. Время: 15 февр. 2018 г., 22:29:40
Last bumped17 нояб. 2018 г., 13:28:26
The Shadow curse/cast animation has always been lame.
I cant think of anything off the top of my head but I did notice this yesterday:

Скрытый текст
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Последняя редакция: ThorOtheBIG. Время: 5 июня 2015 г., 14:10:15
Marauder 2H axe walking/running animation. The blade of the axe wobbles as if it were made of rubber! Especially noticable with the scythe-like Reaper's Pursuit. It makes it look really silly and fake.
Marauder casting spells while holding a shield look really stupid to me.
Scions casting animation with fishing rod looks a bit weird.
IGN: Hestinnan
The Duelist's shirt sometimes poking out of various chests (even more noticeable due to his red blouse)
I would not be against a texture update on the character models if it's possible. I've always felt that templars run a bit goofy when they get high movement speed (it becomes more apparent then)

Plz PLz fix the Templar hands! It looks like they are broken 10 times when he holds a dagger in his offhand.... it looks really really terrible.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Последняя редакция: ZweihundertMorder. Время: 5 июня 2015 г., 19:05:02
Ranger looks weird while using Enduring Cry, but looks fine while using Portal or Blood Rage.
Hardcore

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация