any character animations you think should be improved?

"
The Shadow curse/cast animation has always been lame.

^
its 2018 and still shadow has this creepy curse cast animation :C + vaal power siphon cast animation make it attractive like how scion raises her wand while casting vaal power siphon
hello, not sure if ggg is still keeping in tabs with this thread or not but firstly i like to thank the art team for doing a great job and although i have a few suggestions, these are mostly minor personal gripes i have and i think most other players are fine with the way things are currently anyway.

started playing a blade vortex character with a staff recently and found it abit awkward seeing my character lifting the staff horizontal every cast. this, coupled with how frequent i cast makes it kind of look like my character is lifting at a gym. so my suggestion is to maybe change it so that the character points upwards with the staff instead?

another thing i'd like to mention is even if the animation was to point upwards, with how fast and frequent characters cast spells in this game it would still kind of look like the character is fist pumping or something. so i was also wondering if its maybe possible to either make a static or dynamic grace period for the spell? for example if my character takes 0.3 seconds to cast blade vortex my characters hand stay in the air for a short delay (either fixed time or based on the cast time for that spell) and if my character casts again within this delay or grace period it rests the timer. this way even if i were to cast blade vortex 5 times back to back my character would raise the staff only once (effectively making rapidly casting blade vortex feel similar to channeling from a visual standpoint)
thank you for your time.

also i know this is offtopic in terms of character animations but can we please get a divine mtx for the skill? either hammers or have those hideout decor innocence symbols still upright but spin around the character? or something. anything.
Последняя редакция: sssix. Время: 19 сент. 2018 г., 13:38:56
Most channeling skills while holding a staff or other two-handed weapon
What about more common animations like templar/duelist running animation and scion idle town animation?

Its kinda ugly especially in the game very beginning. I know several people, who wont play PoE exactly because of character animations.

And also character 3D models are quite outdated, it wasnt changed since beta afaik.
The worst thing is templar side to side movement.

Put any mtx and it looks terrible with wings or attachment swinnging from side to side. He runs like drunk dancer.

I mean, words cant describe how bad it is.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Mostly the way they walk, pretty much all characters. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel they look weird, especially when they run and and the faster they run.

I'd say that Templar and Marauder are the ones I find that need more improvement, however all the others also need attention.

Regards.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация