2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
M4kk3 написал:
Definitely an interesting build. I'm a bit confused about Raise Spectre in general. Do you actually go to certain zones just to get the desired spectres? Also wondering about the damage potential/durability what each of them have? Everything else i understood 100%.

Pff. Good one, Ill prob put a header for that in the guide. I generally do head to zones out of maps to pick the base up, then go into maps and spawn some desecrates, looking for the map lvl upgrade for them.

Anyways:

Flame sentinels: Go to eternal laboratory to pick some up. I always do this before I start if Im just looking for a casual mapping session. They have the best clearspeed out of them all and are pretty survivable.

Cannibal Fire-eaters: If im running with links for flame sentinel, I might pick them up. They hurt your clearspeed tho, and are less tanky. I stopped bothering with them, because I can kill all guardians with flame sentinels anyways. Coast is where u pick them up before you enter a map.

Evangelists: If Im not willing to buy a demonic map, or roll one, but am planning to run shaper/uber, ill run these for a bit till I find slashing spectres. Sceptre of god has sufficient level for them. Their clearspeed is decent enough, and are the tankiest out of them all as well as granting you some defense.

Slashed miscreations: The most powerful dps-wise, but definetly the worst in clearspeed, even with inc aoe. I only grab these if I plan on killing bosses or am running the 4link animate weapon setup to compensate. these are map only, and are only guaranteed in demonic maps.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 написал:
"
M4kk3 написал:
Definitely an interesting build. I'm a bit confused about Raise Spectre in general. Do you actually go to certain zones just to get the desired spectres? Also wondering about the damage potential/durability what each of them have? Everything else i understood 100%.

Pff. Good one, Ill prob put a header for that in the guide. I generally do head to zones out of maps to pick the base up, then go into maps and spawn some desecrates, looking for the map lvl upgrade for them.

Anyways:

Flame sentinels: Go to eternal laboratory to pick some up. I always do this before I start if Im just looking for a casual mapping session. They have the best clearspeed out of them all and are pretty survivable.

Cannibal Fire-eaters: If im running with links for flame sentinel, I might pick them up. They hurt your clearspeed tho, and are less tanky. I stopped bothering with them, because I can kill all guardians with flame sentinels anyways. Coast is where u pick them up before you enter a map.

Evangelists: If Im not willing to buy a demonic map, or roll one, but am planning to run shaper/uber, ill run these for a bit till I find slashing spectres. Sceptre of god has sufficient level for them. Their clearspeed is decent enough, and are the tankiest out of them all as well as granting you some defense.

Slashed miscreations: The most powerful dps-wise, but definetly the worst in clearspeed, even with inc aoe. I only grab these if I plan on killing bosses or am running the 4link animate weapon setup to compensate. these are map only, and are only guaranteed in demonic maps.

So you recommend Evangelists/Slashed Miscreations for Shaper/Uber Atziri?
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
"

So you recommend Evangelists/Slashed Miscreations for Shaper/Uber Atziri?

Evangelists suffice for uber. Dont know about shaper, but probably too. I recommend slashed for shaper tho, as evangelists deal less dmg, and u dont benefit as much from their shields, as you do in uber.
Thanks alot Leary! Gonna give this a shot!
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
best summoner i have seen respect dude looks very nice wanna make me dust off my other shavrones and give it a shot.
great builds and info btw
"
leary93 написал:
"
darjir написал:
As a leveling option you can go 2 totem srs (yes, I'm serious). Works just fine on a 4 link, so if looking for a league starter, this could be an option if you want to start auramancer. Or just like ssf racing.

Almost as fast as firestorm. Only slightly different from main build (7~10 point reclaim). And since its totem based it cuts down on early mana regen reqs while at the same time greatly expanding your xp range. Just walk to your destination while dropping totems and let the srs totem send pets to clear mobs. Hit srs summon cap (and maintain it) faster than ever before.

My skill progression was (any nuke)+flame trap+zombies->Srs totem+srs self cast+zombies->srs totemx2+zombies(at 22 points)->2x totem srs+flame golem+zombies to merciless. Can even mess around with animate guardian and cheap/trash uniques for fun (if questionably useful) interactions. Or you could just go endgame with dying breath/leer cast as soon as you can use a guardian(level 28).

Yes but why would you go slightly different from the build with totem srs, while firestorm doesnt need any dmg nodes either? :P SRS is fine, I mean, ive leveled with it too, but I really would not recommend anyone to do it, im more comfortable telling people you shouldnt level as a summoner in the guide.

I wouldn't use guardian during leveling btw. You will guaranteed lose his equipment.

Give bob (the animate guardian) a chance! Did a run with no zombies or specters after I was able to get him (a3 normal end to merci). Hasn't died. 1 minion heal pot and spirit offering let him live with more than half hp through all breach/boss fights. Had vaal disc, but only used it selfishly. Sorry bob, but the gear was only 2c in total and it was hc. No armor, boots, or gloves on him so he could be way tankier. Use 2 white claw weapons until a4 normal, then gave him dying breath. No big reason behind the initial claw weapons, was just curious about the leech and none one responds fast to 1c and under trades :(. Added leer cast before malachai normal. No convocation slotted yet(not a self imposed challenge, just forgot it).

Have a few c on breach sc so will probably give it another run again, but seemed very beginner friendly. A bit curious to see if he can carry me with no srs support through cruel.

Obligatory AG troll build vid link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17oPmP8ORo If he could do all that with gg gear, surely my budget bob(with golems) can let me level and map start next league...

Why all the effort? Love auramancer and summons in general, but really looking for a way to ditch srs maintaining asap.
So a couple questions, Why do we use cwc-scorching ray- offering - desecrate over casting it manually? and why spirit over flesh offering?

edit: Also, is a level 3 empower & enhance fine? or would it be better to swap them out for something else till I am able to get level 4
Последняя редакция: kayklown. Время: 13 янв. 2017 г., 2:17:58
Id like to try my first summoner and this seems to be the best build for one. However the end game gear is very expensive for me. Can i use the budget gear and still make it pretty far in end game as i slowly build the currency for the expensive items?
"
darjir написал:

Give bob (the animate guardian) a chance! Did a run with no zombies or specters after I was able to get him (a3 normal end to merci). Hasn't died. 1 minion heal pot and spirit offering let him live with more than half hp through all breach/boss fights. Had vaal disc, but only used it selfishly. Sorry bob, but the gear was only 2c in total and it was hc. No armor, boots, or gloves on him so he could be way tankier. Use 2 white claw weapons until a4 normal, then gave him dying breath. No big reason behind the initial claw weapons, was just curious about the leech and none one responds fast to 1c and under trades :(. Added leer cast before malachai normal. No convocation slotted yet(not a self imposed challenge, just forgot it).

You mean for leveling? Hmm, interesting. Might do one day!

"
So a couple questions, Why do we use cwc-scorching ray- offering - desecrate over casting it manually? and why spirit over flesh offering?

edit: Also, is a level 3 empower & enhance fine? or would it be better to swap them out for something else till I am able to get level 4

Thats not as black and white as is. We use wither cwc desecrate offering generally, not scorching ray. Also, that part is because of two reasons: Both scorching ray and wither have a debuff effect that makes our minions deal more dmg. Scorching ray helps if we scale Fire damage, wither helps if we scale poison, and is the one I use. The second reason is because casting both desecrate and flesh/spirit offering manually takes a lot longer than the CWC trigger time does, so it allows you to move way faster, as well as not locking you into a casting animation

Spirit vs Flesh offering isnt like one or the other is better. I like spirit offering more generally if Im not yet confident in my own and my minions survivability (for example, guardians), while I take flesh offering for pure clearspeed if I am allowed to.

Lvl 3 empower/enhance is fine, both work well enough at that lvl, and still give a substantial boost.

"

Id like to try my first summoner and this seems to be the best build for one. However the end game gear is very expensive for me. Can i use the budget gear and still make it pretty far in end game as i slowly build the currency for the expensive items?

Yes you can. I always start the league off with this build, meaning I am always forced to start hybrid and on a budget (generally buy order goes like bones of ullr > +2 helmet > prism guardian > Weapon > work towards the endgame gear)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация