2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

evangelists are awesome, if you fit increased aoe in as well the overlap will often protect them from ranged attacks within their own bubble, since they're in another bubble as well. I think my boots setup is spectre->inc aoe->inc duration-> vaal ? skill (displine/haste etc).

About empower, here's zombie stats from wiki to give you an idea of how good it is:

L20 4607 HP 619–1547 DMG
L21 5077 HP 684–1710 DMG -> corrupted
L24 6760 HP 921–2302 DMG -> Vertex, non corrupted zombie/empower L3
L26 8157 HP 1119–2797 DMG -> Vertex, corrupted zombieL21/empower L4

They basically gain about 9-10% more HP/DMG each additional level, L26 zombies are almost twice as strong and twice as tanky as standard L20 ones. Such a shame we can't stack +2 minion/+1 skill gems mods like weapons can.
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 13 апр. 2016 г., 5:08:25
"
leary93 написал:
"
Soyegueton написал:

Ty for your answer mate, i'll test evangelists :) why are you using them now instead of flame sentinels ? You can add more damge gems if using sentinels, and with elemental equilibrium they can deals more no ?

open up the dps calculations ;)

Besides, I had to use them for uber, and I can't be bothered to recolor back to flame sentinels

Yes i've seen the dps calculations :)
There is something more i don't understand about recoloring your sockets, in your flame sentinels set up your spell echo gem is blue, in your evangelist set up your spell echo gem is green, is it because of the corrupted effect ? and you only have 5 gems on evangelist set up but it's a 6L chest.
Maybe i've missed something !

Ty for your time :)
Последняя редакция: Soyeguetoy. Время: 13 апр. 2016 г., 10:28:07
"
Asmosis написал:
evangelists are awesome, if you fit increased aoe in as well the overlap will often protect them from ranged attacks within their own bubble, since they're in another bubble as well. I think my boots setup is spectre->inc aoe->inc duration-> vaal ? skill (displine/haste etc).

About empower, here's zombie stats from wiki to give you an idea of how good it is:

L20 4607 HP 619–1547 DMG
L21 5077 HP 684–1710 DMG -> corrupted
L24 6760 HP 921–2302 DMG -> Vertex, non corrupted zombie/empower L3
L26 8157 HP 1119–2797 DMG -> Vertex, corrupted zombieL21/empower L4

They basically gain about 9-10% more HP/DMG each additional level, L26 zombies are almost twice as strong and twice as tanky as standard L20 ones. Such a shame we can't stack +2 minion/+1 skill gems mods like weapons can.

Yes actually this is pretty awesome !
"
Soyeguetoy написал:
"
leary93 написал:
"
Soyegueton написал:

Ty for your answer mate, i'll test evangelists :) why are you using them now instead of flame sentinels ? You can add more damge gems if using sentinels, and with elemental equilibrium they can deals more no ?

open up the dps calculations ;)

Besides, I had to use them for uber, and I can't be bothered to recolor back to flame sentinels

Yes i've seen the dps calculations :)
There is something more i don't understand about recoloring your sockets, in your flame sentinels set up your spell echo gem is blue, in your evangelist set up your spell echo gem is green, is it because of the corrupted effect ? and you only have 5 gems on evangelist set up but it's a 6L chest.
Maybe i've missed something !

Ty for your time :)

that's a bug I think :/ the links for evangelists should be in order from top to bottom in the link: raise spectre - increased duration - minion damage - increased aoe - poison - spell echo

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

that's a bug I think :/ the links for evangelists should be in order from top to bottom in the link: raise spectre - increased duration - minion damage - increased aoe - poison - spell echo

[/quote]
Oh dude ok it's my bad then, didn't saw the poison and the spell echo was wrong, looks like it's bugged yes. So if evangelist are better, elemental eliquibrium is useless now, it doesn't reduced chaos resistances. wouldn't it be cool to take the point back ?
"
Soyeguetoy написал:

Oh dude ok it's my bad then, didn't saw the poison and the spell echo was wrong, looks like it's bugged yes. So if evangelist are better, elemental eliquibrium is useless now, it doesn't reduced chaos resistances. wouldn't it be cool to take the point back ?

yeah, I did so too, gotta still put that in
Последняя редакция: leary93. Время: 13 апр. 2016 г., 11:25:29
"
leary93 написал:
"
Soyeguetoy написал:

yeah, I did so too, gotta still put that in

Thank you again for your time and this guide, really fun to play :)
Is it confirmed that increase CURSE radius node in skill tree, work with blasphemy?
"
kokojie написал:
Is it confirmed that increase CURSE radius node in skill tree, work with blasphemy?

It is not, but it does not matter, really, as ur picking it up anyways because you want curse effect, tho I assume it does not affect it, as curse radius affects when you cast the curse, while the curse now becomes an aura and thus should scale with aura radius instead
Последняя редакция: leary93. Время: 13 апр. 2016 г., 15:52:42
does elemental equilibrium still work with evangelist physical spell damage ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация