GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Does anyone have a problem against packs of mobs with very high physical damage? Like around Kitava Heralds, they'll all slam on top of me in a 0.1s interval, removing my entire ES pool and firing off unearths in a random direction, and then their next round of attacks will drain my entire life pool + what little ES i had managed to sustain.

Is the counter to that pre-desecrating corpses in the vicinity so you can immediately get spirit offering'd back?

It's sorta weird, I can deal with things like GMP/IAoE/twinned Core, or Elder, or Shaper, or guardians no problems, but a chain of very strong hits all at the same time ruins me.
"
Varskar написал:
Anyway, here is my hardcore version of the build I will start in the next league. You may say it's an overkill but nothing is more sweet than max block and huge life pool if you are a pussey. :D
https://pastebin.com/ZwTnKUPe

So I did and just hit lvl 100 with it. :)

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
"
Varskar написал:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
Necro is the best class to play hybride, i don't understand why you play full life ...

One word: bisco.

I have 8500 ehp with mf build (can have 10 000+), playing full life = less survivabilty, hybride is stronger.

That doesn't address bisco's issue, does it? I made it to 100 with my build, so please talk more about survi. :)
"
Varskar написал:

That doesn't address bisco's issue, does it? I made it to 100 with my build, so please talk more about survi. :)

Nice, but hybride is better, more damage, more survi.
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
"
Varskar написал:

Nice, but can you focus on what I've said? How many more times will you ignore bisco's?
"
Varskar написал:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
"
Varskar написал:

Nice, but can you focus on what I've said? How many more times will you ignore bisco's?

I have bisco too, i don't understand why you speak about it ...
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:

Because ES / LL / hybrid builds are terrible with it, that's why. I've checked your char and there is no way I would do that myself. After all, I don't like your gem combos. I would rather go LL (can't bisco at all) if I wanted more dmg / survi, but it's close to impossible to get end game items on HC. I had over 10k HP with bisco's. If I went dual curse too, I would get more DPS and still got 9,9k HP.
Последняя редакция: Varskar. Время: 21 февр. 2018 г., 15:44:33
"
Varskar написал:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:

Because ES / LL / hybrid builds are terrible with it, that's why. I've checked your char and there is no way I would do that myself. After all, I don't like your gem combos. I would rather go LL (can't bisco at all) if I wanted more dmg / survi, but it's close to impossible to get end game items on HC. I had over 10k HP with bisco's. If I went dual curse too, I would get more DPS and still got 9,9k HP.

My gem combo is really powerfull, usually i have sadima's touch and temporal chain but i'm farming elder's guardians. I can kill them faster with projectile weakness.

I have 75% block attack/70% spell, phase run is a really good skill, zombies for meat shield/reduc phys. I have life and es on block = high survivability.

I have only to use my spell totem to proc EE and use my flasks.

And most important, i have more jewels than the life build, so more damage, more survivability for me and my minions.

I don't have chayu or ring with life/es, i don't really need it, i did all content with bisco and ventors.
Последняя редакция: ZhangLiaoSebi. Время: 21 февр. 2018 г., 15:58:21
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
My gem combo is really powerfull, usually i have sadima's touch and temporal chain but i'm farming elder's guardians. I can kill them faster with projectile weakness.

To me, you are wasting gem slots a lot there:
CWDT bone offering
spell totem ball lightning
blasphemy dual curse - this is crazy bad, when you can just pin them to ball lightning and add anger/haste on top of that
CWDT phase run, desecrate, convocation - flask for phasing, cast desecrate and convo manually
Where are your vaal auras?

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
I have 75% block attack/70% spell, phase run is a really good skill, zombies for meat shield/reduc phys.

Got this as well.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
I have only to use my spell totem to proc EE and use my flasks.

Which is bad, not only it takes two slots, but also it isn't pinned with curses.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
And most important, i have more jewels than the life build, so more damage, more survivability for me and my minions.

PoB says my spectres would deal more damage if I went dual curse myself and I have only six of them.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
I don't have chayu or ring with life/es, i don't really need it, i did all content with bisco and ventors.

Stun immunity? What's your /deaths count? I did lvl 100 HC, u?
Последняя редакция: Varskar. Время: 21 февр. 2018 г., 16:23:47
Casting manually = stop moving = more vulnerability.

Ball lightning ? So which is faster and more efficient ? Curse with ball or aura curse ?

Vaal aura ? Completly useless, i don't need it.

That's wrong for your damage, why ? Cause you have mods you can't proc like minions damage if you've used a minion skill recently. Yes, you have stone golem i know ... Try to do all your skills on boss like uber atziri ...

I can do uber atziri, my spectre don't lose more than 10% hp, they are invicibles, my zombies die only on hard mobs like beyond full boosted. They don't die on shaper or elder.

Stun immunty ? But i don't care about it, i have life and es on block, i can rush into pack of mobs with all mods you want, i won't die. Only chaos damage can kill me but i have 3000 hp, it's enough to use flask before dying.

And i completly don't care about the lvl 100. And you ? You didn't kill elder in red tier, no pale council, no uber atziri, no vaal temple. You are lvl 100 in HC but you don't take risk. Only uber atziri can be risky, why didn't you do the easy things like elder in red tier ? I do it so easily with my build, so if yours is better you can do it too no ?

Sorry but i'm really sure my survivability is better, more auto-skill = less stop moving. I tried a lot of things with this build, mine is by far the better i've ever played. And i can play full mf keeping a big survivability.

Последняя редакция: ZhangLiaoSebi. Время: 21 февр. 2018 г., 16:57:12
"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
Ball lightning ? So which is faster and more efficient ? Curse with ball or aura curse ?

You don't need to curse every trash pack u encounter, you know? Shit dies anyway.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
Vaal aura ? Completly useless, i don't need it.

Well... ok. :D

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
That's wrong for your damage, why ? Cause you have mods you can't proc like minions damage if you've used a minion skill recently. Yes, you have stone golem i know ... Try to do all your skills on boss like uber atziri ...

I cast bone offering for block and hell yeah I would do that on every hard boss so I keep the dmg bonus as well.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
my spectre don't lose more than 10% hp, they are invicibles, my zombies die only on hard mobs like beyond full boosted. They don't die on shaper or elder.

Which is nothing special, really.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
Stun immunty ? But i don't care about it, i have life and es on block, i can rush into pack of mobs with all mods you want, i won't die. Only chaos damage can kill me but i have 3000 hp, it's enough to use flask before dying.

Try hardcore bro.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
And i completly don't care about the lvl 100. And you ? You didn't kill elder in red tier, no pale council, no uber atziri, no vaal temple. You are lvl 100 in HC but you don't take risk. Only uber atziri can be risky, why didn't you do the easy things like elder in red tier ? I do it so easily with my build, so if yours is better you can do it too no ?

Because I don't like farming any boss all over again. Didn't do it on SC, so why on earth would I do that now? +Farming end game bosses requires (if u HC) switching to tukohamas, which is AIDS. I've farmed T14/15s all the league basically with every crazy mod combo including double beyond and stuff. You don't get 100 by farming burial chambers.

"
ZhangLiaoSebi написал:
Sorry but i'm really sure my survivability is better, more auto-skill = less stop moving. I tried a lot of things with this build, mine is by far the better i've ever played. And i can play full mf keeping a big survivability.

So I cast bone offering every 4/6 seconds. Are you telling me I cannot dodge by doing so? Sigh... talking about survivability between SC and HC player.

Also, keep in mind that end game gear for LL / hybrid version is close to impossible to get on HC. For example, I kept monitoring shields with spell block and none had even close to decent ES numbers.
Последняя редакция: Varskar. Время: 21 февр. 2018 г., 17:32:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация