GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Ghazzy написал:
"
Acored написал:
"
Ghazzy написал:
GUIDE IS NOW UPDATED PROPERLY (i hope...)

If you notice ANY issues please contact me asap so I can adjust it accordingly.

Changes made:
Fine-tuned how I describe things across the board, made a note about the high budget being designed for High Budget and if anyone wants to bring the SO to high budget you use the same skill-setup as for low budget +/- different curse strategies specially with the AG stuffs and get those pesky 4 green triads in.

ok where is it updated? Also how important is unending Hunger? it goes for 8 ex in HC at the moment.

Im actually planing to go with the big budget tree and try to make my next investments, also what you think about thread of hope for Ravenous Horde?

i will switch the way a bit.. not feeling to good with necromantic aegis in HC :D

Well, for HC I would use Bone Offering and get max block caped, I would also for high budget make sure I get there without needing my shield to still give it to my minions. I would also stay life over going CI (unless im with an aurabot) and get Divine Flesh action going tbh specially in the current league.

The update is already made, it's just fine-tuning things like the old CoH AM is now Hextouch Frostbite with the argument to switch it to only storm brand and self-casting snipers mark for single target jadijadijada basically :)

would it not be kinda hard to max block without shield though?
"
InsaneX3 написал:
"
High Budget Guide: https://youtu.be/ReRmec_6Cd0 (Do note that the PoB is designed for Redemption Sentries here)

So is the High Budget updated for the new spectres or is it still for Redemption Sentries?

Also can you swap from Low Budget to High Budget any time? Or do I have to level another character?

Lastly, the gear being used in the Low Budget PoB doesn't meet the Dex requirement and isn't resistance capped, not sure if it's intended.

Yes the tree is the same just that links/gear isn't reflecting the SO spectres in the High budget.

You can swap whenever.

Res & Attribute requirements is intentional, I got too many people asking me where to find exact replicas of my items so to avoid this i stopped putting full attributes & res in PoBs :) "Just cap em"

"
ForTheDream написал:
hi ghazzy! thanks for the great guide. im playing spectres for the first time and im not sure about necromantic aegis yet. is it really that good for mapping that we go for the charity instead of capping resistances for ourselves?

Pog!

It's absolutely worth it :)

@Deadbringer:

Nope, barely an inconvenience :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
from a personal perspective and experience (HC which is important to say here)

the build really rules when you have the currency and here comes the but. Until then you are really moving better if you use the 6 link with Skel etc.

There are things you really need before this thing gets going in the highgest Tiers:

- 4+ Spectre
- Right Clusters
- Unending Hunger

I dont say the spectres are bad, well the build is great and the play is great but if feels off without the right investments.

Still big thanks to Ghazzy for the Build, still working on the big budget version.
Hey! how much currency is the high budget build? Is it possible to farm sirus with the low budget build or it is deadly and slow?
Can anyone tell me how do you survive against end game bosses with this build? I mean, almost everything one shot you, nah? For example Sirus hits, at Uber Elder random spikes and balls. How to live with this build? I have great damage, but I can't understand how to survive.
Would appreciate any tips.
Hey your POB has minion damage instead of vicious proj, which one is better?

Also, what about meat shield instead of predator, since Operatives don't like to be close to the target?

Also, what about pinpoint support? 3 extra projectiles should be OP, no?
Последняя редакция: fGravity. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 1:50:25
Did i read somewhere that Greater Volley might be an option as oppose to GMP?
Why is Spell Echo linked with Raise Spectres when using Syndicate Operatives? In PoEDB Syndicate Operatives are listed as having attack skills only.
"
GreasyGinzo написал:
Why is Spell Echo linked with Raise Spectres when using Syndicate Operatives? In PoEDB Syndicate Operatives are listed as having attack skills only.

Look at the very last skill, it’s the one that triggers attacks and it is a spell
Question, So using avatar of fire converts 50% of my usable damage to fire, which would mean were loosing out on 50% damage elsewhere. Im sure theres something else converting damage to fire i just dont see it. thanks

EDIT- I see where i was mistaken this is only for my damage please disregard
Последняя редакция: teegeti. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 16:50:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация