GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Beacon of corruption will be working now? Time to roll out the chaos golem? Thanks!
"
vladtepes2000 написал:
Thanks again for the great summoner guides, Ghazzy! I asked for some advice about switching from an SRS summoner a little while back and I ended up making the switch. Wow, what a difference! SRS was pretty fun, but I feel much more powerful with this build. I clear faster too. But I do have another question. I was taking the necessary few minutes of preparation today, summoning my 9 zombies and 4 spectres, my golem, applying my buffs... and I got to discipline and thought... do I really need this one? I have 2,432 ES without it. With it, I have 3,241. So it's only an extra 800 ES. I'm wondeering if that 35% mana reserve might be put to better use somehow. Thoughts?

Cheers! Glad you like my work! :)
Go to my stream @ www.twitch.tv/Ghazzy and type: "!MoM" it'll grant you access to a Mind over Matter calculation which makes it much easier for you to calculate the minimum ammount of ES(via EB) and/or unreserved mana you need to fully utilize Mind over Matter. So that will tell you if those 800 extra ES are mandatory for your gear or not.

Hope it helps!

"
WarBuffalo написал:
Beacon of corruption will be working now? Time to roll out the chaos golem? Thanks!

Beacon of Corruption is working indeed, I posted a few videos of it on my YouTube channel! :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
So when is this getting updated?
Or is 2.3 still the old patch? Cause I sure don't see any mention about Spirit Offering, New Spectres, Changed Ascendancies and +2 Ascendancy points.
"
DieKao написал:
Or is 2.3 still the old patch? Cause I sure don't see any mention about Spirit Offering, New Spectres, Changed Ascendancies and +2 Ascendancy points.

Spirit offering is shit for summoners, new spectres are not good enough. I am working on a different version of this build on my stream atm which is only using another spectre thanks to the support gem changes. But new spectres, no.

Ascendancy I will not make any guides for the last 2 points til I can confirm that the builds can handle that version of Izaro which I don't think will be any problems but I don't want to say that it works when it doesn't so :P

Either way, the 2 last ascendancy points can be spent however you want tbh :)
"
Ghazzy написал:
"
DieKao написал:

Spirit offering is shit for summoners, new spectres are not good enough. I am working on a different version of this build on my stream atm which is only using another spectre thanks to the support gem changes. But new spectres, no.

Ascendancy I will not make any guides for the last 2 points til I can confirm that the builds can handle that version of Izaro which I don't think will be any problems but I don't want to say that it works when it doesn't so :P

Yeah, tried to theorycraft a build with spirit offering for a whole day before the league started. Ended up saying "fuck it" and just rolled my old 2.2 build (similar to yours, just more aura nodes).
Which is why I'll probably pick up the Aura Ascendancy. Pretty much a very nice buff without having to change anything.

There may still be a hidden gem among the "new" possible spectres, but getting them might be too much of a pain.

Someday we will get persistent spectres....someday.
Dear Ghazzy,

ive recently started playing PoE, and this build looks fun,

can i ask tho:

why do you quit using a damaging spell on the side ( like when you where leveling up you used firestorm and searing bond)? is it because the spectres and zombies are already killing fast enough?

or do you spam ball lightning?

(i'm guessing not cause its coupled with curse on hit to proc enfeeble and temporal chains?, and elemental equilibrium would make it 30% less susceptible to lightning and weaker to everything else)
Последняя редакция: steve444. Время: 5 июня 2016 г., 12:33:18
When you make the switch to summoner, the amount of minion damage nodes will outclass your direct damage with firestorm as you've only got 1 or 2 nodes with spell damage on them.

The ball lightning is used to keep the zombies/spectres attacking the right targets as well as apply your curses via curse on hit. The bonus of ele equilibrium is that if you hit the monster first with lightning, then the fire sentinels should do more damage to them, and considering that's you're method of dps, it's a good thing.
Great build, absolutely loving it! Just some questions about the ascendancies, presumably we'd go with both spirit eater and beacon of corruption now we have extra points, but would it be worth going commander of darkness over the other ascendancy points at all, or is it still too weak with only 2 auras?
hello, amazing guide. I have Total 79 points available, level 62 witch. Used to be chaos incinerate , witch occulist first acendancy. I want to start playing with summoning, and i am really interested in your specter build. I would like to know the best way to start filling my passives? I saw you have different passive tree links in your thread, which one should i follow? Also, i am going to start picking up the gear i need in poetrade, i only have about 12c, so ill start by buying the unique items first, any suggestion?

Also, i know i have to change acendacy, but I have a doubt, what are the final gem set up i should use right now? follow the one you are using right now?

Thanks for your time,

Dani

Hey guys!
Due to being absent in the prophecy release I will go through all my threads briefly with short responses from all posts I've missed!

"
DieKao написал:
"
Ghazzy написал:
"
DieKao написал:

Yeah, tried to theorycraft a build with spirit offering for a whole day before the league started. Ended up saying "fuck it" and just rolled my old 2.2 build (similar to yours, just more aura nodes).
Which is why I'll probably pick up the Aura Ascendancy. Pretty much a very nice buff without having to change anything.

There may still be a hidden gem among the "new" possible spectres, but getting them might be too much of a pain.

Someday we will get persistent spectres....someday.

Someday indeed... I am working on a spirit offering approach for Uber kills on stream atm though but outside of that its 100% Flesh Offering!

"
steve444 написал:
Dear Ghazzy,

ive recently started playing PoE, and this build looks fun,

can i ask tho:

why do you quit using a damaging spell on the side ( like when you where leveling up you used firestorm and searing bond)? is it because the spectres and zombies are already killing fast enough?

or do you spam ball lightning?

(i'm guessing not cause its coupled with curse on hit to proc enfeeble and temporal chains?, and elemental equilibrium would make it 30% less susceptible to lightning and weaker to everything else)

Welcome to PoE my friend!
Something you'll learn when you start playing summoners is that mods/skill nodes that affects us and does not specifically state that they affect minions, simply will not affect minions!

I will create a general summoner guide in a week or two to be used as an introduction for newer players to summoners. This question you have is a very common misstake a lot of players do, not just newer players.

"
Fifty написал:
When you make the switch to summoner, the amount of minion damage nodes will outclass your direct damage with firestorm as you've only got 1 or 2 nodes with spell damage on them.

The ball lightning is used to keep the zombies/spectres attacking the right targets as well as apply your curses via curse on hit. The bonus of ele equilibrium is that if you hit the monster first with lightning, then the fire sentinels should do more damage to them, and considering that's you're method of dps, it's a good thing.

+1

"
Tzukini написал:
Great build, absolutely loving it! Just some questions about the ascendancies, presumably we'd go with both spirit eater and beacon of corruption now we have extra points, but would it be worth going commander of darkness over the other ascendancy points at all, or is it still too weak with only 2 auras?

Cheers! Glad you like it bro! :D
Only grab Beacon of Corruption if you plan on abusing it. If not, you avoid it to max. Commander of Darkness is a very strong ascendancy node and should be having a very high prio if you're not gonna abuse the beacon!

"
danilotron написал:
hello, amazing guide. I have Total 79 points available, level 62 witch. Used to be chaos incinerate , witch occulist first acendancy. I want to start playing with summoning, and i am really interested in your specter build. I would like to know the best way to start filling my passives? I saw you have different passive tree links in your thread, which one should i follow? Also, i am going to start picking up the gear i need in poetrade, i only have about 12c, so ill start by buying the unique items first, any suggestion?

Also, i know i have to change acendacy, but I have a doubt, what are the final gem set up i should use right now? follow the one you are using right now?

Thanks for your time,

Dani

Heya,

Cheers bro! Glad you like it! :D
I'd start with the required uniques if I were you, yes.
The skilltrees in the thread are 2 different ones, I would suggest taking the ordinary (not the Midnight Bargain version).

The one I'm using right now on my stream is a twister version of this build that I am planing on bringing to Uber Atziri with a higher budget. I would suggest sticking to the youtube guide / this thread for a starter! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация