GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Bigmac, I think you want to wait to spec into them until you have some life from gear AND, hopefully, jewels. You can get up to 7% more per ea. That should bump you up considerably to say nothing about finding a belt w/good life, crafting life on gear, etc.
Censored.
Level 52 now, in act 2 cruel, having a lot of fun with my necro!

one question tho :

Does the aberrath's horn (The wand with the 30% fire damage) increase minion damage?
(especially since fire sentinels cast fire spells)

(it's like the only decent weapon that dropped so far ) :)
Последняя редакция: steve444. Время: 12 июня 2016 г., 5:51:52
Hello everyone, I'm playing this build and say that I love. Right now I'm lvl 79 and I would like to know 2 things.
Knitted Horror or Flame Sentinel?
about lvl 70 I went to do lab mercy with sentinel flame and it was impossible.. I switch to knitted horror and I could do it without problems. so? any suggestions for gems? obviously for Knitted Horror xD, because I'm still using flame sentinel gems I do not know if they are correct.

Raise Spec + Phy Proj Attack Dmg + GMP + Add Fire Dmg + Minion Dmg

How would you link 6 linked knittet horrors?
"
smelcami написал:
Hello everyone, I'm playing this build and say that I love. Right now I'm lvl 79 and I would like to know 2 things.
about lvl 70 I went to do lab mercy with sentinel flame and it was impossible.. I switch to knitted horror and I could do it without problems. so? any suggestions for gems? obviously for Knitted Horror xD, because I'm still using flame sentinel gems I do not know if they are correct.

yea this build relies on doing elemental damage with flame sentinals, and all the while reduing their resists with elemental equilibrium (triggering off of ball lightning - which also applies curses with curse on hit)

i think the zombies are meant to be tanky but the flame sentinals are sort of glass cannon turrets (with fast cast speed) (this is likely ideal for map clear speed)

i think you might have been in a situation with high incoming dmg, not sure about knitted horror hp / armor etc? but they might survive better (and knitted horror's puncture is a melee attack, makes no sense in this build tho)
Последняя редакция: steve444. Время: 14 июня 2016 г., 15:22:06
I never used the sentinels before and I gotta say the way they stay clear of gruesome ground effects is awesome.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo написал:
I never used the sentinels before and I gotta say the way they stay clear of gruesome ground effects is awesome.

yea they are proper ghosts
is there any updates with beacon of corruption
Pardon the long rant but I was away for the download festival <3
I'm back now!

"
florada34 написал:
Great build so far. I always wanted to play a summoner and this seems to be working although im not even in cruel yet.

Was looking through the tree paths and noticed that you removed the 2 int nodes between Lord of the Dead and a life node in the witch's starting area and used those 2 for 2 int nodes between the energy shield and jewel node in the area between witch and scion (right side). Is there a reason for it? You don't really need to do that since you aren't going further down the right side of the scion area.

Cheers! After Cruel you'll notice a huge snowball effect with the build, which is why i recommend people to lvl with firestorm/flame totem till they hit end of cruel difficulty!

It is to connect ourselves to the Foresight node (the ES nodes just above Scion starter wheel), as we are going EB/ZO/MoM we do need a slight increase of ES from the tree, and thats one of the few places we get it. If we chose not to route that way, that is fine as well it usually comes down to how and when you are respeccing your character to the hybrid approach from your lvling HP approach.

"
Revak написал:
By the way, not sure if it is mentioned in the guide, but I use Animate Guardian in my +2 Helmet with minion life linked (and zombies + fortify atm) and it never even gets damaged, even on bosses (not on high-tier maps yet). He's wearing Leer Cast + Dying Breath, giving my minions quite a buff, and debuffing enemies to get more curse effects (also making them easily visible). Rest is some random life/armor gear I got for 1 alch each/had lying around anyway.

Pretty good if you have the free socket.

AG has been insanely buffed in terms of survival, it comes down to a matter of taste if you wish to use him or not.
I would recommend the other pieces outside leer cast/dying breath to be:
Southbound gloves
Lioneye paw boots
Ambus Charge crusader chainmail

All super cheap and very effective for him for the cost.

"
Evilpixel написал:
How do you use chaos golem with the Beacon of Corruption ascendancy?

If you wish to use this strategy I'd recommend watching my youtube videos explaining it graphically.
In text this is how it works:
You have a golem out, and you resummon a new one. This makes the old one die, where that old one died the beacon of corruption procs and drops out a chaos damaging caustic cloud (exactly like Caustic Arrow dmg cloud).

"
dbush2765 написал:
Loving this build so far. Not much time with it yet, only just got to Cruel A4, just farming Dried Lake before pushing through Dreams and Malachai. Also my first time since Nemesis giving hardcore a shot!

I have a 5L Vis Mortis waiting for me at 59, so I'm all set there. Just using a Tabula until then. Two questions, though:

1. I noticed in your build right now, Ghazzy, that you're using Necromantic Aegis with Victario's Charity. How's that been working out for you so far? I figure the damage from the charges is nuts, but I wasn't sure if the loss of the defenses from the shield hurts in the long run or not, especially in hardcore.

2. Now that Beacon of Corruption is fixed, do you think it's worth picking up as a sixth point from Merc Lab? Seems amazing for Atziri/Uber Atziri, but wasn't sure if it's really worth grabbing for just general clear speed or not.

Cheers bro! :D

1. In hardcore I wasn't sure which way I would prefer to go. Charges benefits minions differently than how they benefit a player. Minions scales much better with charges so the dmg increase is insane. However, you will lose the HP & resistance possibility. My conclusion is that as long as you can solve this with your other gear pieces which will upp the budget slightly you should go for Victario's Charity.

2. Beacon of Corruption is mainly a fun thing to play around with and it allows for a sub 20c budget to kill Atziri with almost no gear what so ever. I would recommend ignoring BoC and go for commander of Darkness and then pick up Mistress of Sacrifice from the end game lab, it will then provide you with 30% atk/cast/movement speed when using Flesh Offering which will increase your clear speed. It's either that or slightly more damage to your minions, where I would prefer higher clear speed.

"
hoightytoighty написал:
Spectres automatically update now since they removed snapshot, if you just take out Spell Echo when you summon and put it back in it works fine.

You can test this by taking it out and putting it back in in combat, even if you didn't summon with Spell Echo putting it in will result in the Flame Sentinels shooting twice every time.

Hence why we remove the spell echo when summoning :)

"
kolyaboo написал:
What is a good alt to aurumvorax? I have one i new league but I hate them. Negative rarity is kiss of death in new league; I have enough trouble finding decent gear.

Also, if you didn't have to run purity auras, any, what would be THE best offensive?

Thanks in advance.

Well, as long as you can sort your resistances elsewhere you've got a few options:
1. Clayshaper (gives a bit of dmg)
2. Advancing Fortress (gives you Whirling Blades possibility and more block as its a pseudo shield/claw)
3. Any rare wep with some stats on them, preferably a dagger for whirling blades.

Flame Sentinels: Anger > Haste
Knitted Horrors: Hatred > Haste > Anger

You'll never use Wrath due to procing EE with it which will enhance your dmg much higher than using Wrath.

"
boogboi написал:
I ran a t9 residence today with this build fully geared with a 6L mortis and my specters / zombies literally got trashed. I didnt even resummon and just took off my gear and deleted the character. Is this build really not t9 viable?

Did you summon the spectres from the correct difficulty? Cause this build can run t14-t15 and Atziri included as well as end-game lab.

"
BigMacAttack написал:
Just a question. If you can cast you skills off the little mana that is left why would u take EB/MOM/ZO. im currently 4k hp/ 3.3k ES and having a hard time why i would ever want to spec into those keystones.
Thanks

When you are sorted with everything you should have 98% mana reserved. This means 2% mana unreserved which will never be enough to resummon zombies if you have to.
But that is not the reason why we go ZO/MOM/EB.

The reason is this:
Without those keystones you have HP + ES covering your life. Which means that when you take dmg your ES will go down and your effective HP will be what is left of your ES + what is left of your life. Your life flasks will only be able to regenerate what ever your actual life pool is.

With EB/ZO/MoM:
You have a link in the thread to a calculation of your eHP as well as how much ES/unreserved mana you need for it to be fully utilized.
This moves your ES to your mana pool and 30% of incoming damage is taken from the ES instead as well as all your mana cost spells is taken from ES. What this does is that you'll always be able to cast what ever spells you want. On top of it when you use a life flask your life pool which is your pseudo main focus will be covered whilst your ES pool which only takes 30% of incoming damage is regenerating with ZO.

To easily calculate your eHP you take your life pool and multiply that with 1.4257 (I usually just count 1.43 and cut it down slightly).

Example:

NOT EB/ZO/MOM:
5000 HP 3000 ES => 8000 effective HP, when you get hit you'll only have what is left as your eHP and must wait for you to not take any damage before your eHP goes back up again.

WITH EB/ZO/MOM:
5000 HP 3000 ES => ~7100 effective HP, when you take a hit your ES is regenerating keeping your eHP as high as possible at all times and your life flasks are covering your HP as it should. On top of it allowing you to not worry about mana cost for spells.

I hope my elaboration sufficed!

"
kolyaboo написал:
Bigmac, I think you want to wait to spec into them until you have some life from gear AND, hopefully, jewels. You can get up to 7% more per ea. That should bump you up considerably to say nothing about finding a belt w/good life, crafting life on gear, etc.

My MoM calculator available in the thread shows how much ES(EB)/Unreserved mana you need to have before you can take the keystones.

"
steve444 написал:
Level 52 now, in act 2 cruel, having a lot of fun with my necro!

one question tho :

Does the aberrath's horn (The wand with the 30% fire damage) increase minion damage?
(especially since fire sentinels cast fire spells)

(it's like the only decent weapon that dropped so far ) :)

It sadly does not, minions are seperate enteties which means that mods that doesn't specifically states that they affect allies and/or minions will never affect minions.
Only support gems to the active skill gem as well as external buffs/debuffs such as auras/curses will affect minions.

"
smelcami написал:

Cheers! Glad you like it :D
Knitted Horrors have a horrible AI, if you plan on using Victario's Charity I would recommend Knitted Horrors for mapping. I am in the process of releasing a guide for a Knitted Horror approach which I am currently playing on my stream. I will create a high budget version of that as well to kill Uber Izaro with all buffs as well as Uber Atziri with.

Links:
Raise Spectre - Minion DMG - GMP - PPAD - Added Fire - Poison.

However, the flame sentinels should not have a problem killing either.

"
zyprus написал:
How would you link 6 linked knittet horrors?

Links:
Raise Spectre - Minion DMG - GMP - PPAD - Added Fire - Poison.

"
steve444 написал:
"
smelcami написал:

yea this build relies on doing elemental damage with flame sentinals, and all the while reduing their resists with elemental equilibrium (triggering off of ball lightning - which also applies curses with curse on hit)

i think the zombies are meant to be tanky but the flame sentinals are sort of glass cannon turrets (with fast cast speed) (this is likely ideal for map clear speed)

i think you might have been in a situation with high incoming dmg, not sure about knitted horror hp / armor etc? but they might survive better (and knitted horror's puncture is a melee attack, makes no sense in this build tho)

Knitted Horrors has the highest dmg & hp as well as armour of all "meta spectres", their problem is their horrible AI which is complete garbage which is why Flame Sentinels are generally better. I am currently working on a solution to their horrible AI on stream atm. Their 100% pierce & bleed effect from their projectiles are inherited when risen.

"
kolyaboo написал:

Summoners has many problems but that aint one of em ;)

"
Alreatha написал:
is there any updates with beacon of corruption

Go to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV

There is a video showing 20c budget for this build vs Atziri which also displays that beacon is fixed.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I would love this build(almost done merciles lab at 69) but the zombie, spectre ai.....

They dont fight with izaro, they just run with me while i dodging, not attacking it or anything.
And if i dont attack something then they will happyly watch how its kill me without protecting me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация