GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

To answer your question ghazzy, because I was using MoM but not EB (too low ES). Now I finally got higher ES shield and can spec into EB and out of extra mana.
Being resourceful, I do what I gotta do in these temp leagues to make it work. ;)
I just need to get hold of some better minion jewels.
Censored.
"
erixx123 написал:
Hey like the build but would 2h sword queen's degree be viable?

I would absolutely not recommend it.
Spectres gets a movement speed cap which means that Queens Degree is sort of useless outside the spectre gain.

"
Saltychipmunk написал:
"
erixx123 написал:
Hey like the build but would 2h sword queen's degree be viable?

funny you should say that because i am using a variation of this build with a 2 hand femurs of the saints.

The reason to go 1 hander / sheild vs 2 hander is ultimatly a question of economics. arumvorax and pretty much any sheild with half decent stats on it enable the cheap and effective capping of resistances along with a host of other goodies like block , maybe some extra hit points if your sheild is good.

Thus if price is of no object to you and you can find a decent amount of high resist gear for your rings , gloves and helm ... then you can technically free yourself of the need to go shield and sword.

but i should stress that going down that route is strictly for those with higher budgets and can afford about 4ish exa dedicated to just your rings helm chest and ammy

Completely agree here.

Also not to mention you lose Victario's Charity approach but on the other hand you do gain an additional spectre which is amazingly good for any spectre based builds. If you can afford spending more currency on everything else it's a stable choice indeed.

"
gio1994 написал:
Hi, I'm a new player. I did play some d2 and d3, so I am not new to the genre, but I am new to poe. I have a few questions...
On the title, it says Beginner, so is this build easy to make?
2)Will I preclude any sort of content with this build? I could be cool with it, but I'd love to know before I put time in it.

Thank you a lot, and I apologize if you have already answered these questions somewhere I missed.

Hey,

Welcome to Wraeclast!
The build is very easy to follow and goes through everything you need to know for the build to lvl it up and switch to a summoner and play it from there.

This coming week I will be releasing a generic summoner mechanics guide for all new PoE players to understand exactly how summoners work in here!

Uber Atziri is a no-go with this build. That fight is only done by a rather select few builds though.
Uber Izaro (end-game lab) is perfectly fine, but as all summoner builds it is not a very summoner friendly fight so doing him with "buffs-up" (which generates more key drops) is not recommended on any summoner build, this includes high budget ones.

My pleasure, and never apologize for asking questions in here, my stream or Discord. I always promote people to ask what ever question they have so that I may answer it to the best of my ability! :)

"
kolyaboo написал:
To answer your question ghazzy, because I was using MoM but not EB (too low ES). Now I finally got higher ES shield and can spec into EB and out of extra mana.
Being resourceful, I do what I gotta do in these temp leagues to make it work. ;)
I just need to get hold of some better minion jewels.

Fair enough, that clears up the whole mana mess! :D
Allow me to add this recommendation;
Never go MoM if you don't have at least 45-50% of your life as unreserved mana and/or ES via EB. ;)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy написал:
"
gio1994 написал:
Hi, I'm a new player. I did play some d2 and d3, so I am not new to the genre, but I am new to poe. I have a few questions...
On the title, it says Beginner, so is this build easy to make?
2)Will I preclude any sort of content with this build? I could be cool with it, but I'd love to know before I put time in it.

Thank you a lot, and I apologize if you have already answered these questions somewhere I missed.

Hey,

Welcome to Wraeclast!
The build is very easy to follow and goes through everything you need to know for the build to lvl it up and switch to a summoner and play it from there.

This coming week I will be releasing a generic summoner mechanics guide for all new PoE players to understand exactly how summoners work in here!

Uber Atziri is a no-go with this build. That fight is only done by a rather select few builds though.
Uber Izaro (end-game lab) is perfectly fine, but as all summoner builds it is not a very summoner friendly fight so doing him with "buffs-up" (which generates more key drops) is not recommended on any summoner build, this includes high budget ones.

My pleasure, and never apologize for asking questions in here, my stream or Discord. I always promote people to ask what ever question they have so that I may answer it to the best of my ability! :)

Ok, thank you for answering me. Is it possible to do all the content with a summoner build? It is a gamestyle i really like, i see there are other summoner builds made from you here on the forum and on your youtube channel, is any of them strong enough to solo everything?
@gio1994

The only summoner build "capable" of running all content would be my SRS builds, however, a lot of people don't see them as summoners due to the playstyle. Honestly, if you enjoy the playstyle of a summoner I'd stick with either of my keystone spectre builds (5 keystone horror or this one 4 keystone spectre) both can run more or less all content.
Why do we run Purity of Fire?
"
Ghazzy написал:
"
steve444 написал:
that still leaves the question, where the hell did i miss a skill point?

108 pts at lvl 87, lvl 100 is max (not 99,) so thats, 13 more: we reach 121,
we didnt kill oak, so .. 1 more point, 122, still one short of 123?

anyone who got this detailed out better then me? caus it still doesnt compute

Type: /passives in-game to see if you've saved another bandit in another difficulty as well as if you've done all the skillpoint quests. Some people tend to miss the ghost quest in act 4 since we usually go to maps after Dried Lake in merciless.

yea i was nosing around at chat commands already and found it (but thanks for the tip)!
turns out i skipped Tasuni's quest 'the indomitable spirit'in A4 Normal mode
(he is sitting sort of to the side)

cleared it, and got the last point LOLZ

and tx again :)
"
Karisma91 написал:
Why do we run Purity of Fire?

few reasons probably

1 atziri
2 reflect for your flame sentinels minions do technically suffer from reflect just like players and when you have 5 true damage supports on them... reflect can get a bit damaging.

it is strictly better then say running poe just because of the over capped utility and there is not much else you can run without grabbing reservation nodes
Hello Ghazzy and friends! I've been running this build in PHC and enjoying it quite a bit (even though my potato laptop can barely manage the minion wall of death on screen and I rerolled four times so far because I made some HC rookie mistakes, so I actually didn't get to play the actual build as much...).

I think it would be helpful to mention in the main post how Elemental Equilibrium helps this build, because I just figured it out. Here's the part that makes this work:

"
Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE

Therefore, if your Ball Lightning hits a mob at least once (and you should be casting it all the time regardless for curse application), they get a permanent -25% -50% resistance to fire because the Sentinels' fireballs don't trigger EE. I was skeptical about speccing into EE before I checked the wiki, so maybe you should clarify this bit! I'll spec into EE ASAP now. Thanks a lot for the guide. :)
Последняя редакция: litis. Время: 11 июля 2016 г., 18:11:00
i was under the impression that EE has been a staple in minion builds since forever for that very reason.

But since this is technically a new player friendly build guide , it might be a good idea to underline its significance
@Karisma91;

What @Saltychipmunk, said! :)

"
litis написал:
Hello Ghazzy and friends! I've been running this build in PHC and enjoying it quite a bit (even though my potato laptop can barely manage the minion wall of death on screen and I rerolled four times so far because I made some HC rookie mistakes, so I actually didn't get to play the actual build as much...).

I think it would be helpful to mention in the main post how Elemental Equilibrium helps this build, because I just figured it out. Here's the part that makes this work:

"
Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE

Therefore, if your Ball Lightning hits a mob at least once (and you should be casting it all the time regardless for curse application), they get a permanent -25% resistance to fire because the Sentinels' fireballs don't trigger EE. I was skeptical about speccing into EE before I checked the wiki, so maybe you should clarify this bit! I'll spec into EE ASAP now. Thanks a lot for the guide. :)

Heya!

Glad you like it bro! :D
I am releasing on thursday a generic summoner mechanic guide which will be going through how keystones interacts with minions, how each different minion interacts with support gems and behaviour etc etc. The video will then be posted in the top of all my summoner guides.

Too many players lack the knowledge of how summoners actually work so I'll be releasing a guide going through each thing, step by step.

But I do appreciate the feedback! :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация