GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

overgrown ruin (t15) - solar guards there
"
However,I was wondering if it would be a good idea if AurumVorax could be replaced by Mon'tregul's Grasp or Midnight Bargain?

I used Montreguls Grasp with zombies in +2 minion helm(zombi-minion damage-melee damage-added fire) and place two zombie jewels. they actually did nice damage when they attack. but it was not eazy to move/dodge and make them attack enemy at same time. if you have baron and 1k str they can heal you-_- now i'm changing my build towards fire golems.
Последняя редакция: XinDark. Время: 29 авг. 2017 г., 18:34:43
Shapers Realm

http://imgur.com/a/9Xdwy
So there's some things Path of Building hasn't been able to tell me and I'd like to hear others opinions on what I'm about to undertake.

Currently I use:

I use the staff for beefcake zombies and the chest for my spectres. I'm thinking it will be a dps increase to drop the staff swap my zombies to my new chest (see below) and move spectres onto my new weapon (below). Zombies will be same level so no loss there (+1 chest and another +1 on top with another empower level), I'll lose 29% 'increased' damage to my minions (currently have 4 spectres so 44-15) but I'll gain one more zombie and another spectre bringing me up to 5 spectres and 10 zombies. Any thoughts? It's going to be a horrible time getting these two the right colors I need....weapon's gonna have to be all blue 1 green, and my chest will be 4r2b. After its all said and done though I feel this will heavily out weigh that 29% increased damage to 9 zombies and 4 specters. I'll also be losing vaal skelies + femurs but not gonna miss the server bottle neck lag it brings. Overall I feel like this is a good change and it seems like it will be a significant increase in dmg outside of the vaal skelie combo yeah?

new weapon/chest:

thoughts?
Последняя редакция: Haiatu. Время: 30 авг. 2017 г., 17:10:46
Hey guys,

Let me begin with apologizing for the very late responses in all my threads, my girlfriend turned 25 so I haven't had the time!

"
RedDeadHelix написал:
Hey Mr Ghazzy thanks so much for all your builds you made. Quick question, out of your summoning builds which one would be best for easier end bosses such as atziri, and specifically the shaper? Never really beat him or the atlas before so wwanted to make a summoner with that in mind at the end. thanks:D

Hey,

Thank you <3

I would say that the Baron SRS is the strongest choice for your specific requirements. I know Karvarousku killed Shaper without the Baron in a +2 5L some leagues ago :)

"
iAwoke написал:
Hey guys.......what wins in this scenario??

Vis Mortis 4 Link ----- 4x 4 Link Spectres

or Tabula Rasa ---- 3x 6 Link specters?

ty

Easiest way is to put it this way:

1 more spectre moving from 3 to 4 means a total increase of 33% MORE damage as well as 1 more meatshield & more area to cover with attacks which significantly increases clear speed.

However, let's say that the QoL & Area is equiv to apro 17% more damage we land on a Vis Mortis meaning 50% more damage, this can be achieved if you use more than 1 support gem in the comparison.
Which leads us to this conclusion:

4L Vis Mortis < Tabula Rasa
5L Vis Mortis > Tabula Rasa

"
japanladies1 написал:
So i wrote something after 2 weeks i think ;P Havent dat much time to play trying some other spectrs and builds aswell ;)

With dat items:

Uber Lab. farmed like a boss ;) using slower proj for argus and izaro
Made easliy maps t10-t15. Made twins + magic ref Core maps
Normal Atziri is easy Uber didint trying yet
Shapper Dead.
Guards atm only trying Hydra and Phoenix both dead with 2 portals ;c

I rly like this build is fast for clear and farm u can use anger + purity of elements so u are able to get bisco / sadimas w/o problems with ur ressistance ;)

Thx for this funny build Ghazzy :P One of your twitch/yt viewers

Sounds awesome man, very happy you like the build!:) <3

"
yoyo1550 написал:
Thanks for this detailed guide.
I'm currently level 51 and this build is so fun so far.

However,I was wondering if it would be a good idea if AurumVorax could be replaced by Mon'tregul's Grasp or Midnight Bargain?

The only benefit from AurumVorax I see for this build is the high amount of resistance it provides which is honestly handy but what if you manage to get your resistances to max or close to max using accessories or other gear?Would it be better to go for one of the other 2 mentioned weapon options instead?

I'm using Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves at the moment which applies level 10 temporal chains on hit..They're very helpful so far specially that I don't need to socket a curse setup to get it to work.

Would it be a good idea if I leave it that way (Temporal Chains 10 instead of enfeeble) and later on I use flammability curse on hit setup with ball lightning or not?

I'd also like to add that Stone of Lazhwar amulet proves to be very helpful for me while leveling using SRS due to the increased cast speed and the Perandus Blazon belt was a cheap solution for the low dextrity problem early on..
Are there better (yet cheap) unique alternatives I should aim for?A Carnage Heart amulet?or a better rare alternative?

Final question,I have a Tabula Rasa at the moment till my level is enough to wear the Vis Mortis..However,the vis mortis I managed to get so far is only 4L..Is it better to switch to Vis Mortis 4L once I can wear it or use the 6L Tabula Rasa for better spectres till I get a 5L or 6L Vis Mortis?

Hey,

Glad you like the build & the guide!
Aurumvorax is an excellent choice but shouldn't be needed as Brightbeak provides some resistances as well. The Midnight's Bargain is a bad choice as it will reserve your life which means a lot less eHP.

The glove suggestion is a great addition to the build early game, absolutely :)
The end-game curse setup is entirely up to you, Flammability, TC or Enfeeble are all great choices, they provide either offence or 2 different defensive effects on the field which will come down to a matter of personal taste.

When LvLing I usually just get a rare high dexterity amulet and if needed I spec any +30 dexterity node. Unique wise Goldrim, Brightbeak, Victario's Charity, Lifesprig, Baron (expensive), Sidhebreath are all great choices tbh.

Regarding Vis Mortis vs Tabula Rasa, I responded about that specifically in this post so check above!

"
onomastikon написал:
"
yoyo1550 написал:
Is it better to switch to Vis Mortis 4L once I can wear it or use the 6L Tabula Rasa for better spectres till I get a 5L or 6L Vis Mortis?

This question was addressed right above yours. I also find 6L tabula better.

To the OP: Very nice and fluid write-up? One suggestion / question: You have obviously changed this build around since 3.0 came to town, and you no longer have 4 keystones. What were the other 2? Suggestion: Maybe change your opening graphic to represent that?

Shit shit shit shit!
I knew there was something I had missed! Thank you, will do directly!

"
cmandarins написал:
and even more maps to find Solar Guards in
http://imgur.com/a/3hU9W

Waste Pool
Academy
Tower
Dungeon
Pier
Temple

Thank you, will add!

"
antyone написал:
overgrown ruin (t15) - solar guards there

Thank you, will add.

"
Shaymius написал:
Shapers Realm

http://imgur.com/a/9Xdwy

Thank you, will add.

"
Haiatu написал:
So there's some things Path of Building hasn't been able to tell me and I'd like to hear others opinions on what I'm about to undertake.

Currently I use:

I use the staff for beefcake zombies and the chest for my spectres. I'm thinking it will be a dps increase to drop the staff swap my zombies to my new chest (see below) and move spectres onto my new weapon (below). Zombies will be same level so no loss there (+1 chest and another +1 on top with another empower level), I'll lose 29% 'increased' damage to my minions (currently have 4 spectres so 44-15) but I'll gain one more zombie and another spectre bringing me up to 5 spectres and 10 zombies. Any thoughts? It's going to be a horrible time getting these two the right colors I need....weapon's gonna have to be all blue 1 green, and my chest will be 4r2b. After its all said and done though I feel this will heavily out weigh that 29% increased damage to 9 zombies and 4 specters. I'll also be losing vaal skelies + femurs but not gonna miss the server bottle neck lag it brings. Overall I feel like this is a good change and it seems like it will be a significant increase in dmg outside of the vaal skelie combo yeah?

new weapon/chest:

thoughts?

Hm... You have to remember that you lose out on sockets for other things when you decide to 6L both Zombies as well as Spectres, but yes, it will absolutely be a DPS increase despite losing the Power & Frenzy charges. Using Queen's Escape will make the DPS provided by the Zombies actual DPS as they will be fast enough to go to the enemies which they sort of isn't with the use of Femur.

You'll have to run some extensive PoB testing to recieve the end-game numbers, don't forget to check the configuration to remove the charges from your minions when you don't use Victario's Charity.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Is there a tree/guide for Spectre Summoner with Ci/ES in general

How good are solar guards while mapping or are flame sentinels the desired minions?

Also interested in Flame Golems in Staff and Spectre in Chest, is that something that would be good/possible?
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Последняя редакция: HanGtimE. Время: 31 авг. 2017 г., 9:33:44
"
Ghazzy написал:

Hm... You have to remember that you lose out on sockets for other things when you decide to 6L both Zombies as well as Spectres, but yes, it will absolutely be a DPS increase despite losing the Power & Frenzy charges. Using Queen's Escape will make the DPS provided by the Zombies actual DPS as they will be fast enough to go to the enemies which they sort of isn't with the use of Femur.

You'll have to run some extensive PoB testing to recieve the end-game numbers, don't forget to check the configuration to remove the charges from your minions when you don't use Victario's Charity.

I'm not playing the spec listed in this guide but I do use the guard spectres and I like to read through getting info from others. I'm currently using the two items on top thinking of the switch to the two on bottom but still not 100% sure gaining a spectre and zombie is worth losing 29% increased damage on 9 zombies and 4 spectres. Figured there are others much better at math than I. Will try to see if I can get pob to work it out for me but was ruining into issues
"
HanGtimE написал:
Is there a tree/guide for Spectre Summoner with Ci/ES in general

How good are solar guards while mapping or are flame sentinels the desired minions?

Also interested in Flame Golems in Staff and Spectre in Chest, is that something that would be good/possible?

Dunno, currently a life approach is just simply stronger.

Solar Guards are the better version of Flame Sentinels :)

I personally don't think it's worth investing towards Flame Golems as well but yeah they do work well together due to having similar attacks.

"
Haiatu написал:
"
Ghazzy написал:

I'm not playing the spec listed in this guide but I do use the guard spectres and I like to read through getting info from others. I'm currently using the two items on top thinking of the switch to the two on bottom but still not 100% sure gaining a spectre and zombie is worth losing 29% increased damage on 9 zombies and 4 spectres. Figured there are others much better at math than I. Will try to see if I can get pob to work it out for me but was ruining into issues

Hey,

Do so, I personally don't think it's worth having zombies as damage due to their shitty AI compared to Spectres, in which case I would prefer to do as @HanGtimE wrote, adding Flame Golems instead as extra damage due to similar effectiveness in terms of attacks/AI.

Hi Ghazzy, love your work. Im running the necro skel mage build and now im adding the spectres as one of my main dps. my problem is that the solar guards or the flame/frost sentinels dies easily. Any tips on how I can make then durable?
more power man!
"
gamblt21 написал:
Hi Ghazzy, love your work. Im running the necro skel mage build and now im adding the spectres as one of my main dps. my problem is that the solar guards or the flame/frost sentinels dies easily. Any tips on how I can make then durable?
more power man!

They will always be squishy if you don't take the "Soul Weaver" ascendancy :)
And if they still feel squishy in higher tier maps you will need to resummon them with the desecrate bug in maps to bring them up in Area lvl :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация