GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
Genkaro написал:
Managed to get Solar Guards in Vaal Temple. Albeit I did have "Monster variety" property, but no Guards spawned on their own, while I still could Desecrate for them.

Monster variety mod increases the mob pool, the solar guards will be in the pool but they will become rare since the pool of mobs increases in size. I ran a map with said mod once and in 20+ minutes I was only able to get 2-3 solar guards, out of frustration I rolled another map without the mod and got it within a minute.

I recommend staying away from any mods that change mob variety, thats what I do.

"
Wallwalker22 написал:
Why aren't we using Fire Pen? Wouldn't that add more DPS compared to some other gems seeing how later tiers monsters have high Fire res?

Your solar guards shouldnt have any trouble with any packs, damage wise. The only thing that is tanky enough for them are bosses, which you have ball lightning for with the flammability curse which adds -45 fr on lvl 21, coupled with VLT/haste, you shouldn't really need fire pen.
Последняя редакция: antyone. Время: 30 сент. 2017 г., 17:26:14
"
antyone написал:
"
Genkaro написал:
Managed to get Solar Guards in Vaal Temple. Albeit I did have "Monster variety" property, but no Guards spawned on their own, while I still could Desecrate for them.

Monster variety mod increases the mob pool, the solar guards will be in the pool but they will become rare since the pool of mobs increases in size. I ran a map with said mod once and in 20+ minutes I was only able to get 2-3 solar guards, out of frustration I rolled another map without the mod and got it within a minute.

I recommend staying away from any mods that change mob variety, thats what I do.

"
Wallwalker22 написал:
Why aren't we using Fire Pen? Wouldn't that add more DPS compared to some other gems seeing how later tiers monsters have high Fire res?

Your solar guards shouldnt have any trouble with any packs, damage wise. The only thing that is tanky enough for them are bosses, which you have ball lightning for with the flammability curse which adds -45 fr on lvl 21, coupled with VLT/haste, you shouldn't really need fire pen.

Alright, thanks for the reply. That makes sense. =)
"
Wallwalker22 написал:

Alright, thanks for the reply. That makes sense. =)

It's also fair to mention that your lightning ball proc's EE, which in turn makes your target's resist -50 to fire as well, so in total thats almost -100 to res with flammability curse
I'll add my two cents. To use Fire Pen you have to give up something else. It will be either straight damage buff, which means you can potentially lose damage rather than gain it. Or it might be Greater Multiple Projectiles, which makes Solar Guards perform noticeably worse against packs. It might make sense to switch to Fire Pen against bosses (those with resistances especially), but that would require of you to have red socket. Which more or less limits that option to using Tabula Rasa (or exceptionally rare vaaled white socket cases), which I still do use myself (playing somewhat Self Funded, so I'm rolling for my armour still). With Tabula Rasa it is worth consideration, otherwise - too much hassle and/or you're losing out on clear speed of mob packs, which is the majority of content.
Последняя редакция: Genkaro. Время: 1 окт. 2017 г., 14:21:11
"
Wallwalker22 написал:

Both @Genkaro & @antyone made very solid points of the decision. It's basically not worth it. Though you could potentially play the build without GMP but clear speed will be somewhat noticable. Then again, the build can handle Shaper but is still not designed for that purpose, it's designed as a clear speed spectre build which in my point promotes the use of GMP for the sake of increased clear speed.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I highly recommend staying with GMP, I have tried swapping GMP at some point but that gem is just too good, clearing-wise. Without it, the solar guards lose clearing speed, waaaay too much, effectively dropping their dps by few-folds.

Shaper is viable yea, I've done him without any gem swaps, wasn't that hard just need to make sure zana stays alive
Последняя редакция: antyone. Время: 3 окт. 2017 г., 8:18:06
"
antyone написал:
I highly recommend staying with GMP, I have tried swapping GMP at some point but that gem is just too good, clearing-wise. Without it, the solar guards lose clearing speed, waaaay too much, effectively dropping their dps by few-folds.

Shaper is viable yea, I've done him without any gem swaps, wasn't that hard just need to make sure zana stays alive

I agree, GMP should be used for clearing and swapped for Slower Projectile vs single target (if needed).
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
antyone написал:

honestly once you get to a point where you dont need to worry too much about your minions dying to shaper.. pretty much any summoner becomes shaper viable.
I just confirmed Solar Guard spawning in Factory (T2 map)

LINK TO PIC
Hey, pretty excited with the 3.0.2 upcoming update with perma spectres!

That being said, I'm trying to play around with the gear even further!

Here's what I changed for now:

Basically I got my hands on +1 Bones and decided to swap out enfeeble for raise zombie, and put animate guardian instead of it on the helmet.

Zombies lose out on faster attk/fortify/+1, but that isnt important, we know zombies die anyway, and instead we can get animate guardian!

And here's what I use on animate guardian:

Скрытый текст

His items give the party:

33% DPS/10% MS/40% minion MS?

Also because I am running 1 curse only, Whispers of Doom and the tree points required to get it are unnecessary, leaving us with 4 additional points. Now, since I am 96 I had additional 5 points allocated into Melding (15%hp/30%es), but since we now have 4 more free points, I decided to go for Purity of Flesh instead (20%hp/10str/20chaos res):

Скрытый текст

As you can also see, minion buffs are right along the way as well so those free points get in there, the additional minion points give 15%DPS/29%minion life/1.5% minion reg.

Puppet Master is also 1 point away, I swapped it from one of the points near Death Attunement:

Скрытый текст

7% minion life/1%hp minion reg
vs
16% minion life/+1 zombie

The minion regen we lose is covered from 1 of the minion points we just allocated (in fact it's now 0.5% higher), as well as get +1 zombie/9% minion life (not bad!)

Tooltip zombies hp: 11.5k
Animate guardian(lvl19) hp: 16.5k

TL:DR
So in conclusion

I swap Enfeeble (47% acc reduce/-30 crit multi/-35 crit chance/-30% DPS)
15%HP/30%ES and 7% minion life/1%hp minion reg

for

20%HP/10str/20chaos res
36% minion life/15% minion DPS/1.5%hp minion reg/+1 zombie
and
animate guardian (33%DPS/10% party MS/40% minion MS)

I think the change is worth it, Im going to be running it for a while to test it and see if I like it more, sorry for the essay :D
Последняя редакция: antyone. Время: 5 окт. 2017 г., 20:15:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация