[2.6] Miger's Knitted Horrormancer

Hey I'm not sure if you're still active in this thread but I was thinking about doing your build as my league starter for 2.5. Would the build still function without some of the uniques like the first 2 days? I'll get them ASAP but they might not be affordable that early on. I guess Bones of Ullr is the highest priority.

Thanks a lot!
Hi, it should very doable to acquire the needed uniques even on the first day of the league if you set up alerts and manage to get few chaos early on.

My current plan for 2.5 is to start Solo Self Found following the rules from https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/register as I'm not able to start until after the first weekend. Normally when trading, I would level as SRS and acquire Femurs as my first item for 2-5C when I am close to level 50 or first ones are available on the first few days. Next would be Vis Mortis (5-10C) and Bones of Ullr (few chaos) and switch from SRS to spectres on Merciless dried lake on level 59. If you don't have luck getting enough currency to buy all uniques you will compromise and maybe continue using SRS along with Zombies and 2-3 spectres only. I would imagine that for my SSF ventures it will take awhile to get any of the uniques but might impossible to find Vis Mortis so will have to substitute it with a rare chest or something.

Good luck!
Последняя редакция: Miger. Время: 24 нояб. 2016 г., 17:33:00
Thanks for the guide, planning on using this as my league starter for 2.6.
One question though: Your character SummonMiger only has three Ascendancies allocated. Was this build unable to complete the uber lab?
Hi,
I played SummonMiger during the Perandus Flashback HC league (two week race event) which I believe was before there was even an end game labyrinth. I haven't played it since so it only has 6 ascendancy points. You can fairly safely do the uber labyrinth if you are geared for it and pick the date/modifiers you're comfortable with but for farming I would probably pick a dedicated uber lab farmer. Also, the fourth ascendancy notable is not as important as the first three so if you hate the lab, probably not worth it.

The build is a great league starter and good for general mapping as you don't have to worry about rolling maps too much. If you have any other questions, you can hit me up as I will start with the build this league as well.
Последняя редакция: Miger. Время: 3 марта 2017 г., 13:05:15
Serial newbie copypaster here, just found my starter build for legacy :)

I just wanna say thank you, first! Second, skill tree links are broken, how do I copypasta now? ç_ç
And what about leveling skills?
Последняя редакция: Pheu. Время: 3 марта 2017 г., 14:49:42
Hi,

It seems that poeurl is down but you can follow the written notable guides (under spoilers) where to head next in general. Pick life, resists and minion damage and you should be good to go until Merciless.
Edit: links should be working again.
Последняя редакция: Miger. Время: 4 марта 2017 г., 6:21:18
Hi.

First of all thanks for the guide! Good job!

It is my first Necromancer build in PoE. with the staff and the chest the damage is realy nice. I paid 3 chaos for 3 items and no i wonder what i should buy for my little witch. Is violent dead http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Violent_Dead an option? I still need some good rings etc but nothing too expensive i guess. What is the best option to spend my currency for?

Greetings from Germany
Xeandro
Hi, I would focus on jewels once you have enough life and you are elemental weakness capped for mapping. You can pick 6-7 jewel slots when you reach end game. Pick Violent Dead (or two) and look for regular cobalt jewels with minion damage, minion life, minion resists, maximum life, resists, dexterity, etc. If you feel like trying your luck crafting your own jewels, Leadership Cobalt jewel of Resilience is a good start. Make sure you have combined +29 minion resists on jewels to cap their resists.

Another option is to look for minion speed on rings or craft them yourself with Essence of Fear. Or you can try to find decent Unset rings as you can never have too many gem slots as a Summoner. I usually try to get some chaos resist on gear if you are resist capped already but the need largely depends on the content I'm playing.

Helmets with good lab enchantments are very powerful e.g. Temporal Chains or Enfeeble curse effectiveness. Regen enchanment on Bones of Ullr is nice as I haven't gotten my ultimate setup of corrupted +1 socketed gems Bones of Ullr with Blasphemy + Temporal Chains + Enfeeble + Enhance (4).

Let me know how the Violent Dead plays out as I haven't found one myself yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация