[3.9] CWDT build using Incinerate as main skill (with videos)

Hi,

I didn't have any trouble with chaos damage, but if you do, then I would suggest getting chaos resistance on the helm. For example:

Any good helm with chaos resistance and energy shield will do the trick.
Is there any way to do this build but with Rain of Arrows instead of firstorm?
Getting enough block/spell block for a bow setup will probably require:

- A Lioneye's Fall jewel in the socket near Resolute Technique, this will provide some block/spell block from the staff nodes (Whirling Barrier etc.).
- A Rearguard quiver
- A stone of Lazhwar for the extra spell block (best if corrupted with +5% chance to block spell damage)
- Red Nightmare or Blue nightmare jewel for extra block or extra spell block
- A number of Reckless Defence jewels

If you manage to get this in your Rain of Arrows build, it will probably work out.

What about bandits and panteon?
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
It's mentioned in the build description:
-Pantheon powers: Soul of Solaris (only one crit per 4 seconds) + Soul of Yugul
-Bandit choice: Alira for mana regeneration + elemental resistances

Soul of Yugul is to get some Cold protection, Soul of Solaris is for protection against critical strikes.
And videos? boss kills ?
Why dont you go CI ? do you think hybrid is better ?
I actually did that in Standard League + I managed to get Xirgil's Crank in the build (this makes it extremely tanky). Here is a POB link: https://pastebin.com/r2fyQcKd

CI lowers the effective health compared to Hybird, so unless you have very good/expensive gear I would not advise it. But if you can afford it, I would indeed go CI.
Updated build to 3.6
Hi,

Thanks for the build, its really enjoyable.When its the best time to take CI ? , currently sitting at ~3k ES -lvl 55.

Thx
Последняя редакция: Weed024. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 5:26:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация