[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

I am not so unlucky it seems.

nice one!
Последняя редакция: Rhadow. Время: 26 дек. 2016 г., 6:01:33
sad got the same armor as you with 6L xD and now you reroled to 3 and 3 link.. xD fuck my life haha
"
Ayrill написал:
sad got the same armor as you with 6L xD and now you reroled to 3 and 3 link.. xD fuck my life haha

You can run the normal setup with a 6L too.
Also running this build for my friends. I effectively doubled the DPS for one of my friend's blade flurry raider character. I had sold my skyforths to fund this build.

Gear

I have the alpha's enchant and also a level 4 enlighten.

Very good support build. It's very fast and can easily keep up and even surpass some of the fastest builds in the current meta.

If anyone wanna ask me any questions about the build too maybe i can help take some load off for OP.

Based on my experience I think the pariah ring is better than voideye with level 21 discipline.

Presence of Chayula adds approximately 1.3k ES when my character has 1450 max life.

MFJonesHC
Последняя редакция: MFJones. Время: 26 дек. 2016 г., 22:08:56
"
MFJones написал:
Also running this build for my friends. I effectively doubled the DPS for one of my friend's blade flurry raider character. I had sold my skyforths to fund this build.

Gear

Very good support build. It's very fast and can easily keep up and even surpass some of the fastest builds in the current meta.

If anyone wanna ask me any questions about the build too maybe i can help take some load off for OP.

Based on my experience I think the pariah ring is better than voideye with level 21 discipline.

Presence of Chayula adds approximately 1.3k ES when my character has 1450 max life.

Why are you using United in Dream? Is it better than Ephemeral Edge?
IGN: schovan
"
MFJones написал:

Gear

I too am interested in why that weapon is now the defacto one?

My next question is once you have everything up and running how much life do you have? Once I have 8-10 auras up I'm around 40 life or something. Is that normal?

Lastly, is there a quicker way of getting all the auras up and active?

Sorry for the noob questions. This is my first league ever really.

Thanks so much for offering to help OP out with the work load. It's a great build but for sure the guide leaves out some information.

Thanks for the build ! I'm currently following this build to party up with my friends and it is awesome. This is the first time i play as a support and i wonder how do i make currency with it when my friends are offline and had no one else to carry me through the map haha ?
If shdowe is okay with it, I would also like to offer my assistance.
As I said earlier in the thread, I got my auramancer to 90 in 30 hours, you can see my gear on my character page or a couple pages earlier.

I run with a variety of carries and also bigger groups and stream it (sorry for the blatant self-advertising), if you wanna check the build out in action in different environments.
Ephemeral Edge is good if you want more ES and be tankier. United in Dream enables you to use the Envy aura which adds chaos damage to attacks and spells for your party. It also gets supported by the generosity gem slotted in the sword, which is also supporting the Anger and Wrath auras.

I don't think it's necessary, if you don't use the sword just cast Hatred instead of envy. Envy is especially nice for builds that use any chaos/poison damage to scale.

With everything reserved I have 5 life remaining. It's normal to have almost no life. With a -8 elreon ring you can shield charge for free, as well as flame dash for free if it's level 1.
MFJonesHC

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация