[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Hey Guys.
First i have to say, sory i am German and my English isnt the best but i hope you can understand me :P .
I am Selling a Full Necro Aurabot Set with 11 Auras right now. You just need buy 1 Enlighten level 4 to get 12 Auras.
My Set includung:
Flasks
Gems: Most are Corrupted and level 20/ %20 Quality
Gear:
Amulett: Presence of Chayula
Ring left: The Pariah ( Blue socket with Disciplin)
Ring right: +42 ES + 25% chaos res
Head: Alphas Howl 4 Links Chest:
Shavrones 6 Socket, 5 Links , +198% ES (200% is max)
Gloves: Voidbringer Conjurer Gloves 4 Link, +349% ES (350 max)
shoes: Steppan Eard, 4 link
Belt: Bated Breath
Sword: Ephermal Edge 3link, +50% ES (max)
Shield: Prism Guardian 3link

All you need to directly Start is inlcuded. If your interested just contact me ingame and make an offer: @Sweetkilli

I hope its okay to set this under this Thread. I have builded this insane guide and now want to sell all my Stuff you Play a new character =)
"
widowmaikr написал:
Can someone explain why I cant fit Envy in as my last aura?

Thanks!!!! xD

Char is A_Widowmaiker

https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/tNrp.sJb/9b.9765/9b.hsx/aoEyuc.e/dasp.eVd

I'm showing that you should be able to run them. Make sure that you have full health when you try to cast your auras, because if you summon a golem you won't regen that health.

"
Twiggyelito написал:
I was wondering if someone could check why i cant run grace and vitality auras on my auramancer, is there something im missing. can wrap my head around it

If you make your characters public I can take a look for you.

Click on your account name > Privacy Settings > Uncheck Hide Characters Tab
"
zell580 написал:
"
arphenlive написал:
P.S: I still have to run 1 health potion to keep up with the 3 mana cost of shield charge even with the -8 mana cost ring and reduce mana gem. Do I have to slot in a Vaal Clarity so I fix that problem? Thanks.

Your Voidbringers have the cost of your shield charge up to 11 mana with Reduce mana gem. That's why your Elreon's isn't making it free.

As for your energy shield problem, the Pariah will give you 400 extra ES, Presence will give you ~1000 ES, Shav's about 1600, an Energy From Within by the Melding point will give you ~213, and filling in on of the one point jewel slots between scion and outer ring of tree will give you 95 ES with 8%.

You can also switch up to an Auxium belt or go ahead and get a Crystal belt.

The voidbringers are hurting your ability to move, your Steppan Eard is a low role, and if it's your final boots you should try to squeeze some more ES out of them.

Just woke up so this may be a bit confusing to read.

Oh, and once you have level 20 Purities, there is no point in having them on your helmet until they are 21. It will be the same amount of max res since 22 is 4% and 23 is 5%. So you can always switch your damage auras up there until you get them. Which, if you are trying to make them yourself, may take awhile. If you're going to buy them then don't bother.

Thanks,I've fixed my problems now I Just to need Divine some of my gear (Gloves,boots) and save up to buy 1-2 Energy From Within & Helm enchant.

This is the updated gear:
(ES Jewels as well).
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: arphenlive. Время: 11 апр. 2017 г., 4:53:16
I don't understand the benefit of using Vaal Clarity. Is it just to help the other members? In which situation would people be so desperate for mana?

Also, is a 14% Purity reduction on Alpha's howl enough for an extra aura?
Последняя редакция: Cleverk. Время: 16 апр. 2017 г., 19:32:47
How would you modify tree for not having energy from within jewels?
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#nSWnD27q18xp
"
Cleverk написал:

same same ... up!
Последняя редакция: smfvl. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 16:27:29
to run 12 auras i need enlighten lvl 4 + enchant on helm or just the enchant? (running 10 auras now)
"
Cleverk написал:
I don't understand the benefit of using Vaal Clarity. Is it just to help the other members? In which situation would people be so desperate for mana?

This build doesn't use Vaal Clarity. What it can be used for are the following:
- Helping mitigate increased mana cost of skills due to Haste/Vaal Haste that some builds might not be able to mitigate.
- If you don't have a -7 Elreon ring to make Shield Charge free.
- Using skills, due to blood magic, is considered taking damage and prevents natural ES recharge. Vaal Clarity will let the natural ES recharge take place while it is active if you haven't been hit.

"
Cleverk написал:

It should get you 11 Auras if I'm calculating everything right with 2 lvl 3 enlightens.

"
Lykein написал:
How would you modify tree for not having energy from within jewels?

Something like this. End tree will vary based on gear. Like if you have stun immunity from PoC, you won't need it in the tree.

"
ChrismaU написал:
to run 12 auras i need enlighten lvl 4 + enchant on helm or just the enchant? (running 10 auras now)

2nd Phase helm enchant + Lvl 4 Enlighten + Lvl 2 Enlighten = 12 Auras with three offensive auras (https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.G7p/tNrp.sJb/lFFh.eVd/9b.e/zH=OLb.b/9b.ENh)
1st Phase helm enchant + 2 Lvl 3 Enlighten = 12 Auras with two offensive auras and Purity of elements
Hi i need a bit help i cant get 12 aura this is my gear and pssive

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvAecFLQ18DeIOPBFQFHEVJxcvGYoaOBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiFgIvQksCW8JwsnLyj6KaUvbzQKNbk26DeDOlJAoESeRnFGt0iOSbFLrlO7VdZXyVnzXGtcil4TX7BhUmTnZlRmnmhlbAttGW-ecLtyD3KpdPF673_GgKSCx4MJg7aESITFhmCG0Yt6jHaMsY8aj0aQVZMnlG-bipuhm7Wfy6EvpwinK6cwrKq0DLcxuJO-T76KwcXDOsNtykrK09Nv04_Xz9kT2VvbT9-K37_gw-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7uwY7IPvTu-I89322vcy98H31_jr-Tf56PrS-wn-SQ==?accountName=rhenish&characterName=Kim_dot_com_legacy_aura

@rhenish: You have a Phase 1 helm enchant that will allow you to run 12 auras, but you have to substitute one of the offensive auras (Anger, Hatred, and Wrath) with Purity of Elements until you get one of the Phase 2 helm enchants.

Phase 1 Example: 12 Auras

"
shdowe написал:
Enchants for the 2nd phase of the build
The 2nd phase of the build is when you have enough currency to get a level 4 Enlighten and have Elemental Weakness resistance cap in maps without Purity of Elements, allowing you to swap out PoE for Hatred on Generosity.

20% reduced Discipline Mana Reservation
15% reduced Anger Mana Reservation
15% reduced Determination Mana Reservation
15% reduced Grace Mana Reservation
15% reduced Haste Mana Reservation
15% reduced Wrath Mana Reservation
15% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation

Also you can drop Unwavering Stance since you have a Presence of Chayula.
You will need to drop either Voideye or Shavronne's Revelation for an Elreon's Unset ring if you want free Shield Charge.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация