GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

"
Ghazzy написал:

"
wolviesaurus написал:
I'm doing Melee Skellies (Mellies?) as my starter for Bestiary and I just downed Uber Atziri for the first time. The Oversouls and the Trio was done deathless but the split phase on Atziri herself gave me some trouble since they burst down my zomboys and skellies faster than they could kill one of them. I managed it with 3 portals left. Here is my current gear:

Скрытый текст

It's impressive how much damage 13 skeleton warriors do with cheap gear. Red Elder is also down so next up is Shaper.

This is sexy to hear :)
Could you do me a favour and get us some video footage? I'm planing on getting a tweaked version of this build for Uber Elder in Hardcore actually!

I can try later, never recorded anything before but Shadowplay should suffice I think. Right now I can't afford a second Mortal set though, I spent all my currency on the maps and frags for Red Elder and Uber Atziri. I'm pushing towards guardians now, I can probably try and record one of those.
"
kapkaunu написал:
Hey Ghazzy,

I really enjoy this build so far (my first try at summoner builds) but I have a couple of questions (I watched you video first :) )
1. I tried to understand the mage skeletons mechanic to summon 9 instead of 10 but I couldn't. Also this info was not mentioned in your YT video. Buying the 2 gems with 5 mage skeletons and if we take into consideration other points from the build I think we reach a number even bigger than 10.
Could you please go into more details on this?

2. How is this build (warrior / mage skeletons) working on higher tier maps compared to pure SRS or pure Spectre builds? As far as I know you have guides on all of these.

3. Some of the sections from the guide are for an older version of the game:
- "We are not using any skilltree points nor any support gems that affects our cast speed of summoning skeletons, instead we are scaling this from our Ascendancy tree via aura stacking Commander of Darkness, combining Flesh Offering with Mistress of Sacrifice." This is not up to date I think.
- the leveling trees also give me notification on top that the skill tree versions are for 3.0.0 or something like that.

Should I follow only the POB version of this build?

Thank you for all the time you have put into this.

Maybe I can help.
1:Summon skeleton gem =5, Lord of the Dead =1, Bone Sculptor =2, Gravepact =1 >Total:9
This is based off of PoB Link, Unsure if the video is outdated? If I recall it took Puppet master over something else. You can run 10 skele's if you want since it seems to be fixed. I'm not sure if 11 will make it bug out again haven't tested past 10.

2:1st time I messed with summon skele pure focus based build, The melee skele's have good single target but are slow sadly. The mage skele's are pretty good for clear but I think wont compare to 6L x4 solar guards, even more so if you run the x4 solar guard + 3-4 flame ele variant. Boss wise I can't see this competing with say LL Aura smn.

3: After the 3.2 changed I don't think Mistress of Sacrifice is worth grabbing really imo.
And I think the OP tree hasn't changed really since it's a generic necro aegis/high life tree. Most of his builds use the same tree.

The best way to look at this build imo is a budget/basic/entry smn build. I think mage skele has better clear speed then a 4L SRS, and melee skele would be a better boss killer possible shaper.

But you could find SRS to be more suited for your play style, after SRS nerf and baron nerf it hasn't been the same/worth it to me. Tho this has lots of life it's very squishy imo. I'd use this for leauge starter/build currency and then transition into one of the 2 listed above, based on if you want amazing clear speed/with decent ~t-16 boss's or good clear speed + easy shaper etc.

While necro is great I just wish they would add a Primordial Might style based zombie jewel.
Back with another question :)

I am about to do my 3rd lab. I already have "Invoker" and "Bone Sculptor" for my 2 major Ascendency traits.

I have been following this guide for the most part, and I am doing a melee skeletons build. I'm curious though as to what I should pick for this 3 major Ascendancy trait. I am inbetween Puppet Master and Mistress of Sacrifice.

Any suggestions for what the best choices are for me for my 3rd lab trait?

Tyty
"
Gold3h написал:
Back with another question :)

I am about to do my 3rd lab. I already have "Invoker" and "Bone Sculptor" for my 2 major Ascendency traits.

I have been following this guide for the most part, and I am doing a melee skeletons build. I'm curious though as to what I should pick for this 3 major Ascendancy trait. I am inbetween Puppet Master and Mistress of Sacrifice.

Any suggestions for what the best choices are for me for my 3rd lab trait?

Tyty

You should go Soul Weaver for the Spectre damage boost. Though Spectres are a optional part of this build, they provide a clear speed that cannot be matched by the slow skeletons. The other nodes do not have as much impact compared to Soul Weaver and can be left for your 4th lab.

"
Stalkst3r написал:

2:1st time I messed with summon skele pure focus based build, The melee skele's have good single target but are slow sadly. The mage skele's are pretty good for clear but I think wont compare to 6L x4 solar guards, even more so if you run the x4 solar guard + 3-4 flame ele variant. Boss wise I can't see this competing with say LL Aura smn.

But you could find SRS to be more suited for your play style, after SRS nerf and baron nerf it hasn't been the same/worth it to me. Tho this has lots of life it's very squishy imo. I'd use this for leauge starter/build currency and then transition into one of the 2 listed above, based on if you want amazing clear speed/with decent ~t-16 boss's or good clear speed + easy shaper etc.

I have been thinking of modifying this build towards the Spectre/Golem build. I would still have 5L Spectres and Flame Golems but I would add in a single Hungry Loop ring for Melee Skeletons. You won't be able to level with Skeletons but once the ring consumes some gems, you can have a 5L Summon Skeletons which with Ascendancy and 4 Support Gems should still do a sizable amount of damage to bosses all while enjoying the supreme clear speed of 4 Spectres + 3 Flame Golems.

In the process of leveling the gems for consumption, you can buy a cheap 6L staff for weapon swap 6L Summon Skeletons on demand for bosses.
Последняя редакция: Aetavicus. Время: 8 марта 2018 г., 1:17:19
Can someone give me a hint how to reach the 1000 strength for the Baron?

Currently i am at ~550. Maybe 50 more from rings and some crafts could push me to ~650. Replace the Ullr boots with Alberons to 750. And then?

Have already the passvive gem with extra 6% strength and dex and reduced int. And the one thats transforming Int to strength (about 100).

Can someone maybe link a char that reached the 1000 strength cap?

Another question: tukuhamas vanguards are currently dying to fast. I have the setup in my gloves. Should i try to get them into my baron to be more tanky?

THX

generally

this is how you can get str

50 x2 from rings
80 ish from your belt
about 115 from your ammy

40 from your hat
50 from your shield if you really need it
possibly 100 from your gloves if you use meginords to bridge the gap

50 from your chest if you need to bridge gaps

18% increased str from boots

and you can reliably get about 500 base str from the tree if you use 2 efficient training jewels

that should be plenty to get to 1000 atleast . after which its about switching out items for better options

that being said dont go expecting to do a baron AND a spectre build on the cheap. baron builds have pretty strict gear rules.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 8 марта 2018 г., 7:10:38
Are there any good unique flasks that can really help us with survivability or damage? Or minion damage as well?
I just completed the last part of the Deadly Encounters Challenge with my Melee Skellies! All in all disregarding my luck in 6-linking my sword, I think I've put about 50c into this character and you can easily disregard the 6link and get a dirt cheap chestpiece as your 6link. I was lucky enough to get a 21 Skellie Gem from one of the ones I was leveling in my offhand (zombies got shafted) so that boosted my damage a bit. As far as bang-for-buck goes, this is the most efficient (and satisfying) character I've ever played. I'll try and get around to recording some rough footage, right now I'm not really comfortable showing myself throwing my corpse at endgame bosses 2 or 3 times (I am a softcore scrubbie after all).

Скрытый текст

My current gear is all dedicated toward breaking the 1k Strength limit for Baron, but I don't think that's really efficient at all. I will keep the Zombie ascendancy point though, I like the phys-mitigation a lot. Movement was my major issue with this build, not having a fast Shield Charge got me killed several times. You can probably make it work as a bosskiller without the sword, since you have to resummon skellies constantly anyways and their movement speed isn't a factor. The Chayula sword could probably work as a replacement.
Many of you can likely improve upon my character a lot, but I achieved my goal of killing the endgame bosses on a shoestring budget. It is likely Uber Elder capable with better movement and less focus on strength.
Can anyone provide some insight on whether its still necessary to use From Dust jewel with melee skeletons? With its fast base casting speed, you can just cast the non-jewel Summon Skeleton spell twice in less than a second which gives 6 Skeletons as compared to a 5 Skeletons from a single cast of From Dust Summon Skeleton.
what items for AG do you recommend?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация