GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

This was my first summoner build, and so far it's a ton of fun. I'm using the melee skellies and solar guard spectres and it's so satisfying to see things nuked from a distance by the laser cannon then mobbed by skeletons. This build is extremely survivable too; I'm a returning player and it's sometimes difficult for me to stay alive, but this build has allowed me to tackle content and succeed while having a ton of fun. Thanks for the build, Ghazzy!
"
UnseenSpectacle написал:
Ghazzy,

This may be already answered somewhere in this guide or your others. How do you determine the optimal gem choices for spectres? At some point I deviated from your spectre choices and picked up GMP (most likely when I tried frost sentinels for a bit) and just stuck with that gem setup. It's cleared Shaper just fine but I can see that my choice is not optimal for single target and that it only works on the solar guards default attack and not their most powerful attack. This actually helps general map clearing but I have no way to quantify how much I am impacting my single target damage to pick up additional clear speed. I've checked PoB and both Tukohama's Vanguards and Solar Guards are not in there as an option to configure so I am at a loss for how to evaluate spectre gem links for my build properly. Thanks in advance!

Hey,

Well, projectile modifying support gems comes with a matter of taste, for example I'll be running my pure spectre build with block focus in the upcoming Flashback league (due to a lot of rippy league mods being present at the same time otherwise I'm not a big fan of block focus) and I'll be using both GMP & Fork (potentially Pierce over Fork) for full clear speed enhancing.

What I'm saying is that it's a matter of taste, the optimal damage support gems are checked by using PoB with similar spectres and checking how they scale as they scale in the same ways (Flame Sentinels).

"
SaintLucifer написал:
Got to 36/40 with this build, so going to retire from bestiary. Must say it was a pretty nice, strong and smooth build to use. So good that i will probably have issues finding a new build for the next league lol. Thanks for the guide and hope to see more of your builds on the future.

Hey,

Awesome to hear bro!
I do what I can, I currently have the most build guides of all content creators in Path of Exile, but you can expect me to release more as I can find time ;)

"
Hyosu написал:
This was my first summoner build, and so far it's a ton of fun. I'm using the melee skellies and solar guard spectres and it's so satisfying to see things nuked from a distance by the laser cannon then mobbed by skeletons. This build is extremely survivable too; I'm a returning player and it's sometimes difficult for me to stay alive, but this build has allowed me to tackle content and succeed while having a ton of fun. Thanks for the build, Ghazzy!

Hey,

Awesome, very glad you're enjoying it! :D

<3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey Ghazzy.
For me a Queen's Degree dropped which I upgraded to escape. (By chance I had the prophecy) Is it worth/viable using it in Melee Skelly Build? If so would you 6-link the spectres then? (no shaper helmet for me so far) What movement skill would you use alongside it?
Can someone enligthen me what's the differnce between Melee Skellies / Mage Skellies, also wich one is best of them.
"
Cyterizz написал:
Can someone enligthen me what's the differnce between Melee Skellies / Mage Skellies, also wich one is best of them.

Melee Skellingtons are the standard skellies that you summon via the gem. Mage Skellies on the other hand are modified by Dead Reckoning (Wiki-Link) That turns up to 5 of your normal melee skellies into mages, which in turn become ranged casters.

The consensus seems to be that melee skellies are superior for single target damage while mage skellies are better for aoe-ing packs.
Both styles favour other gem setups and support spectres.

I switched from mages to melee and I don't look back.
Great guide! Looking at running this in the upcoming 1 month event. What changes would you recommend to make this build more tanky to deal with the additional rippiness?
"
CrenVerdis написал:
Hey Ghazzy.
For me a Queen's Degree dropped which I upgraded to escape. (By chance I had the prophecy) Is it worth/viable using it in Melee Skelly Build? If so would you 6-link the spectres then? (no shaper helmet for me so far) What movement skill would you use alongside it?

Hey,

Queen's was the original main item for this build many years ago but is no longer as efficient as the guides updated approach. I would run and use Flame Dash if you decided to use it :)

"
CrenVerdis написал:
"
Cyterizz написал:

Melee Skellingtons are the standard skellies that you summon via the gem. Mage Skellies on the other hand are modified by Dead Reckoning (Wiki-Link) That turns up to 5 of your normal melee skellies into mages, which in turn become ranged casters.

The consensus seems to be that melee skellies are superior for single target damage while mage skellies are better for aoe-ing packs.
Both styles favour other gem setups and support spectres.

I switched from mages to melee and I don't look back.

This ^^^

Basically I say that Melee skellies are the top tier boss killing minion and Mage are great clear minions. However, Tukohama's Vanguard spectres are slightly worse at boss killing (IN GENERAL) compared to melee skellies and that Solar Guard spectres are better at clearing than Mage Skellies which is why I tend to say that Melee Skellies with Solar Guards is the best approach :)

"
Arrgo написал:
Great guide! Looking at running this in the upcoming 1 month event. What changes would you recommend to make this build more tanky to deal with the additional rippiness?

Cheers!
I never felt the need to make it tankier other than removing Necromantic Aegis and using a Rare shield with high life/res and spec into more life/jewels instead.

I did make a youtube video recently with my plans for the May Flashback league where I am showcasing a block based speedy spectre build, here's the link:

https://youtu.be/m0MUWf3a228
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hi there and sorry for not reading the whole 65 pages on this topic.
I don't know if you usually do it, but I'd like to ask you for a gear check.

Currently level 61, spent 4C to get here (league starter for me).

Do you have any advice on how to move from there?
Just finished Act 10 but I still need to run Cruel lab.

Thanks for your great work!
What spectre build would you recommend if my only goal for the league is to get lvl 95 in SC? How does the clear speed of the spectres + skellies compare to the block focused spectre build? I've never ran either version of the build so I'm not sure which to pick with regards to just getting to 95 before the event ends.
hey guys, someone can tell me how can i gain endurance charge for using immortal call? (i'm followig the high budget guide)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация