Race Event Season One announced!

I need 2 of those items.

GLORIOUS!
Two questions:

1. In party races, is party'ing mandatory? Or just allowed (which obviously most people would do because that is so much faster leveling).

2. What are the turbo events? I don't understand how they are different from the regular solo or party events.
"
Zaqwert написал:
Two questions:

2. What are the turbo events? I don't understand how they are different from the regular solo or party events.

Every mob is 60% faster
IGN: kReiZy
Thank you thank you thank you GGG you have made the first steps in getting action RPG's into the realm of Esports.

Thank you thank you.

:)))
Really wish there were more 1 week races and even a 2 week race. These were always the most fun in closed beta in my opinion. To everyone complaining about prizes, these races are much more fun than playing in the normal Hardcore league and they give a sense of urgency, add fun competition, and set goals for you while you play. Races have always been exciting with or without prizes.
ITS TURBO TIME
Is the ilvl on the uniques awarded also 100? Meaning they could potentially be scoured and re-rolled?

If uniques are ever scoured do they lose their artwork?

Also, are the prizes awarded in the default league or the hc league?
Последняя редакция: Zaqwert. Время: 20 февр. 2013 г., 1:48:26
None of these awards seem like they'll help my Rangers progress so not a lot of incentive to race that much. I'll watch though and see how this season goes, maybe next season will have awards that I would use . Although i guess selling the items is always an option.

Interested in seeing how this goes.

Being and adult with a full time job/family i'm not sure i'd be able to compete anyway. These season things seem like they'd favor people with a lot of spare time and few responsibilities.
"
xTANKx написал:
None of these awards seem like they'll help my Rangers progress so not a lot of incentive to race that much. I'll watch though and see how this season goes, maybe next season will have awards that I would use . Although i guess selling the items is always an option.

Interested in seeing how this goes.

Being and adult with a full time job/family i'm not sure i'd be able to compete anyway. These season things seem like they'd favor people with a lot of spare time and few responsibilities.

Go be casual somewhere else.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
HOLY SHIT YES THIS IS AMAZING YOU ARE GENIUSES GGG THANK YOU
Boulder bros

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация