The Carnage Mystery Box

This shield...
Holy moly that ST
Carnage mode ON :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Последняя редакция: PsVRTwo. Время: 3 сент. 2016 г., 19:07:35
Very Nice! XD
I keep saying this every time there is a new Mystery Box promotion: Until you give me some way to Trade in or at least delete any unwanted MTX you won't get a single dime out of me.

Make it so that you can trade in an unwanted MTX for 20% of the original purchase price and I will happily drop $$$ on these promotions.
I am sorry but no, just no. Won't be spending any points on these mystery boxes again.

Very nice mtxs though.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Последняя редакция: Strimlaren. Время: 3 сент. 2016 г., 19:11:13
You did it again...

Disappointing.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
"
Toma_Hawk написал:

Uhm.. yeah.. if my character would have 6 hands and 4 legs.. then i would be happy..

There should be a way to trade mtx's...

Always read the fine print.

Always read what my suggestion is, no lack of understanding how mystery boxes work here.

I just want a way to get rid of the Mess in my MTX Stashtab.

But Rather deleting the unwanted mtx, why not make it tradable with a tax on it?

I would have no problems paying GGG money so that i can get the mtx out i don't want and get the one i want.
Последняя редакция: Toma_Hawk. Время: 3 сент. 2016 г., 19:18:20
Can't fool me three times.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Xavathos написал:
You did it again...

Disappointing.

+1

Another non-ethical sales feeding on peoples addiction.

And still no way to clean MTXes stash and get rid of duplicates. Fortunately, never bought more than few boxes couse I really hate duplicates, so have only one duplicated portal. But feel sorry for those addicted.

No single point from me on those boxes.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Yea i learned my lesson too fuck this mystery boxes tho for real. This is one good way for me to get pissed enough just to quit the game if i didn't get what i wanted. Lol too much risk.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация