R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

"
maclarca написал:
Hi , I want to ask if this build is good as beforr. I want s good clear speed build ( I have a AW FB ) and this seems pretty good, speedy and fun for clearing map. Is also xheap.
Is this build good for endgame map bosses like t15 ?

The build without Grand spectrum is as good as it ever was. And it can do any content in the game with proper gear. Of course the ignite immune content is harder but everything has been done.
The grand spectrum jewels got nerfed considerably. However they still deliver most damage. The build can be cheap but also expensive. It depends how far you want to go. T15 should be easy with good gear. Im not sure what is AW FB. :)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove написал:
"
maclarca написал:
Hi , I want to ask if this build is good as beforr. I want s good clear speed build ( I have a AW FB ) and this seems pretty good, speedy and fun for clearing map. Is also xheap.
Is this build good for endgame map bosses like t15 ?

The build without Grand spectrum is as good as it ever was. And it can do any content in the game with proper gear. Of course the ignite immune content is harder but everything has been done.
The grand spectrum jewels got nerfed considerably. However they still deliver most damage. The build can be cheap but also expensive. It depends how far you want to go. T15 should be easy with good gear. Im not sure what is AW FB. :)

Ancestral warchief facebreaker.
I have like 10ex to spend on another build. I think with this I can buy most of the items I need for this build, like quill 6l, kaom and the other stuff.
I only want to know if it's worth it, since I don't need an endgame build because I have the other build. Need a fun build with which I can reach 88/90 lv.
Последняя редакция: maclarca. Время: 2 янв. 2017 г., 15:51:14
"
maclarca написал:

I have like 10ex to spend on another build. I think with this I can buy most of the items I need for this build, like quill 6l, kaom and the other stuff.
I only want to know if it's worth it, since I don't need an endgame build because I have the other build. Need a fun build with which I can reach 88/90 lv.

I say this is an endgame build and if you haven't tried EA you definitely should! Just try get tabula for start and see how it feels. if you like it then get more gears. :)
just bought myself a 6 link quill,gonna reroll,got still 9 exalts 95 chaos to go,should i go for the spctrum build at once,or just play the normal a bit 1st?
"
shumi82 написал:
just bought myself a 6 link quill,gonna reroll,got still 9 exalts 95 chaos to go,should i go for the spctrum build at once,or just play the normal a bit 1st?

Go for the normal build first the "defensive route" the easy to level. You need at the very least 10 grand spectrum jewels. If you have less the damage won't be good. The rares are better for start. See how you like the build and then decide if you want to respec.
haha so nice,level 69 5821 hp so far,and still a ton of hp nodes to go ,maps are so eazy :'),just need to learn i'm not as tanky as my other char in breaches,and it will be ok then
my gear so far

tree so far
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAHcA3UEswUtDjwRLRQgFE0YkRzcJbwo-jLRNZI26DpSOuE9_EGHQzFFR0WdRlJHfk3jU1JWSFh3WK9fBF8_ZU1renTtdct343gNeWh673yDga-Cm4LHhNmGYIzPjX6OvpErksGYrZo7muCdrp_fogCmV6cIqW6xBbXytz63triTuNC8n702vqfAGsBmwQTIv9QH2CTYvdo62sHa3dtP3I3fsN-_4MPhc-pi6-7vDu988kX2SPno_Ev8TP4K_o8=?accountName=shumi82&characterName=Breach_EA_Belkira

next goal is uber lab,gonna wait till 70,got a 20/20 explosive arrow gem,so we will see it then how lab works out
"
shumi82 написал:
Next goal is uber lab

You can die in uber lab. But it's generally not very likely.. I have no idea how breaches work with EA but I imagine you have to move a lot. You could even try and use life leech? Just an idea. You could also try and use less duration instead inc burn damage. And If you can get empower... I think even lvl 3 would be better than inc burn damage.

Decoy totem. You do need it for Shaper ad phase as well!
Последняя редакция: Greengroove. Время: 4 янв. 2017 г., 19:18:51
"
shumi82 написал:
haha so nice,level 69 5821 hp so far,and still a ton of hp nodes to go ,maps are so eazy :'),just need to learn i'm not as tanky as my other char in breaches,and it will be ok then
my gear so far

tree so far
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAHcA3UEswUtDjwRLRQgFE0YkRzcJbwo-jLRNZI26DpSOuE9_EGHQzFFR0WdRlJHfk3jU1JWSFh3WK9fBF8_ZU1renTtdct343gNeWh673yDga-Cm4LHhNmGYIzPjX6OvpErksGYrZo7muCdrp_fogCmV6cIqW6xBbXytz63triTuNC8n702vqfAGsBmwQTIv9QH2CTYvdo62sHa3dtP3I3fsN-_4MPhc-pi6-7vDu988kX2SPno_Ev8TP4K_o8=?accountName=shumi82&characterName=Breach_EA_Belkira

next goal is uber lab,gonna wait till 70,got a 20/20 explosive arrow gem,so we will see it then how lab works out

Why increase burning and no empower ?
I think Empower vibes more dmg.
BTW I'm still leveling this build, and I have the ex to buy all stuff. It's better buy a second quill or swap gems ?
"
maclarca написал:

Why increase burning and no empower ?
I think Empower vibes more dmg.
BTW I'm still leveling this build, and I have the ex to buy all stuff. It's better buy a second quill or swap gems ?

Yes Empower (lvl 3+) is better. Increased burn damage would be ok for day 1. Even tho in his case reduced duration is also a good choice. Empower and reduced duration scale the explosion and the burn. Inc burning damage only scales the burn.

Second Quill Rain is pretty good to have. It will allow you having 2 different set ups. So if money is no issue and if you want to go for guardians this is the way to go. If on the other hand you only want to do T15 at most, a single Quill Rain will be good enough.
i have leveled a bit and i'm atm at level 71, but i found that fire penetration is obsolete ( with ele equilibrium and flammability, i think that fire poenetration isn't necessary).
i personally think to swap the gem with one of these: increased burning damage/ less duration/increased AoE/ConC

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация