[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
ropefly написал:
viable for hardcore, I'm transitioning into CI at lvl 67(toke life nodes during leveling) currently lvl 67. Been buying gear etc, The prices are going up though on BHC.
will need like 12-15 respecc points which is totally for free (quests)

The leveling is such a easy breeze, the damage is insane early on. Just craft instant heal pots for when you get stunned during misplays/breaches and

Glad to hear the leveling was easy, even with life notes.
And yes for hc you easily take life notes early and respec through quests.
"
forzazx6 написал:
I've done 10 grandspectrums and the tooltip doesn't come close to what yours is, i have roughly 615~ int (no int on gear other than astramentis),

here's my passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQPuBAcNfBFQEzUV1xekGDwYVhslHNwdTx2-HwIfGCL0KPoqOCqNLKYsvy0fLagy0TOHNbk2xTbYN2Y3gzwFPC1Bh0VHRnFHBkkbSVFLrkyzUftSKVXgVkhWY1fJWFpfKl9qX7BmVGt6bAhsC20Zb550VX_GgpuCx4MJg1-DzITFhXuGro8aj0aP-pD6kyeYrZo7m7Wf36EvpuunCKcrrJixkLQMtz64k70nvoC-isBmwcXDOsi_ykrK080W0B_Q0NQH2CTZW9vn3I3fbd-K6QLr5Ovu7BjsOOxV73zv6_DV8Wzxivno

I did deathless fire breachlord, I compared my facetank kill speed to yours and you do so much more damage, than I compared my uber lab kill vs yours and even tho you almost get dumpstered by izaro you still wreck him so fast, are 10 spectrums really worse than your setup? (I had flammability for the breach fight too)

Hello, I am uncertain what you mean with 10 grand spectrums, and you running the elemental 4 % per spectrum jewels or?

Since icestorm scales on int (the base damage and duration) you will deal A LOT less damage with 615 int compared to 1200.
I did almost get dumbstered by izaro because of misplay yes, and I was kinda low level. But I can easily tank him now as I tanked the xoph breach lord.

I would say you need to do some respeccing in your skill tree.
1) First of all you have 190 less int than me in your skill tree (224 with WI) even more if you calculate the converted STR at templar.
2) You have also specced into EE, which I am uncertain on why, since we only deal fire damage with this build, you will be buffing the enemies resistance for no reason.
3) you waste a lot of points on jewels that arn't needed
4) you have approx. 223 % less fire/cold/spell damage in your build in total.
5) less penetration 2 %
6) no dual cursing
7) less ES

My damage tooltips are from level 72, and they are a lot higher now (I will update them soon), but your current skill tree is far from the ideal SR CWC IS build.

I hope this clear things up
ur tooltip from lvl 72 is really high, its all because of int ?
"
sporter26 написал:
ur tooltip from lvl 72 is really high, its all because of int ?

Intellect and increases from gear/skill tree, you can see my gear as level 72 in the gear tab.
I'm pretty nooby at the game... we've made it to merciless difficulty now and every difficulty you go up it causes your resistances to drop... I've noticed that I'm rather squishy. I can't seem to find where in your build you have any chaos resistance? I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is it just that you do enough damage to leech life out of everything? Sorry for super nooby question :?
"
Birdyy2 написал:
I'm pretty nooby at the game... we've made it to merciless difficulty now and every difficulty you go up it causes your resistances to drop... I've noticed that I'm rather squishy. I can't seem to find where in your build you have any chaos resistance? I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is it just that you do enough damage to leech life out of everything? Sorry for super nooby question :?

Hey! I don't mind nooby questions at all, so feel free to ask any questions you have.
The reason behind having no chaos resistance at all, is because Chaos Innoculation in the Skill tree makes you immune to chaos damage. I would recommend using a chaos resistance flask untill you get it. :)

Edit: You said you were squishy? May i ask what level you are and how much energy shield/life you currently have?
Последняя редакция: Mathoddie. Время: 12 дек. 2016 г., 16:25:47
Rerolled this build because it looked fun.

Easiest leveling experience ever. I got to dried lake merciless with 1500 ES and 700 life and all resists like -40% and it was never an issue at any point. All bosses just die on spawn :p

Now at 73, easy game easy life. Haven't died since i fixed my resists. 7.7k ES at the moment, and I haven't even picked up vaal pact yet! (and have yet to socket CwdT+IC as well, lol)

Here's my gear at the moment, I need to fix myself a better helmet (undecided between black sun crest or a good rare) and I should be good to go endgame.

gear
idk if this have been answered or not.
but what do you think of using black sun helm for more int? especially 15% more int
is Blasphemy + Warlords Mark required for this build? i see in the video, a lot of time u just kiting outside of its radius.
"
Xyreal написал:
idk if this have been answered or not.
but what do you think of using black sun helm for more int? especially 15% more int

I have the helmet under useful uniques.
The helmet is great, if you want more int which will increase your damage.
On the other hand it provides you no base ES (only the % increase from the int), which isn't bad at all.
I prefer a rare helmet with 40-50 int with high es and resistances tho'.
It also made it easier for me to get the tier 1 enchant (150 % increased effect of flame golems), by purchasing the white base of a item level 85+ hubris circlet, and then crafting it myself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация