[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

Hi. Nice build.

I have one little question :

why do you use controlled destruction (with the beam) instead of elemental focus ?
You win more crit (for elemental overload), buff apply on beam..
"
Darsh31 написал:
Hi. Nice build.

I have one little question :

why do you use controlled destruction (with the beam) instead of elemental focus ?
You win more crit (for elemental overload), buff apply on beam..

I guess u were not going to apply the ignite/freeze/shock effects from shaper desolation? Maybe im wrong?

Plus, the beam also applies burning damage.
IGN - GODcerate
Последняя редакция: troler123. Время: 29 дек. 2016 г., 9:48:35
"
vinco2050 написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
vinco2050 написал:
i'm considering refunding the 3 points to get trickery and picking up charisma below vaal pact to run dual blasphemy (WM+enfeeble). it will sacrifice some dps but the survivability added from dual blasphemy will more than make up for it imo.

I don't think one aura cluster would make enough freed mana to run an additional curse in blasphemy, that is 130% mana reserved. And no it is not worth ditching AA and/or Disc for that, so I wouldn't bother. You can swap the enfeeble to blasphemy and put the warlords mark on cwdt instead, if you feel that would be better. Heretic's Veil is no option either (no int).

I actually havent been running AA, hasn't felt necessary yet (t11) (and ultimately ive just been to lazy to recolor a piece of gear)

AA is far superior as putting another curse on blasphemy, I'd say stop being lazy and go for AA ;)
I don't know about that
AA is 13% less phys damage/12% less fire damage when standing still
enfeeble is 30% less damage (all) at all times PLUS reduced accuracy, crit chance, and crit multi - aside from hexproof mobs

is there something i'm missing about AA?
Последняя редакция: vinco2050. Время: 29 дек. 2016 г., 14:06:34
"
vinco2050 написал:
I don't know about that
AA is 13% less phys damage/12% less fire damage when standing still
enfeeble is 30% less damage (all) at all times PLUS reduced accuracy, crit chance, and crit multi - aside from hexproof mobs

is there something i'm missing about AA?

No you are not (except that LESS dmg is extremely good) - but you seem to think you have to choose between both, when you can perfectly keep your enfeeble up on top of running AA, either through the lvl 1 cwdt (it procs on getting hit once, really) and/or manually casting an orb of storms on bosses (which also gives you 100% uptime on elemental overload)
yeah that's a good point...

but check this out

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQ18DkgQWBEPEVARlhXXGGoagRslHNwdTx_HKPopTyo4K3gsnCy_LR8tizW5OVI62DsNRUdGcUuuUXRWSFZjV8lYB1xrXfJfKl9qX7BmVG0Zb550VXflfLt_xoKbgwmESITFhXuGrodljxqPRo_6kyeVIJuhm7WhL6KjppmnCKcrrJivm7QMtQS4k76KwGbBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPQ0NWm2CTZW9-K5CLpAuq66-7sGOw47-v31xmK-wn22hqPHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkMtHxbDbYSRsqjexVKwoRL5D61Afcjd9tTIvvSxekEzU=

sacrifice some late game damage (or unwavering) for some late game survivability. allows 3 auras and AA. Potency of the Will obtainable by 90

edit: you get 10 more int if you take the 2 dex nodes and the +30 int node after vaal pact instead of 2 str nodes and catalyze
Последняя редакция: vinco2050. Время: 29 дек. 2016 г., 15:28:26
"
vinco2050 написал:
yeah that's a good point...

but check this out

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQ18DkgQWBEPEVARlhXXGGoagRslHNwdTx_HKPopTyo4K3gsnCy_LR8tizW5OVI62DsNRUdGcUuuUXRWSFZjV8lYB1xrXfJfKl9qX7BmVG0Zb550VXflfLt_xoKbgwmESITFhXuGrodljxqPRo_6kyeVIJuhm7WhL6KjppmnCKcrrJivm7QMtQS4k76KwGbBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPQ0NWm2CTZW9-K5CLpAuq66-7sGOw47-v31xmK-wn22hqPHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkMtHxbDbYSRsqjexVKwoRL5D61Afcjd9tTIvvSxekEzU=

sacrifice some late game damage (or unwavering) for some late game survivability. allows 3 auras and AA. Potency of the Will obtainable by 90

edit: you get 10 more int if you take the 2 dex nodes and the +30 int node after vaal pact instead of 2 str nodes and catalyze

Except you already take 2 of those strength nodes if you are traveling towards unwavering stance.

I know OP says he is fine without unwavering, but without boot enchants, i did get stunned very often - and being level 95... deaths are a day of maps wasted.

I prefer the no risk option ;)
yeah you do, but if i take these reduced reservatoin nodes i wont get unwavering until 97 (aka never), and i lose potency of the will entirely. the alternative would be to lose the fire damage/penetration nodes at the top of the tree, grab unwavering at 92 and potency at 96. Also if you're running enfeeble on blasphemy you'll get stunned less as well.

idk just something to think about.
Последняя редакция: vinco2050. Время: 29 дек. 2016 г., 16:12:53
"
vinco2050 написал:
yeah you do, but if i take these reduced reservatoin nodes i wont get unwavering until 97 (aka never), and i lose potency of the will entirely. the alternative would be to lose the fire damage/penetration nodes at the top of the tree, grab unwavering at 92 and potency at 96. Also if you're running enfeeble on blasphemy you'll get stunned less as well.

idk just something to think about.

You reaaaaally do not want to lose potency of will. You will not be able to clear a lot of end game content without it, it's an insanely big dps loss.

Did you actually check my tree? My char is on public.

I didn't take a lot of dps nodes that OP has taken, including those penetration/fire dmg nodes you are talking about.

I do run temp chains and enfeeble, they are on cwdt lvl 1, and are pretty much up all the time unless I don't get hit (and if I don't get hit - no need to have it up haha)

Again, don't even try running without potency of will. I even have to ditch LL in favor of increased duration to make chayula breachstone map somewhat safe to run, timewise ;)
I took some of your advice and respecced my tree to this
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCABzcEFiboY8ar5vfbfsJhXv31ylPTIvAZmZUuJObtYTF7-uhLxslV8lLrhXXhq7K0-wYvop_xtyNgpudrg18X2pfKvbaKjiPRvrSUXRvnodl2VtfsCj6wfOmmevukycdFOw434rQ0EZxGGoabHy7Fy8fx8HFgKRWYyycgsc5UhmKgwnVprUE1AcTNVZILR8sv7QM5CI1uRqPES9YB20ZEQ8OSDrYOw1ca13yGoEzhxekdFUrCpUgLYtV1hGWA-4dvsNtkPqsmGTnEVDvS4RIoqMreKcrRUeP-tgkwzrKSqcIHU_pAuq6d-U=

ive got 46 mana left, enough to cast everything, and i'm very happy with the results

edit: lol i cant cast golems with 4 auras up, gotta drop AA to recast them until i get a cwdt setup for them
Последняя редакция: vinco2050. Время: 29 дек. 2016 г., 22:14:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация