[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Falco111 написал:
this build is nice but I have problem with no defense in higher maps. I am capped resist but thats it. No evasion, no armor, no block so I die in 2 hits anyway. This is only problem I have atm its very paper.

You don't have CWDT Bone Offering? Because that pretty much Block Caps me.

Also, how much EHP? With my 9500 (4700 life + 4800 ES) I can very easily do endgame stuff.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Falco111 написал:
this build is nice but I have problem with no defense in higher maps. I am capped resist but thats it. No evasion, no armor, no block so I die in 2 hits anyway. This is only problem I have atm its very paper.

You don't have CWDT Bone Offering? Because that pretty much Block Caps me.

Also, how much EHP? With my 9500 (4700 life + 4800 ES) I can very easily do endgame stuff.

I have bone offering but only 3k life and 4k es.
For the Elemental Equilibrium, do golems fire damage not count (similar to how totems work)? I worry that without putting my arc down, enemies will have +50% resist after they've been hit once by my golems. If golems dont trigger EE though, then all is well :D
Just saw that on the chest you have a controlled destruction support, why? the spell damage you get make the golems hit harder? If not, would be ok change it for minion speed support? So i can have more cast/movement/attack speed?
How much movement speed is enough for golems to actually keep up with the player? Even with animated guardian's 40% it's not enough. Anyone have experiences with what it took to get yours to keep up?
"
fsvillar написал:
Just saw that on the chest you have a controlled destruction support, why? the spell damage you get make the golems hit harder? If not, would be ok change it for minion speed support? So i can have more cast/movement/attack speed?

Spell damage affects golem if it's linked to them. I have said numerous times in the thread that minion speed is NOT a link you want.

@Blood_Sail: I have 90% minion speed and it's plenty.

@Bberry_7: Golems don't proc EE.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Starting to get higher level on this toon now. But i wonder do i have to refresh my goloms all the time? Beucase now they go from fire to stone and when they hit stone i need to make them to fire again? I never had this "problem" meanwhile leveling.
What kind of flasks do we need for this build?
"
Mecielle написал:

First, what situation is that decision based on? Items, jewels, etc

Second, the damage boost of 4 more levels would be insane. Easily being better than 5xlvl 24 golems in terms of Bosskill potential. For normal mapping, even T15+, 5xlvl 24 would still be better for the much bigger AOE spread.

This would be for Standard league. Have flame golem 21, Empower 4 and a bow +2/+1 fire.
Can play either low life Shav or CI. Quiver can be legacy soultrike ( or anything better ? ).
Or I can go with classic dual clayshaper.

In both case I would use anima stone of course.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Eyeshotz написал:
Starting to get higher level on this toon now. But i wonder do i have to refresh my goloms all the time? Beucase now they go from fire to stone and when they hit stone i need to make them to fire again? I never had this "problem" meanwhile leveling.

I answered why that happens a few posts above yours...

"
Mecielle написал:
"
bberry7 написал:
Maybe I'm missing something, but for some reason stone golems keep getting summoned (seemingly random, but it probably isnt). I thought maybe it was because my CWDT in my Clayshaper, but I dont think that it bc it happens when CWDT isnt triggering.

What am I doing wrong? :P

The other people that had that problem have a CWDT that can trigger level 56 skills or higher in a Clayshaper (Stone Golem level 12 is acting as an additional gem linked to all other set in the Clayshaper and has a level 56 requirement).

The problem was fixed when they changed up their gem setup or they replaced the CWDT with one that only triggers linked gems of level 54 or lower. So my best guess would be that it is as you described and simply missed it being triggered.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 20 дек. 2016 г., 13:51:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация