[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
MistrPow написал:
"
you didnt answer my last post , it was this post:

what u think about Added Chaos Damage Support linked to the golems gem , and replace it with any support gem , i will gain 20% more chaos damage from ascendancy sill tree .

your opinion plz ? if no why ?`

I think you can switch added chaos damage for GMP on single target bosses.
I don't see added chaos damage adding more damage to the golems than any other support gem.

This. Added chaos doesn't do much at all for golems.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
you didnt answer my last post , it was this post:

what u think about Added Chaos Damage Support linked to the golems gem , and replace it with any support gem , i will gain 20% more chaos damage from ascendancy sill tree .

your opinion plz ? if no why ?`

Heya
You can use Added Chaos Damage Support if you use melee golem like Earth golem+Multistrike+poison+IAE+physical melee damage+minion damage
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 3 янв. 2017 г., 6:49:29
Why use bone offering instead of spirit offering?
"
ViDmEx написал:

I've said this several times in the thread and also it's pretty clearly explained in the original post. I'm using both. Not one or the other.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
This build coudl be good as CI ?
"
Rafix123 написал:
This build coudl be good as CI ?

No.
"
Simplesim45 написал:
"
ViDmEx написал:

I've said this several times in the thread and also it's pretty clearly explained in the original post. I'm using both. Not one or the other.

Sorry, but I didn't find it in the original post nor the last pages. I see the build uses flesh + bone offering, but not spirit.

Some1 linked other guy guide that used spirit linked with desecrate instead of bone. I'm using spirit right now, but I'm curious why you recommend bone, thats all :)
Dear Simplesim, thx for this build! I was able to do it because I chanced skyforth and got enough to start right through. I want to thank you also for your patience with this STUPID questions about CI,..., which have been asked over and over again. I killed Atziri deathless, first time I ever killed her in 1000 hours of playtime (well, first time I visited her, but this build makes me feel so comfortable that I just tried). Killed Esh deathless, too, his lightning stuff nearly killed me, but I didnt check the fight routine.
I totally agree with you about the high costs of this build: It's better when it stays a niche build, chances of nerfing a build rises with the amout of users playing it, imo. Currently I switched to some MF stuff which just works great, the damage stays nearly untouched, defence goes a bit down, but thats MF...

Altogether great build! Hail OP! :P

PS: PEOPLE WHO HAVE TIME TO PLAY POE HAVE TIME TO READ THROUGH SOME FORUM POSTS!
PPS:You CI-fanatics: I tried to switch to CI (without asking a thousand times whether it's possible!), it just feels bad and insecure and as OP already said, THIS BUILD IS HYBRID AND WORKS BEST THIS WAY!)
Hi,

great build i love it very much!!! thx for posting it.

just 1 question, maybe i make a noob error : bone offering doesn't proc (i followed the order for gems in my clayshaper, but it doesn't proc anyway ).

Where is my mistake?

thx for the help
"
ViDmEx написал:
"
Simplesim45 написал:
"
ViDmEx написал:

Sorry, but I didn't find it in the original post nor the last pages. I see the build uses flesh + bone offering, but not spirit.

Some1 linked other guy guide that used spirit linked with desecrate instead of bone. I'm using spirit right now, but I'm curious why you recommend bone, thats all :)

Oh sorry I misread that completely. I don't use spirit offering because the block from bone offering as well as the heal on block is too good to pass up.

@System: Thanks! CI can suck it :D

@ELESS: Make sure your bone offering respects the conditions of the CWDT gem. The required level has to be the same or lower than the one stated on the CWDT gem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация