[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
sirdec написал:

Happy for u, but dont let ppl think it s a cheap build.

Required:

Anima jewel = 4 exa
Might Jewel = 3.5 exa
6 link vaal regalia = 3.5 exa mini

Yeah my post is misleading, jewels are quite expensive. This isn't a league-starter build.

I had Tabula until T13 however.
Последняя редакция: Freredacier. Время: 12 янв. 2017 г., 12:36:07
Does Enlighten reduce mana reserved on curses linked to Blasphemy? Doesn't seem to work for me. I think it only works with proper "Aura" gems. Unless I'm doing something wrong...
Just wondering did anyone try Hall of the Grandmasters and actually cleared it. I nearly did it but i couldnt kill this "mull_gubben" character he just wouldnt drop. maybe some of you have an idea how to clear it.
"
MistrPow написал:
Just wondering did anyone try Hall of the Grandmasters and actually cleared it. I nearly did it but i couldnt kill this "mull_gubben" character he just wouldnt drop. maybe some of you have an idea how to clear it.

I did a few runs and it was super easy.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 написал:
"
MistrPow написал:

I did a few runs and it was super easy.

how? That guy is tanky af and regs so fast
Mull_Gubben gives me the hates.

I did successfully clear the halls once (he didn't spawn that time) but I can't complete if he does.

I've picked up temp chains and block chance reduction for my next encounter with him.

It's still quite a sketchy map for me, and my golems die a lot, 3-4 deaths in a run was common.
does mull_guben regen? frost bomb should help a lot. After reading a bit about it you will need a block reduction gem even then not sure if viable.
Последняя редакция: Fhark. Время: 12 янв. 2017 г., 20:16:19
I had a block reduction Gem, but just level 1 so i keep leveling that. However a friend of mine joined. he used Taste of hate too freeze him. and dropped him to 1/3hp. But freeze broke and he regened back to full. we couldnt do it together cause he couldnt freeze him when my golems were around. gubben just moved to quick to get frozen.

What about unblockable damage. Is there a way our golems can deal them?

I just hate the fact that someone did a character to mess around with everyone else and to make it hard for them....
Последняя редакция: MistrPow. Время: 12 янв. 2017 г., 20:24:46
Now how the fu** should i kill chimera? He is a walk in the park before the hiding phase starts and then its just plain impossible.
I lost all of my portals trying to find him the first time and when i finally did, he just started the hiding again.
I got the chayula amulet so stun is not the problem.
You don't need a BCR gem. Just a frost bomb skill should be enough.

@Chimera question: I answered this already. If you don't have the EHP to avoid chain stuns, use the anti stun unique flasks for that phase and just quicksilver/rumi's through the clouds.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация