[3.3] SUICIDE SQUAD--- minion instability zombie necromancer

another thing that occurred to me: with barony, 1k str and ghost reaver explosions will heal your ES quite well right?

EDIT: how about other flasks to play with?
- atziri promise to boost dmg
- dying sun for better aoe coverage
- vessel of vinktar for shocks? Is self destruct considered a spell to add extra lightning dmg to it?

Последняя редакция: Trixilai. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 18:16:04
Ive been looking at the baron, and it does have some potential. But getting 1000 strength would require a complete overhaul of this build, so will likely save it for something else (i have plans for pure strength scourge/zombie build).

but adding the strength to the zombies will also increase their health and damage, so could run this as more of a melee zombie/suicide bomber hybrid kinda thing. I am not sure whether the explosions would leech or not, but it would be awesome if they did.

as for flasks, atziri would be good if focusing on zombies for melee, dying sun i honestly had just never considered and would probably be helpful for clearspeed. vinktar wouldnt do much, as minion instability is not a spell. I dont think its even technically a skill, it just sort of piggybacks of the zombies which are minions
Последняя редакция: sagiterios. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 21:06:07
I did baron version but while planning was great, gameplay was too boring for my taste.

Ive reached 1k str at lvl 68, which is when I equipped all the items.
Used belly of the beast as chest. Ive put convocation on cwdt and it was working very well. Desecrate was on cwdt too. Additional desecrate Ive put on totem. Had necro aegis and lens to help with life gain.

To reach 1kstr quickly I had both warpath boots and three rat talisman. End game you could get 1.2k str and run with 6 zombies(or swap out rat talisman for zombie one if can keep 1kstr)

Self destruct leeches life. Was not able to observe:
- if montregul explosions leech life
- if montregul explosions trigger more explosions
- if self destruct triggers montregul explosions

extra notes: sulphur flasks are very nice: more dmg and life regen(which is already high with str tree)
I run this currently in LHC

1000 STR, 5.1k HP, 1.6k ES + MOM + Life Leech feels pretty safe. However, because of Geofri can't use sulphur flasks :(
This is a very interesting build that you created, have you tried teching in detonate dead/vaal detonate dead to help with clear speed on normal mobs? If so, what were your results?

I'm also surprised you are not running +minion life rares in your gloves/helm/boots with essence of fear? What's the reason for that?

I'm theory crafting a build right now, and I have a few questions:

So minion instability results in 33% of the minion life doing damage dealt, with each +15% damage minion node you run, it would be 15% of 33% = 4.95% extra damage? So every % of minion damage increases the base 33% that instability runs on?

The idea I have right now is to keep all the zombies at max i.e. cut out the grasp, and see if something like cast while channel + elemental weakness would work in this build along with detonate dead.

Would linking elemental proliferation work on this too?

I'm presuming grasp only adds a flat number to the zombie's life, and not to their base that then gets multiplied by the passive skills? Otherwise that sounds like it would be overpowered.
Последняя редакция: ironstove. Время: 18 апр. 2017 г., 7:52:51
"
ironstove написал:
This is a very interesting build that you created, have you tried teching in detonate dead/vaal detonate dead to help with clear speed on normal mobs? If so, what were your results?

I'm also surprised you are not running +minion life rares in your gloves/helm/boots with essence of fear? What's the reason for that?

I'm theory crafting a build right now, and I have a few questions:

So minion instability results in 33% of the minion life doing damage dealt, with each +15% damage minion node you run, it would be 15% of 33% = 4.95% extra damage? So every % of minion damage increases the base 33% that instability runs on?

The idea I have right now is to keep all the zombies at max i.e. cut out the grasp, and see if something like cast while channel + elemental weakness would work in this build along with detonate dead.

I'm presuming grasp only adds a flat number to the zombie's life, and not to their base that then gets multiplied by the passive skills? Otherwise that sounds like it would be overpowered.

MOntreguls grasp adds onto the zombies BASE life, so it is increased by all zombie life nodes. My zombies have 13959 life without it, 29109 life with it, so it more than doubles their total life.

The minion instability damage is modified by minion damage. Basically it treats the 33% of life as base damage, than increases that based of the standard damage calculations. so basically damage calculation is .33*zombie life*(1+increases)*minion damage gem.

elemental proliferation would only work on ignites or other status effects. It is possible to make the explosions ignite through the support gem or flammability curse, but I havnt really played around with it

And the reason that i havnt gone for the essence crafted gear is simply that it is really expensive to buy and finicky to craft yourself. It is definitely best option but I just dont want to pay that much.
"
ironstove написал:

It works perfectly vs packs of mobs. I was linking Chance to Ignite + EleProlif + IncAoE along with cursing with Flammability, the ignite damage is insane, mobs entering prolif circles die almost instantly. And for the boss fights I was swapping IncAoE and EleProlif with Minion Life and ConcEffect.
Sounds good, looks like grasp is too good then.

What about running 2 grasp? Does the effect stack? Worth? Make 2 super zombie bombs, sounds like each zombie would have ~40k life at that point, and if you're running ignite, the effect does not stack anyway and ignite's damage is based on 80% of the initial blast, so sounds like it would be great.

It wouldn't work with mobs, because the explosions of the minions the zombies kill would most likely overwrite the blast of the zombie but against bosses it would be nonsense damage.

I'm playing around with passives right now and thinking of going for a hybrid build of either curses with auras (enfeeble or temp chains aura w/ flammability on left click) or detonate dead/vaal detonate dead.

The problem I'm seeing already with the DD build is that the cast speed is going to be a real issue due to you constantly having to resummon zombies + cast desecrate/DD, so still thinking about that.

I noticed you are not running spectres, is the reason because you don't feel like their HP is comparable to zombies hence the damage is insignificant? I am having a lot of trouble finding out what the HP values are for the corpses that desecrate generates, I know desecrate generates corpses based on the level of the world you are in though.

How would you guys rank the best support gems for zombies?

It seems like there are more available than you can run so just wondering what you feel has net the best results in terms of clear speed for mobs and boss fights? Is fire penetration worth running or increased critical strikes?

www.poeurl.com/bhgO
Последняя редакция: ironstove. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 12:50:11
I Finally got around to updating this build for 3.0

Sense energy shield kinda died i converted the build to a life based variant using The baron. The damage is better than before, and by using bone offering it seems to be roughly as durable, though the max health pool definitely took a hit.

I also added a new video of the baron variant

Full disclosure, i am not really playing this build much anymore. I plan to keep it around and up to date just because it is most oddball build i ever made, but dont expect frequent updates or anything
If you use a Heartbound Loop you could potentially automate desecrate and raise zombie with cast when damage taken as long as you can sustain the damage. Just a thought. I ran across this build when I had a similar idea to yours that does that. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация