[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
Hughs написал:
"
Simplesim45 написал:

Because the AoE loss on the boots makes me not want to update the skill tree for 2.6. It had a good run and it was super fun while it lasted. I'll resurrect it in 3.0.

You have said in previous posts that you don't make that kind of affirmations without testing what you say. Then, how can you possible know that the AoE nerf is so huge that the build is dead? Did you actually read in-depth the AoE changes with the examples of ratios they gave for each skill?

I tested the following in 2.6:

- Normal build (witch elementalist) but back to ES shield (feels mostly the same, but the AoE loss means you have to walk around in circles to clear full packs sometimes now and it's annoying (AKA I don't wanna bother anymore)
- Crit version of witch elementalist (pointless, except for crit VRF)
- Crit inquisitor (Useless since curses drop monster resists well below zero)

What's left to test:

- Crit Assassin with herald of ice to try and make up for the AoE loss. This would also give me a reliable crit VRF for bosses.
- Anything new that might come around in 3.0.

I test stuff, I just don't always present my findings here. When I'm certain that something will be good or get popular, I buy up as many copies of the necessary items and THEN post or make a thread or reddit post, etc.

For the time being, I won't be revisiting this build until 3.0 and I won't be posting an updated tree. I don't want people to tell me the build doesn't perform like in the videos when I've warned them that this would be the case as of 2.6. This isn't the first time one of my build gets hit hard by a nerf. Firestorm, self-cast proj speed spark, Vaal Molten Shell and arctic breath come to mind. I just move on and find new things to build around.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I understand, yeah let's hope that 3.0 makes great things, i have never get why they always nerf the fun builds and left untouched the boring meta.
my build Grand spectrum x13

passive
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAW1DXwOXBFQEzUXLxekGGoajRslHNwdFB8YIuoi9CSwKPoqOC2oL281uTfUPC09X0V-RlJGcUcGS65Ms1FHUftSKVJTVdZV4FZIV8lYB1haWfNbJlxrXIpfamTnZlRmnmhYaGVq-mt6bAhsC20ZcLtyD3KpeC9713zlf8Z_-4CkgwmDX4RIhMWJ2Ix2jb-PGo9Gj_qQ-pMnlG-XlZf0m6GbtaEvpwinK6yqsZC0DLTFtzG4k76AvorBxcLswzrDbcT2xq7Iv8rTzRbQH9DQ15bYJNkT2Vvb599t34ro1ukC6hjquuvu7BjtP-_r8Yrz3fcy99f46_rS_Ew=?accountName=notecustom&characterName=AkeHooves

MyItems
Скрытый текст
swap Warlord's Mark to Flammability when you run Tier16(boss kill) and swap faster casting to Inc Burning for a bit damage

***flask*** Vessel of Vinktar for boss fight (Tier16)
The Wise Oak Bismuth is good choice
***Weapon*** You can use Essence of Horror to weapon

dmg&def
Скрытый текст
http://imgur.com/tP6EqZJ
http://imgur.com/DTZ8G2b (No ues Vessel of Vinktar)

Последняя редакция: notecustom. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 10:16:44
Can we change Vaal Righteous for Golems? 0_o
Can anyone make an stimation of cost of the gear needed to run this build on Legacy? I'm thinking on giving it a shot.

All the uniques (Chaluya etc. are necessary?)

ty
"
SUPERKINGa написал:
Can anyone make an stimation of cost of the gear needed to run this build on Legacy? I'm thinking on giving it a shot.

All the uniques (Chaluya etc. are necessary?)

ty

Headhunter is not necessary.

Chayula, Shavs and Hooves are. And with the AoE nerfs, shaper flask would be necessary too.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Последняя редакция: Simplesim45. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 11:33:33
Simple, why do you think that Ele is bad now or this build took some heavy damage? I took your build to 95 in Legacy already and i am in mad love with it. Running almost exact your copy of the build with some minor changes to the tree.

Even without Dying Sun its pretty comfy to carry 6 man Gorges and stuff and once i get it, i feel like its gonna be glorious just like in your youtube vids.

Also, whats the best 4 affix jewel for the build? Spell, area, damage, fire? And i am curious how do you deal with freeze if you replace it with Dying Sun, do you just not care?
Последняя редакция: IMBrewmaster. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 17:01:33
"
notecustom написал:
my build Grand spectrum x13

passive
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAW1DXwOXBFQEzUXLxekGGoajRslHNwdFB8YIuoi9CSwKPoqOC2oL281uTfUPC09X0V-RlJGcUcGS65Ms1FHUftSKVJTVdZV4FZIV8lYB1haWfNbJlxrXIpfamTnZlRmnmhYaGVq-mt6bAhsC20ZcLtyD3KpeC9713zlf8Z_-4CkgwmDX4RIhMWJ2Ix2jb-PGo9Gj_qQ-pMnlG-XlZf0m6GbtaEvpwinK6yqsZC0DLTFtzG4k76AvorBxcLswzrDbcT2xq7Iv8rTzRbQH9DQ15bYJNkT2Vvb599t34ro1ukC6hjquuvu7BjtP-_r8Yrz3fcy99f46_rS_Ew=?accountName=notecustom&characterName=AkeHooves

MyItems
Скрытый текст
swap Warlord's Mark to Flammability when you run Tier16(boss kill) and swap faster casting to Inc Burning for a bit damage

***flask*** Vessel of Vinktar for boss fight (Tier16)
The Wise Oak Bismuth is good choice
***Weapon*** You can use Essence of Horror to weapon

dmg&def
Скрытый текст
http://imgur.com/tP6EqZJ
http://imgur.com/DTZ8G2b (No ues Vessel of Vinktar)

If you ever get bored of the build donate me, i thought that in the past 2 leagues my RNG was shit, i could never been so wrong, now is worst! So i am guessing i will not be able to try this build lol XD.
Последняя редакция: Hughs. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 21:52:32
"
IMBrewmaster написал:
Simple, why do you think that Ele is bad now or this build took some heavy damage? I took your build to 95 in Legacy already and i am in mad love with it. Running almost exact your copy of the build with some minor changes to the tree.

Even without Dying Sun its pretty comfy to carry 6 man Gorges and stuff and once i get it, i feel like its gonna be glorious just like in your youtube vids.

Also, whats the best 4 affix jewel for the build? Spell, area, damage, fire? And i am curious how do you deal with freeze if you replace it with Dying Sun, do you just not care?

It's not bad, it's just worse than it was. I liked how fluid it was before.

priority are mods that double dip on jewels so fire damage, damage, area.
Trying this build in HC with a little twist. Since Shav's is out of reach are there any alternatives you suggest for armor or just a decent vaal regalia?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация