[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tzaina/characters

My most recent death (2/3 deaths so far with this insanly fun build).

Both deaths has been due to server crashes.

Yes, it is verry much HC viable.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
jerica написал:
why my Abberath's Fury don't deal any dmg?

Which part of Shavronne LL Flat Fire wand and mantra of flames required for build to work do you not understand?
"
IMBrewmaster написал:
"
jerica написал:
why my Abberath's Fury don't deal any dmg?

Which part of Shavronne LL Flat Fire wand and mantra of flames required for build to work do you not understand?

i understand i need it all for a good work of this build. but my problem that Abberath's Fury have not dmg!
"
bjnhpham1996 написал:
i can't see your tree bro

www.poeurl.com/beei
can this some map mods and t15?? maps? if you min/max gear

and what char is good for abber build?

elemenlist ? raider / assassin?
Последняя редакция: JuhlDk. Время: 30 марта 2017 г., 12:26:19
***UPDATE***

So my build is mostly complete. Just need to get my hands on a very specific ring. Once I do that, I'll make a new thread entirely since it's way different and it uses a guardian.

It's basically low life RF with essence fire trail boots. So far it can do shaper and uber. It is NOT noob friendly and it does NOT come cheap. But it's a lot of fun for sure.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 написал:
***UPDATE***

So my build is mostly complete. Just need to get my hands on a very specific ring. Once I do that, I'll make a new thread entirely since it's way different and it uses a guardian.

It's basically low life RF with essence fire trail boots. So far it can do shaper and uber. It is NOT noob friendly and it does NOT come cheap. But it's a lot of fun for sure.

Can I still follow this build for now?
I am about to get all the items to follow this build with elementalist, but making the changes posted in last pages by some users that have tried it with success.

And i am bankrupt.
"
widowmaikr написал:
"
Simplesim45 написал:
***UPDATE***

Can I still follow this build for now?

Sure this build still works fine. With the changes to Vaal Discipline, you can't reliably 1 shot guardians anymore tho, but the rest should mostly feel the same. Just a bit less AoE.

I updated the tree for this build. It's the last update I'll be making. I'm finalizing the Templar LL RF version right now.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Последняя редакция: Simplesim45. Время: 31 марта 2017 г., 11:55:08
hi does this build work like his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQcHPvb3quM&t=46s
can't find skill tree and gear :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация