[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Hello simplesim45 . Very nice build. I clean t16 and lower maps easily. But with minotaur.. i only take 1/4 1/3 of his hp with Vaal RF. Dunno what i am doing wrong. Im doing it while Elemental overload is up and ignite conflux is on (i dont have frenzy or power charges on when doing it).

Can you check my build and passive tree ? Whats wrong?

My stats are
8700 es
cap res
Aberrath's fury on town with auras = 9k dps
Vaal RF with auras = 10k dps
"
Loskopath написал:
Hello simplesim45 . Very nice build. I clean t16 and lower maps easily. But with minotaur.. i only take 1/4 1/3 of his hp with Vaal RF. Dunno what i am doing wrong. Im doing it while Elemental overload is up and ignite conflux is on (i dont have frenzy or power charges on when doing it).

Can you check my build and passive tree ? Whats wrong?

My stats are
8700 es
cap res
Aberrath's fury on town with auras = 9k dps
Vaal RF with auras = 10k dps

Vaal RF doesn't have a tooltip DPS so that 10k doesn't mean anything. It's based on your ES and life.

8700 ES is fairly low.

You have to be 100% sure that you're igniting the minotaur. But ever since the changes to vaal discipline in 2.6, it's kinda hard/impossible to 1 shot guardians. You should still be able to do at least half their HP so if you charge multiple vaal RF gems, it might work.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Simplesim, have you had a chance to see what Assassin Stampede would look like? Would it feel better than the current state of Elementalist?
Последняя редакция: Kaeliana. Время: 5 апр. 2017 г., 23:19:45
"
Kaeliana написал:
Simplesim, have you had a chance to see what Assassin Stampede would look like? Would it feel better than the current state of Elementalist?

Elementalist is still the best.

I moved on to low life RF tho. Does the same job, but kills more bosses.

Decided not to post a build since I finished my version after a hype spike came about for that build.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Darn, I was also hoping for Assassin. Waiting to play this in 3.0, then!
"
seikuu написал:
Скрытый текст
I am trying a version of this build this league. It's life based, and has several key differences from the other builds in this thread:

1) martyr of innocence -- massive amounts of flat fire spell damage
2) 2x mokou's embrace and eye of innocence -- lots of fire damage, ignite chance, leech while ignited

With a high ignite chance, this combination of items gives you permanent 2% life leech, lots of damage, and immunity to freeze and chill. But since I don't have a shield and rings with % ES, I decided to go life instead of low-life. It's pretty tough to get enough ES to be tanky without a shield/ES rings, especially since abberath's has almost no stats. And you'd also have to need some way to get stun immunity other than the ring/amulet slots.

Then I tried to abuse the "take 25 damage when you ignite an enemy" mechanic as much as possible. I took paragon of calamity, for permanent 40% increased fire damage, and 8% reduced fire damage taken. I'm using ylfeban's trickery, which is basically free vinktars every 5 seconds (since you already have leech from eye of innocence). Plus it gives a lot of flat spell damage. To get some more ignite chance/tankiness, I'm using cloak of flame. With wise oak and paragon of calamity, I get 28% reduced fire damage taken, and 20% of physical damage is taken as fire, so you can reduce the physical damage you take by a significant amount. I'm also chill/freeze immune when ignited, which is all

Apart from that, the rest of the build is more or less the same. Anger, HoI, HoT for damage. 4L vrf setup for bosses/tanky rare mobs. Cont dest, added cold, added light, inc aoe on the abberath's.

For martyr of innocence, I decided to go with two setups: (1) inc crit strikes, inc aoe, added accuracy, and (2) curse on hit, ele weakness, enfeeble. (1) is there to proc elemental overload all the time with the vengeance in martyr of innocence (which triggers every time it comes off cooldown due to the constant hits you're taking from eye of innocence). (2) is there to curse enemies every 1.2 seconds (or less, if you get a helm enchant for vengeance cd).

Here's the tree I'm following:

I haven't had much time to play lately, so I'm currently only at level 77, doing high yellow maps, and haven't done uber lab yet. My tooltip is 6.5k dps, 8k in combat, and probably can go up a bit more when I get some levels/uber lab.

Here are my items:

Hi

What the rings do you use?
Hey - I think there are a ton of improvements you can make to the build on the front page. So without further adieu...

1. Running a Green Dream and not taking Kraityn in Merciless seems criminal, especially since you're stretching for the Frenzy on the right of the tree.
2. Taking Fire Damage on the tree is woefully inefficient for Hooves damage. I'd spec out of Heart of Flame and Explosive Impact (although the AoE is nice, and VRF uses it well).
3. You're already speccing into Doom Cast and have nearby access to a lot of Crit nodes (Annihilation, Power Charges, Assassination). I think I would spec out of the Templar area, and spec Crit and get huge DPS boosts from that. I'd spec out of everything past Whispers of Doom on that tree, and spec the Curse Effect nodes instead of cast speed there (10% Curse Effect for 1 extra point is good).
4. Flammability seems like a waste, again because Hooves damage is ~1/4 Fire. Manual casting it for bosses for VRF might be a lot more efficient than Blasphemying it. It might give you enough unreserved to use Haste, which is extra Movement Speed.
5. Doryani's Catalyst is almost perfect for this build, with ~130% double-dipping VRF damage, attack speed, crit. It also allows you to Shield Charge (which does work with Hooves).
6. Far right side of the tree, there's an Int node that can be swapped for a 5% ES node. I'd also consider dropping a bunch of that (awkward extra Dex nodes) and getting Vaal Pact by pathing through Harrier for Movement Speed.
7. Fangs of the Viper is 5% Movement Speed for 1 point. I'd probably take that, especially if you need to fix Dex requirements anywhere.
8. Path of the Savant is probably inefficient if you're point-hungry.
I managed to reach 11204 DPS with abberath's fury, and 12629 DPS with Pendulum of Destruction active. I would like some advice in what to improve to get more dps, my char is Freáwine.

To the guy that suggests all those changes, please do all of them in Path of Building, and watch how the build goes to the ground, you don't know what you are talking about. More crit damage while having elemental overload passive? Sure.
"
Hughs написал:
I managed to reach 11204 DPS with abberath's fury, and 12629 DPS with Pendulum of Destruction active. I would like some advice in what to improve to get more dps, my char is Freáwine.

To the guy that suggests all those changes, please do all of them in Path of Building, and watch how the build goes to the ground, you don't know what you are talking about. More crit damage while having elemental overload passive? Sure.

i managed 18k dps on abes fury. but this was because I spent loads of currency on the best legacy flasks, taste of hate, vinkter, atziris promise etc etc.

another thing was buying level 21 gems to place inside abes fury. . .

so with all my spending thats what i amounted to. no where is it necessary to do that though. . .
Последняя редакция: PleaseMasterMakeMeScream. Время: 9 апр. 2017 г., 9:35:43
Последняя редакция: DontLookAtMe. Время: 10 апр. 2017 г., 9:51:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация