PewPewPews Cheap Meltdown Build

what is the highest content you've been able to do so far?
red maps / guardians / atziri / uber lab / shaper ?
Still casually messing around with T10 maps. Haven't any higher yet.

Missing one trial for uberlab atm(17 offerings atm zzz), but don't think it'll be too much of an issue. Could try Atziri soon, not sure how it'll handle trio though(can I outsustain their damage? Not really too much experience with that anyways). Might give it a shot after the next level up.

Guardians and Shaper... well for a 2c budget, that's probably pushing it, but I'll be sure to give it a go.

Breaches: Killed Xoph, haven't attempted the others yet!

And yes, I'll look into the Aylardex. There are a couple of uniques I've been testing anyways. Tulfall as well for example, but that didn't go too well(great for groups, not so great for single targets).

I'll keep you guys updated!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Would Storm Prison be a good addition to this build? I just think that the power charge max increase and giving power charge after kills would help this build.
Can you explain your CWDT spells? I assume it's to help with charge generation? Do you ever find that they crit and rob you of power charges?

Might Resolute Technique be worth the travel?
Hm. I might not pick up the Aylardex for the main build, but go with Rize Gaze instead(Don't want the build be overloaded with uniques, otherwise finding rares will be expensive).

I discovered that our setup in a Rime Gaze with a 20% Discharge has the same range as our (lvl 19 zzz)Blasphemy. Since we are going with Vaal Pact, and have no other sources of leech, killing things outside of our Warlords Mark range could potentially still kill us(in reflect maps etc). This would solve it, and massively increase our dps(it's a 54% more DPS modifier).

Which is, of course, nice.

I don't think Storm Prison is going to be worth it as it doesn't add any spell damage to the build, besides the extra charge. I'm still leaning towards a rare wand to be the best option. But there are a few more things I want to try(some of the new uniques did pique my interest).

And... well the CwDT spells... Only the ones in my armor and gloves are relevant. The ones in my boots are... well more for shits and giggles. Yes, they help proc more charges during bosses and high single target attacks. But I guess a solid Vaal Storm Call would be more effective in the end(Perhaps not for Izaro).

Won't be around my comp coming days, but I'll be sure to keep experimenting when I get back!

And of course, if you guys are trying the build, feel free to give me feedback. I"m actually very satisfied with how this build is coming along. It's amazing how much sustain the Kingsguard is giving us on single targets. I really like the damage output with the Rime Gaze as my helmet. And, well especially since we already have everything so cheap. There is plenty of room for improvement!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
What level can do you recommend to start the incinerate cast when channeled part?
Any skills you recommend for the leveling process?

Thank you for the build it looks pretty amazing!
"
Byrr написал:
how do you survive reflect?

His Cwdt set up and his acendecy makes him leech 2%
Последняя редакция: nadnerb. Время: 22 дек. 2016 г., 21:11:59
Did you try Geofri's Crest as your helm?

It's the helm that comes to mind with the Hierophant ascendancy for me.

How does the Conc Effect from Rime Gaze feel on your clearspeed?

Saw the vid, looked fun, decided to try.

Leveled with firestorm till cruel act 1. did normal lab, took conviction of power.

Started using the main 4link and subbed one of the cwdt setups with orb of storms, increased crit chance, power charge on crit, faster cast. This gave me plenty of charges and I had a bit of fun trying to round up big groups (quickly) and mowed them down.

Cruel act 1, 2 and 3 was a breeze but admittedly the bosses took longer. I'll probably use another account to finish act 4 before starting merci with all the gear recommended.

pretty fun so far :)

Appels_Zijn_Gezond, what about Mind of the Council?
1) We can avoid more lighting relfect damage.
2) We can prety fast restore our mana.

And how do you think about the following uniques?
The Three Dragons?
Another def mechanic - freezing enemy.

Thirst for Horrors? Esh's Visage? Esh's Mirror?
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация